Canyon Creek Apartments

4.2

4.2

They chill. They easy to deal with. There are plenty of outdoors areas located close. Parking can be a real pickle, but not if you wise and all.
The amenities are amazing. Canyon Creek feels like home and the staff are always willing to help and are friendly. The apartments are newly remodeled and the grounds are meticulously maintained. If there is anything wrong the maintenance guys will come promptly and fix the problem. A great place to live!
Good community to Live in overall! Maintenance has been great to work with, the office staff are helpful, and the amenities are great. One thing that is frustrating is I don’t believe there is a noise limit in the morning - there’s a red truck that pulls up near our building every morning and blasts music and with a baby in our house this is not helpful. But other than that we love it here!
Really great staff and maintenance. Quiet neighborhood and great trails for walking. Love the sidewalks and bike lanes for going around town and that target is so close. Wish there was a solution for our bike storage!
I have loved my little apartment and think the amenities here are amazing. However, open parking is extremely limited, there aren’t enough lights at night when walking through the complex, and you can hear everything that your upstairs neighbors do. There are definitely some improvements to be made, but overall I’ve had a pretty food experience here.
needs to have more priorities with people who has lived here longer better parking space managment better understanding and learning to fix things without getting bothered more patient
We moved from out-of-state and our experience with the leasing process was awesome! Friendly staff, willing to help you with whatever concerns or questions you have. Parking is a bit difficult if you don't buy a permit, and a lot of people park on numbered spots without a permit. But, overall, has been a good experience so far!
Beautiful area to live. Great neighborhood. If you have kids there are a couple parks in the community and one nearby. As well, there are often events going on that can be fun for kids and adults in the community.
I moved from Florida to Wilsonville and all the leasing agents at Canyon Creek that helped me get an apartment were spectacular! It can be a very stressful situation moving across the country but Team Canyon Creek had my back throughout the entire process! Keep up the great work ladies!
As my resident experience in canyon creek is that it’s very calm and peaceful place to live. Canyon creek needs to work on the parking, allowing more areas to park.