Nice complex. Parking, however, is a huge problem. The people in the office are very nice and helpful. My neighbors are quiet for the most part and polite.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I am very 0leased with my move in experience here application was processed and we were accepted all in the same day. The apartment is beautiful and I am so much happier here!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I just currently moved in and I am extremely happy with how easy the process was. I love my new upgraded apartment and especially the monthly price. I would give five stars however the parking is not very good. It would be nice if we could add on more parking. But it would not change my mind of continuing to stay here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I chose this apartment for the location. the apartments are nice and clean. I was shown a 2 bedroom that was newly remodeled. but I got a older 1 bedroom and i was not able to see it until move in. It did not look as good as the one shown. but it is spacious and a good size for two people.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love the complex, and the friendly people! :) The close proximity to Argyle Square makes running errands easier, and I'm close to a park as well.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have been loving my new apartment. Everyone in the office at Canyon Creek has been amazing. I had Amber help me and she was wonderful and very professional

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great place to live, I am loving it so far. Parking can be an issue it appears but I haven't had an issue yet. And it feels like a safe community to live. Plus I love that your packages are dropped at the office and don't just sit at your door all day!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

great so far. leasing office is helpful and polite. complex is nice and convienent to shopping centers. I would recommend this place to anyone in need. pet friendly for large dogs as well! awesome!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Was a little rocky on move in but staff was willing to work with us. Very friendly place, not a lot of noise, convenient trail for dogs. Just wish there was more parking

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Move in was easy, staff are friendly. Apartment in great condition. Maintenance handled by 3rd party is slow and you have to call them. Best thing is the affordability

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartments are very nice, the leasing office staff are very helpful and always available to answer any questions I have. The only suggestions I have would be more parking and the option to opt out of the valet trash pickup.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have been extremely happy here at Canyon Creek Apartments. The grounds & buildings are kept up, the staff is great. I will be here for a long time !

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek is a great place to live! The forested setting is beautiful, the location is convenient, and it is quiet and peaceful. The recent change in onsite management has been a positive thing for improved communication and resident service.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love the staff! They are friendly and help in so many ways. Best place to live! Perfect for my family. They are always updating our clubhouse and apartments.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far, I love the place. It was a little rocky to start, with needing fixes in a newly renovated unit, but the staff was friendly and pleasant and quick to help.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My experience at Canyon Creek Apartments has been nothing but pleasant since the first day I got here. I love the area and all that it has to offer.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I've only been here a couple months, but I love it here. Its quiet; the grounds are well maintained and pretty. It's peaceful and I love listening to the crickets at night!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My wife and I have had such a pleasant experience here while we were in the process of moving. We have only been here 2 weeks, but have really enjoyed it here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartments are clean, well laid out and the front desk staff is friendly. Guest parking is nearby, and the daily garbage service is pretty convenient.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

This is a great community and we love it so far! Everyone is nice and we have had no problems and if we needed maintenance they’ve been there right away

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon creek apartments in Wilsonville, Oregon, USA, are great! The office staff is friendly and know most people by name. It is super quiet surprisingly, for being a pet friendly community. Glad we chose these apartments.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great community with great amenities. Love living here! Nice little gym on property, hot tub, pool, and a playground for kids. An overall safe place to live.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Staff are awesome. Have been very helpful and quick to respond! I asked a staff at the front desk to leave a package at my front door because office hours close before I can get home from work. They did so and I was able to get my package rather than wait for days when I was able to go in during office hours. Thanks!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love all the trees around my place. Pretty quiet, maintenance gets done pretty quick. Landscaping on my side if the street still needs a lot of improvement as well as getting the gutters fixed before the rain really gets started.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The community is great! It's always very clean and lit. However parking is atrocious. It's an extra $40 a month for an assigned spot. Hardly anyone pays it so overflow and visitor parking are filled to the brim with cars parking even illegally for the night.