We love living here, the apartment is very well taken care of, the pool is clean , and the community is safe and in a great location! I only wish the parking was assigned.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Very nice staff and beautiful clean community. Love the hot tub, thr playground, the gym and this new rewards program. Kid and pet friendly.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Very new here but great so far. Love how close we are to everything. My neighbors are pretty nice and welcoming. I'm excited that we chose to live here we will see how it all goes.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the apartment location and the gym. It has a very homey feeling and I love it. It is the perfect location for me to commute to work from right by the highway

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love living here - my apartment location is great ! The grounds are kept very nicely and the staff are very sweet. I have been here for over two years, and no plans on leaving!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far we are loving living here. We've met a lot of nice people. Love the trees all around the complex. Really helps on the hot days. My kids are loving the extra kids all around too!!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Not a fan of the 25$ garbage fee every month. And paying for parking isn't ideal. I've never paid for parking where I live. Other than that the apartment is nice.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It is very hard to find parking if you do not have an assigned spot. If this could be improved I believe it would make the community a better place to be living.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Very nice wooded area away from traffic. Nice pool area and clubhouse. Lots of kids so can be a little noise in the evening but is quiet soon after 10

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The girls in the office are awesome and most helpful. Especially Amber. She has a wonderful personality and is a great ambassador for the apartments.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great place to live! Friendly staff. Hard working maintenance and landscapers. Pool and community center is always clean and taken care of. Everything is awesome here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Doing ok, still waiting for the landscaping and gutters to get taken care of. I would like coming home a lot more. Especially in the fall and winter when all I see is mud.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Location is great, exterior of complex is maintained nicely, pool will be fabulous this hot weekend! It's a wonderful location for taking evening walks, and when the weather is too hot or cold, it's great to have the workout room option indoors.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It is always very quiet and everyone here keeps to themselves. I like it here. The property is always maintained well. Walking distance from everything is the best.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek apartments is THE best place to reside. Megan, Amber and Amy make this complex wonderful with their attentive and caring skills and demeanor.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartment is adequate. Havent had garbage picked up regularily, and amenities arent always running. Other than that evwrything is great. Most the time i am happy with the community.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Everything has been good so far for us. The grounds are well maintained which is appreciated. But not many people pick up after their pets and there are a lot of unused cars with expired tags that haven't been moved in a long time.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love living here. Staff is great and so are the amenities. Great size bedrooms and layouts. Easy access to I5 and all the shops around here. Within walking distance to Costco and target

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great! Never had a problem personally. Parking sucks. But thats a given. Been on a waiting list for a spot since December 2016. But overall its great.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I enjoy living at this community and recently resigned my lease. Some times it is hard to get ahold of the office and I wish they kept it a little cleaner but overall, I have had a good experience.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great place to live, Nice apartments. The community room is a great resource for parties or game nights. Only complaint is the lack of parking available and the charge for a private parking space.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It is a really nice apartment complex, the remodeled apartments are worth what you pay for...for the first year. What I don't like is that your rent payment goes up even if you renew your lease! If you want to renew your lease for only 4 months, your rent goes up by $600+/mo! Even if you go the full year renewal it still goes up! Needless to say, we won't be renewing.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far, so good. :) I think the only issues I have would be the common ones. Parking, and trash. But im use to that at the moment. But i would love another spot though. So I wouldn't feel trapped after finding an open one.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The community is beautifully kept and the residents, so far, are very nice. I have a BIG problem with having to pay extra for a parking spot and not having any guest parking, but other than that, so far, so good.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Just moved in two weeks ago and have enjoyed it. The apartment was in good shape and i don't hear the neighbors through the walls which is always a plus