Canyon Creek Apartments

The staff is very nice. The bathrooms, rooms, and patios are huge in comparison to other apartments around. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful.
Great apartments. Very quite community. Great support at the front desk. Someone at the front delivered one of my packages I really needed by a certain time since I don't get off work until after office hours every day. Shows commitment of staff for creating a great environment for residents.
Love this complex!! It is such a nice place to live!! My wife and I searched and searched fo a place to live in the Wilsonville area, and we found Canyon Creek, and couldn’t be happier.
Very clean and nice looking apartment especially the renovated apartments! I would recommend my friends to live here and canyon creek apartment
I love the location and amenities! The community feels very warm, friendly and inviting. Can’t imagine a more ideal place to live! The only thing negative I can say about Canyon Creek is the parking is not ideal.
Friendly staff, quiet neighborhood, safe, small but nice and cozy units. Pricing is not bad but I wish all the parking spots were free or utilities.
Great neighborhood and complex to live in. Nice gym and workout facilities. Very safe and close to stores and shopping. Also near a park which is perfect for those who have pets. Parking is the only downfall.
Office staff is friendly and helpful. Grounds is well kept. Maintenance is prompt and friendly. Apartment was clean and ready. Trash service is not so good gets missed sometimes.
Canyon Creek Apartments is the very best community you can join! The leasing staff are so kind, talented and helpful! Megan, Amber and Karime bend over backwards for the residents! The new manager, Marjorie, is very approachable, forthright and experienced! The maintenance staff lead by Robert is the very best, as well. The community and units are pleasantly relaxing and comfortable. Stores and eateries are literally minutes away! Highly recommend living her!
We just moved here also a month ago but it is Very quiet and a pet friendly community. I wasnt too sure about wilsonville at first but i love it. I would refer anybody to these apartments.