The community is great and I would refer a friend to live here. Very friendly and helpful with knowledgeable staff that are always willing to help and find answers to my questions.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Office staff is amazing! The girls are always respectful and pleasant. I would like to see more landscaping and outside maintenance across the street where my unit is.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Good community the people in the front office or very nice and willing to help I've never had any problems the price is a little high but not too bad

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The leasing office folks make the place warm and friendly! Megan, Amber, Amy and Lance are truly nice and helpful! If there is a problem or concern, they can fix it to your complete satisfaction. Greystar communities are my favorite!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We like the community, it is quiet, relatively clean and comfortable to live at. The only things we do not like is that the rent cost is continually going up every year. It's getting almost too expensive to live here and we may have to look at moving elsewhere soon.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

This place is nice as long as you have an updated unit. They have a seasonal pool and a work out room. Parking is terrible. Neighbors don't pick up their dogs poop.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the staff! They are helpful and friendly with every interaction! This feels like a caring community. This is a great place to live. I'm still happy after 3 years!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love our apartment...my home for more than two years now. And i and my family will continue to renew our lease contract for another year. Friendly staff and good amenities.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We moved in a few weeks ago. We love the apartment. I wish free parking was more available but an apartment plus a parking space is still really affordable to what we found when we were looking for our new home. And our apartment feels clean and new.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Since the management change things have improved greatly. I still think rents and associated costs are rising too quickly but that is the same at all apartment complexes and appears to be a market driven issue. I would like to see rules on smoking and pets enforced a little more. This would benefit everyone. I also think that the compactor needs to be a little more secure from children. I found the side door open and my first thought was that a child could crawl in and get hurt or killed if someone switched it on.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I think they generally do a good job. The public-facing folks are always very friendly and inviting. I would like to see the management add back in the dumpster across the street at the Elderberry Sq portion of the property. The residents over there would have to trudge all the way across the street to have access to a dumpster. The little personal garbage cans do not cut it sometimes, and they don't pick up all week. That part of being a resident has been extremely frustrating when they removed the dumpster that had been there.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love living in Canyon Creek! They are attentive and caring, and quickly get things done. I can always count on the mm to solve a problem quickly, and get us a good deal on rent!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Over all a quite neighborhood. The community seems friendly, close to I 5 and shopping. The downfalls for me is price. I've increased almost $450 in 4 years and I don't have any of the upgrades, not even new carpet. The hot tub is always broke. I live at the enterance so it's incredibly loud. Also the smokers hang out on the corner so at three am they are out talking loud.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

As far as apartments go, Canyon Creek is one of the nicest communities I have seen. Management responds quickly and professionally and are always friendly. They maintain the premises nicely and are always interested in hearing feedback from tenants. I have referred numerous people to apply here and I've never done that before. I really like our little community here at Canyon Creek.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Absolutely love this apartment complex, we have lived here 2.5 years and gray star has been nothing but amazing. Wonderful pet policy and beautiful remodeled apartments

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love living here. The office staff is great and very helpful. the maintenance guys are very quick to respond. Quiet community with a great gym.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Areas that need improvement needed people parking in the wrong places & landscapers run the leaf blowers all day 1 day a week (a deal breaker had I known)

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love my apartment but the community seems a little messy at times. My building in particular has spills in the halls and trash. I've complained about the trash before.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

i was staying here from last five years and overall its good place to stay. i was staying here from last five years and overall its good place to stay.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I enjoy the area, but not so happy with all the rent increases or having to call an 800 number to get something fixed and they can't give specifics on when it will get done.