Canyon Creek Apartments

Good place to live. Other residents are nice. The employees are great. Parking/trash sucks. The wireless pay change is annoying. Deff cause you gotta pay more for paying online.
One of the better places I've lived in Portland. I wish a parking spot was free for residents though. Overall I'm pretty happy living here and plan to stay longer than planned.
I have nothing but great things to say regarding the Canyin Creek Apartments. We were desperate for a place and they got us on so quickly. The apartment is renovated, clean, and adorable. We are so excited to be here.
Great community, friendly staff and amazing location, they allow German Shepard’s which usually most complex don’t. Negative would be, paying for a parking spot & double valet trash charge.
Love the apartments, parking is not pleasant for anyone, there are not enough dog clean up stations/garbage cans, the grass is full of dog poop, and the stairs need to be pressure washed from people’s garbages leaking.
Canyon Creek Apartments is honestly a needed breath of fresh air. Neat and clean with all the amenities we were looking for (washer, dryer in-unit, ect.)
Miscommunication from your leasing agent caused massive financial confusion for me and hardship when i first moved in. I dont like the rental pymt
I haven't had anything but good experiences here... The staff is extremely friendly. My only complaint is the amount of pet (dog) owners that don't clean up after their pets.
The apartments are nice and the grounds are well kept. Parking could be improved and air conditioning in units would be amazing! But overall nice place to live
This community is the warmest because of the leasing office girls and the maintenance staff! This is year two and I am never moving! ANY concerns or questions are answered immediately and well! No question is too small or too large (and I have a lot of questions)!