Everything has been good so far for us. The grounds are well maintained which is appreciated. But not many people pick up after their pets and there are a lot of unused cars with expired tags that haven't been moved in a long time.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love living here. Staff is great and so are the amenities. Great size bedrooms and layouts. Easy access to I5 and all the shops around here. Within walking distance to Costco and target

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great! Never had a problem personally. Parking sucks. But thats a given. Been on a waiting list for a spot since December 2016. But overall its great.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I enjoy living at this community and recently resigned my lease. Some times it is hard to get ahold of the office and I wish they kept it a little cleaner but overall, I have had a good experience.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great place to live, Nice apartments. The community room is a great resource for parties or game nights. Only complaint is the lack of parking available and the charge for a private parking space.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It is a really nice apartment complex, the remodeled apartments are worth what you pay for...for the first year. What I don't like is that your rent payment goes up even if you renew your lease! If you want to renew your lease for only 4 months, your rent goes up by $600+/mo! Even if you go the full year renewal it still goes up! Needless to say, we won't be renewing.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far, so good. :) I think the only issues I have would be the common ones. Parking, and trash. But im use to that at the moment. But i would love another spot though. So I wouldn't feel trapped after finding an open one.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The community is beautifully kept and the residents, so far, are very nice. I have a BIG problem with having to pay extra for a parking spot and not having any guest parking, but other than that, so far, so good.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Just moved in two weeks ago and have enjoyed it. The apartment was in good shape and i don't hear the neighbors through the walls which is always a plus

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It's pricey for what you get and I hate the fact that I have to pay for garbage twice. The valet waste should be optional. Also it's a pain to nicotine to just be able to go to the office if you need maintenance work done

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great community. Staff is wonderful. Assigned parking which is awesome. My previous apartment was a nightmare without assigned parking. Great job!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Here at Canyon Creek Apartments it is a Great excellent place to live with many amenities but for me the hot tub is a plus. the staff is awesome excellent service

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Parking is the only reason I rate it at this low. More guest parking is needed. The staff is wonderful and the amenities are top notch. Have had good neighbors and it's been a pleasure to live here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have only lived here for a couple months and it's been a great couple months. Nothing to complain about. Its a nice quiet place to live.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great, convenient location. The unit itself is very spacious as well - great for two people (2br/1ba). The office staff is wonderful; always friendly and helpful. The four-star rating is for 2 reasons; the apartment has everything that one needs, but some of the apparatus (??) used is from cheap materials. ex: the plastic guard railings throughout the buildings & on my third story deck, out-of-date kitchen appliances, carpets. Also, the maintenance staff is a third party company. I have experienced rude service from the call center representative (all three times) and have not been satisfied with the work, they did not fix/find a solution to any of the three problems I have had them address. Overall though, my husband and I really enjoy living here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

People are warm and welcoming, team keeps the grounds clean, parking and security are my biggest issues. I would like more parking somehow and for there to be more security patrols to make everyone safer.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Nice enough place. Kinda quiet. Rents a little high. Where isn't though. Neighborhood people are polite and Office staff always have a smile.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

You guys are doing awesome. I love my apartment. It's just so homey!!!!! Best place to live. I will make sure to tell all my friends that this place is awesome. LIVE HERE!!!!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have had constant problems with mold which have not been resolved. Throughout the winter there is almost always standing water or mucky soil around the base of the building. I believe mold is in walls. I also believe poor windows lead to moisture issues. Management is not concerned with solving problems but rather only bandaging them. Very unhappy

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Wish my parking spot would stop being used by staff! I do see that maint. dept is the heart of this complex! Garbage pick up service is unpredictable! Is there a recycling can we are to use???? Finally, since I have lived here the Spa has been out of order, will this ever be fixed?

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Megan who works in the front office is wonderful to speak with. Whether I have questions about our apartment or am just picking up a package that was delivered.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The location is great, however the management team/staff are unprofessional and unorganized. I waited over a month for a return call from the property manager about an issue with the maintenance crew leaving the lights on in my apartment when they left after working on a repair issue. It took multiple follow-up calls on my part to get a response. This is disappointing, particularly since my rent has increased 17% since I moved in 2 years ago.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Rent prices are a little too high. Also the parking situation is terrible. It was promised when the new management took over that they were going to fix the problem. That was two years ago...

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I Like this community pretty well, but rent is pretty high. Also several people dont like to clean up after their pets. Management is great so far. No issues. Parking is pretty bad though

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Amazing staff! Always understanding about anything and can always answer my questions. I am glad that I moved into such an amazing community