Canyon Creek Apartments

Very clean and nice looking apartment especially the renovated apartments! I would recommend my friends to live here and canyon creek apartment
I love the location and amenities! The community feels very warm, friendly and inviting. Can’t imagine a more ideal place to live! The only thing negative I can say about Canyon Creek is the parking is not ideal.
Friendly staff, quiet neighborhood, safe, small but nice and cozy units. Pricing is not bad but I wish all the parking spots were free or utilities.
Great neighborhood and complex to live in. Nice gym and workout facilities. Very safe and close to stores and shopping. Also near a park which is perfect for those who have pets. Parking is the only downfall.
Office staff is friendly and helpful. Grounds is well kept. Maintenance is prompt and friendly. Apartment was clean and ready. Trash service is not so good gets missed sometimes.
Canyon Creek Apartments is the very best community you can join! The leasing staff are so kind, talented and helpful! Megan, Amber and Karime bend over backwards for the residents! The new manager, Marjorie, is very approachable, forthright and experienced! The maintenance staff lead by Robert is the very best, as well. The community and units are pleasantly relaxing and comfortable. Stores and eateries are literally minutes away! Highly recommend living her!
We just moved here also a month ago but it is Very quiet and a pet friendly community. I wasnt too sure about wilsonville at first but i love it. I would refer anybody to these apartments.
Nice complex. Parking, however, is a huge problem. The people in the office are very nice and helpful. My neighbors are quiet for the most part and polite.
I am very 0leased with my move in experience here application was processed and we were accepted all in the same day. The apartment is beautiful and I am so much happier here!
I just currently moved in and I am extremely happy with how easy the process was. I love my new upgraded apartment and especially the monthly price. I would give five stars however the parking is not very good. It would be nice if we could add on more parking. But it would not change my mind of continuing to stay here.