So far like it, it is a quiet community and conveniently located by the freeway. Some of the staff are helpful, others I would have to ask several times to get things done

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Apartments are open and airy, maintenance is usually pretty quick to respond and happy to help with what ever is needed. They’ve cleaned a lot up grounds wise this spring and it makes a huge difference. Overall a great experience.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great place to live. The management is amazing and they really work with the community in trying to bring everyone together as a community. It’s a great place and a great experience. Looking forward to the summer

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I’m very blessed to have such a great office staff they are all very helpful and always very friendly. Marge Kelsey and Corrine are a great team.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great so far! Day time maintenance is noise but very quite at night. Well kept landscaping. Wish there were more unassigned parking spots, or two assigned for each unit.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Quite community. Very nice staff. Pool and gym are also very nice. Apartments are pricedfairly, thereare washer and dryer in the units. They offer garbage service which is convenient.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love my apartment. The staff is excellent and friendly. The maintenance team is quick and efficient. The grounds are kept tidy and looking good, especially now that the fountain is going. I like the Amazon locker system, very easy to use. The girls in the office are very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the units and amenities, friendly staff, and mostly respectful neighbors who keep to themselves(mostly) lol. Happiest I have been living anywhere, and am so ready to sign another year here!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The neighbors so far have been very kind, all of the amenities are wonderful from the gym to the jacuzzi and the pool. I absolutely love the delivery hub. The staff are very kind, respectful, professional, business women.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The employees, both in the office and maintenance are great. Our issues have been other residents in this apartment community that have made things difficult. They let their kids run EVERYWHERE alone and do absolutely anything they want to without any supervision, which is important for not only for the kids safety but out of respect for others. The kids will run or ride their bikes right out in front of cars without a care. Just wish people would take responsibility for their children and be more understanding of living in such close quarters with so many other people. Kids playing is great and a necessity but with respect in mind for others and safely.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Good location. Near target, Costco, and other great stores. The pool and gym areas are nice. Parking is an opportunity. Either pay $40+ or everyone is making their own spots

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartment is the older model so it shows its age a bit but that isn’t a problem as we chose that. It would be nice to have something to help keep it cooler in warm months, even if that is just a fan in the second bedroom.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek is a quaint apartment complex nestled in the quiet Wilsonville suburbs / farmland. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The grounds are beautiful. The cost is reasonable. The apartments are a tad on the small side but that can be a good thing. Less stuff / less clutter! I really like being so close to the woods. Nice gym, pool area. Parking can be limited if you don't pay for a spot.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My experience with the leasing staff has been amazing. I had a complex situation and it was handled in the most professional way I could imagine.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My husband and I have been living here for 2 years, and we live this place. The community is friendly and the staff is always willing to help.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Nice, clean facilities. Kind maintenance crew. Beautiful trails nearby. Spring has been incredible to see here. I do wish it was a bit more kid friendly.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The main office people are friendly and helpful! Many times I had to go there right before they closed because of my work schedule and they were never rude about it like some places are

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the community at Canyon Creek! It is quiet, friendly and clean. I would definitely recommend it to friends, family and anyone looking for a place in wilsonville.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It’s a very nice place to live! The pool and hot tub are great! Wish they’d open the pool sooner though. The gym is very nice as well!!!!!!!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We love how neat the community is and how quiet it is. The added bonus of the fitness center and pool and hot tub makes it amazing here! Happy to call it home.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Neighbors are the worst but thats no fault of the communities. The office people are great, and the units are awesome. Been very happy here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love the location of our apartment, lots of trees and wildlife! The neighborhood is pleasant and there is a Costco and Target within walking distance. The maintenance people are great at fixing things in the apartment when things need fixing. Paying $40 a month for a parking space is a bit extreme, the first space should come with the apartment and then any additional spaces charged for. We aren't comfortable parking in the guest parking area any more as our car was broken into a while back and had things stolen from it, including the sat nav which was dug out of the dashboard! Also, the valet service isn't the best.... there have been a lot of times over the past few months where they just don't take our trash away and with no reason given for not taking it! We actually saw one time the valet person glancing at the bag in the trash can and walking right past it! So we are basically paying $25 a month which might not sound like much initially but that is $300 a year, for a service we end up having to do ourselves most of the time! Was much better before, when there were trash areas around where we could just take it out ourselves. Now we have to take it all the way to the other side of the complex. To add to that there are times where there is trash littering the walkways for days on end. Please bring back the trash areas! Maybe there could be a vote among the residents?

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We love living here! Quiet, good people, well priced apartments with lots of options. I love all the trees around the grounds, a very unique feel.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Really not pleased with the valet service. They frequently don't take the trash and never tell you why. If any trash falls out of the bags it's just left around. So to remove a couple of "unsightly" dumpsters around the complex, we have a unreliable service we have to pay more for, leaves trash everywhere, and frequently have to walk our own trash across a street and across the complex to the compactor. On top of all this we have to pay $40 for parking. First spot should be free with the lease and any additional be paid for on top. You can always not pay and park in the unreserved spaces, but those frequently have cars broken into and things stolen from them.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We moved in 6 years ago and stay because its cost effective for our budget. The pool is awesome in the spring/summer and the club house is perfect place to reserve for parties. It's close to shopping, food and it. It's really quite a convenient location