I've lived here for going on 3 years and the longer I'm here, the better it is! I love everything about this complex: the people are friendly, the staff is extremely helpful, and the area is great!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Quiet community, friendly neighbors and a great staff. Location easy access to interstate, well maintained property. Anything you may need is very close restaurants, shopping, car repair, banks, etc.....

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I’ve lived in several different communities here in Knoxville. But I have to say, this place is just the best. The staff is extremely friendly and understanding. The units are properly maintained and bug free! It’s so quiet and cozy. I love living here at the Landing!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great place to live. Very close to town. Lots of amenities. They are very pet friendly which is huge for me. Apartments are affordable and super updated! Staff and maintenance are fantastic!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Cute area in North Knoxville. Large pool & clubhouse. Dog park is the largest I've seen for being on-site with night lighting & waste removal. There is also a dog wash station going in soon! Friendly maintenance staff that is attentive.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I LOVE living here! The staff is so friendly and helpful. Anything you need is taken care of super quick and always with care. The Knox Landing building feels just like little cottages, I forget I live in an apartment complex all the time!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff and community are very friendly. They always seem to be adding new things and having community events. I have enjoyed living here for the past three years

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Its quiet and people are very nice the manager was very nice and the place is very beautiful and clean its amazing place to call your home t

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I'm enjoying my time here! Nice apartment, quite community and maintenance is the bomb! They go above and beyond! The walls are thick too not a lot of neighbor noise.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great community that is continually growing and becoming better. Wonderful staff and attention to detail. My first apartment experience has been incredible.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everyone here is always super happy . If I ever need anything the workers are always on it I couldn't have picked a better place to move to we love it and the kids love it here ❤😍

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Very friendly staff and lots of amenities on site! We love that our puppy is accepted and has been able to make so many friends in the dog park.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The maintenance is fast and always nice all around a great area to live the neighbors are quite a welcome change from the city. Plus the office staff doe a great job at communicating always friendly

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The apartment is beautiful and the layout Is nice. I love the balcony and the landscape is gorgeous! The amenities are lovely. It’s nice to have a gym that isn’t just a treadmill and bike. The pool has been great too. It’s always clean.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great location, super helpful staff, friendly neighbors! Love everything about these apartments! I especially love that the staff are so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great place to live...Very Quiet and can trust where I live.... Friendly staff that make you feel welcome! Maintenance is always quick to respond and thorough... I have no regrets about moving here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

So far I love it here at The Canyon! The office staff is very helpful and if I have had any problems, they have been down quickly to solve the issue :) I am very excited to continue living here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I have absolutely no complaints about living here. Everyone is friendly and the staff is extraordinarily helpful. Been living here going on 3 years now and I've never had an issue that wasn't resolved almost immediately.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've only been here for a week and I already love this place. I've yet to experience everything the complex has to offer, but I know I will in due time. I do have one tiny issue that I plan on addressing to the staff when I finally have a free moment.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great Community, Friendly Staff, well maintained landscape. Very convenient to restaurants, Grocery, and almost anything you may need. I 640 and I 75 easy to get to and get around town.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I absolutely love it here! The staffis super friendly and supportive! The neighbors are friendly and the property is beautiful. Maintenance is fast and friendly. The pool is always very clean as well and that's a big plus.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

My boyfriend and I are new here and we absolutely love it so far! This has been one of the smoothest move in experiences we've ever had. We're so glad to be here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Best apartments ever!!! Staff is super friendly and on top of every little detail. Plus the buildings layouts of Knox Landing are adorable!!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I have loved every minute of care and patience that the staff here takes! Besides the friendly staff, the community is gorgeous AND quiet. I love the landscaping a lot.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice, quiet place to live. Swimming pool a big hit with grandchildren. Maintenance and repairs addressed in a timely manner. Staff friendly and very helpful.