I have lived here for 2yrs and I have just resigned my lease for another year. I have a renovated one bedroom apartment and I have been pleased, overall. The bathroom is quite tiny (and has no cabinets or shelves) but all the other rooms are spacious. The kitchen is really nice and the balcony is HUGE. Although I wasn't initially thrilled with the location, I have grown to like this area of Knoxville. The Canyons is a great place for the price.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Excellent always respond on time to request and always willing to help work around problems. Very friendly staff can easily be contacted when needed

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We enjoy this community & the way it's managed so much that we moved into a 2 bedroom after our 1st year lease was up & intend on settling in here for next few years!

great quiet place to live. Office is open good hours and staff is very helpful. Any maintanence issues are taken care of immediatly. Lovely laundry facility. the salt water pool is very nice and well maintained. The dog park has a great agility course. very pet friendly.

A wonderful place that is always clean and well kept. The staff are always plesant and the neighborhood is nice and quiet :) my husband and I have only been here a few months but we plan on staying a long time

I love living here! Amazing apartment community as well as an amazing staff. I actually lived at canyons and moved away, only to move right back! It just feels like home! I think it's due to the staff choosing awesome residents! My neighbors are a wonderful group of people. We all look out for each other and I feel very safe here. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

Canyon is a nice place to live in if you're looking for something cheap and within budget. The office staff is very friendly and helpful, and the environment is very nice. The only complaint I have is that the laundry facilities run off of a specific card that you pre fill and then use to pay for the load. These cards are inconvenient, especially if you run out of money on them and have to refill them, but you can't after the office is closed because the pay/fill kiosk is inside the office.

Great apartment and location. It's convenient, and I'm loving it so far. I love that it's pet friendly, and my dog loves the dog park. I haven't tried the pool yet, but I love the amenities.

I'm not satisfied with the communication with the office when I need something fixed. Also my neighbors complain bout the smallest noises, not the place for me

I love living here my first apt. The people and staff are wonderful I fell right at home and I am so close to everything .thanks everyone but I do not like the mosquitoes but thay love me

The staff here is very helpful and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Apartments are spacious and reasonabley priced. Great pool!

I have really enjoyed living at The Canyon. Everyone is very nice and I really feel at home here. It's always nice and quiet. I have no complaints!

The apartment seems pretty nice. The staff is friendly and overall the complex is relatively quiet. I love quiet and quaint atmospheres. It's a good place for a student.

After everything was fixed that was wrong on move in day, things are going much better. I appreciate how quickly the maintenance guys fix everything. I also wish the laundry machine was in the laundry room

Been a resident for 4 years now and have loved every minute of it! Ready to renew my lease for another year! It's quiet, clean, and all of my neighbors are wonderful!

The application process has been so easy! And the grounds are so nice. Definitely the best apartments around! There wasn't another apartment complex that offered the size, price, and amenities we wanted.

Lived at the Canyon Apartments 4 years now. I wouldn't live anywhere else. The office staff and maintance workers are more like my family, than just people I rent from. My husband passed away 18 months ago and I don't believe there is anywhere else to live that I could feel any safer. Anything that goes wrong at the apartment is fixed that day.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice quiet atmosphere, pet friendly. Have enjoyed being here very much with my family. When something is broken, maintence shows up very quicky and is super nice

Awesome friendly staff, maintenance is a quick and no headache experience. Washer/dryers take credit cards! New vending machine for sodas is a big PLUS (also takes credit/debit).

Excellent place to live and everyone is so nice here! Great staff too. The Canyon comes very highly recommended. Great amenities also like a clean saltwater pool

This is a great community to live in. Everyone is nice and love the pool. The only thing I would say bad about is when we were having ac problems and had a very large power bill Kub put on the complex to fix and complex wouldn't do anything about it.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We have lived here for 10 yr. A great community for people and pets. Well kept landscaping. Friendly and fast maintainance staff. Office manager and staff always ready to help.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Excellant. Your service and maintenance has been outstanding. Everything is clean and well maintained and if there is ever an issue it is fixed almost immidiately.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Wonderful staff, beautiful landscape, pet friendly! Some apartments are on the small side. The price is great for college kids or starting out on your own.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff has been wonderful from the start. If there is ever a problem it is sure to be fixed very quickly, they also clearly work hard make sure that the complex is a nice and clean place to live.