I'm new to the area and it has been a great experience so far. The staff seem friendly and they provide tokens of appreciation every so often to the residents.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Love it. Very peaceful. I moved here wary of moving from a house to an apartment but living here has made that adjustment very easy. I love my porch!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

very professional office staff and maintenance staff, have done a lot to help me get settled, and any issues that have come up have been handled in a very timely manner

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

They're incredibly nice and speedy with maintenance requests! When I moved in they gave me a welcome package and patiently answered my million questions!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I am pretty happy in general. The office was able to help me move into a new a apartment after splitting up with my girlfriend who is also a resident. Could do a better job with spraying for bugs. To my knowledge, that hasn't been done since moving into J104

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The person living next to me smokes inside of their apartment and it goes through the vents into my apartment. It is very unpleasant. Other than that I do not have any complaints.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

My boyfriend and I love our apartment! The complex is always very clean and neat, management is lovely, and overall our experience has been good.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Knox Landing is by far the best apartment I have lived in! This place has the best management & this is the only apartment that has felt like home

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Community and staff are great, lots of options to do at and around the apartments. Saltwater pool and concrete floors are my 2 favorite things about The Canyon

Not allowing family members to swim without renter being present is a little strange. Had my dad and niece and nephew visit and I work during the day and they weren't allowed to swim. Just kind of...feels like a dictatorship. Also had a roach problem as soon as I moved in.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everyone in the staff are so friendly and helpful! I love my new studio apartment because it's so cozy. It's perfect for anyone with a pet too!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I love living at The Canyon. It is a very beautiful and peaceful place. The staff, maintenance guys and any neighbors I've met are all very nice.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I like the place. Great location to find somthing. For the most part people are quiet and keep to themselves. And peoplr i have meet are nice and respectful. Only issue is i had my car stolen from my apt complex parking lot. Has a great pool, gym and great pet polices and dog park

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice and quiet area. Neighbors are friendly. Staff friendly as well.... New on site rec center installed. You have to come in and see for yourself. You will be sold!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

From the very beginning everyone has been very nice and helpful. I have stayed in some nice apartments before but the staff here is what makes these better.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I absolutely love living at Canyon Knox Landing! Everyone is so nice and any problems I have ever had have been solved very quickly! I would recommend these apartments to anyone and everyone!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Moved in approx 2.5 months ago to a newly renov unit - new carpet, appliances, and paint. Love it so far! Nice space for price, ample parking, quiet area, no issues - except for leaf blowing because I sleep during the day!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Amazing! I love my apartment! The office staff is always nice and helpful. If maintenance is called they are always quick to respond. The pool is wonderful, the laundry rooms get the job done, and the doggie park is too cute!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great place to live. Maintenance and staff are awesome. They are attentive and proactive. Like that they are available for anything constantly. Also like how there are events monthly.

The only thing that I can complain about is that some of the washing machines have issues. It'd be nice to be able to use a debit card as well.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I have lived here for 2yrs and I have just resigned my lease for another year. I have a renovated one bedroom apartment and I have been pleased, overall. The bathroom is quite tiny (and has no cabinets or shelves) but all the other rooms are spacious. The kitchen is really nice and the balcony is HUGE. Although I wasn't initially thrilled with the location, I have grown to like this area of Knoxville. The Canyons is a great place for the price.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Excellent always respond on time to request and always willing to help work around problems. Very friendly staff can easily be contacted when needed

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We enjoy this community & the way it's managed so much that we moved into a 2 bedroom after our 1st year lease was up & intend on settling in here for next few years!

great quiet place to live. Office is open good hours and staff is very helpful. Any maintanence issues are taken care of immediatly. Lovely laundry facility. the salt water pool is very nice and well maintained. The dog park has a great agility course. very pet friendly.

A wonderful place that is always clean and well kept. The staff are always plesant and the neighborhood is nice and quiet :) my husband and I have only been here a few months but we plan on staying a long time