The application process has been so easy! And the grounds are so nice. Definitely the best apartments around! There wasn't another apartment complex that offered the size, price, and amenities we wanted.

Lived at the Canyon Apartments 4 years now. I wouldn't live anywhere else. The office staff and maintance workers are more like my family, than just people I rent from. My husband passed away 18 months ago and I don't believe there is anywhere else to live that I could feel any safer. Anything that goes wrong at the apartment is fixed that day.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice quiet atmosphere, pet friendly. Have enjoyed being here very much with my family. When something is broken, maintence shows up very quicky and is super nice

Awesome friendly staff, maintenance is a quick and no headache experience. Washer/dryers take credit cards! New vending machine for sodas is a big PLUS (also takes credit/debit).

Excellent place to live and everyone is so nice here! Great staff too. The Canyon comes very highly recommended. Great amenities also like a clean saltwater pool

This is a great community to live in. Everyone is nice and love the pool. The only thing I would say bad about is when we were having ac problems and had a very large power bill Kub put on the complex to fix and complex wouldn't do anything about it.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We have lived here for 10 yr. A great community for people and pets. Well kept landscaping. Friendly and fast maintainance staff. Office manager and staff always ready to help.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Excellant. Your service and maintenance has been outstanding. Everything is clean and well maintained and if there is ever an issue it is fixed almost immidiately.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Wonderful staff, beautiful landscape, pet friendly! Some apartments are on the small side. The price is great for college kids or starting out on your own.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff has been wonderful from the start. If there is ever a problem it is sure to be fixed very quickly, they also clearly work hard make sure that the complex is a nice and clean place to live.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great job. Maintenance requests are filled In a timely manner. The landscaping is taken care of and beautifully done. The fact that there are no children to speak of makes this a wonderful place to call home.

It is a great place to live. When there is a problem, it is fixed in a timely manner. The only thing I would recommend is a workout room/facility.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff is fantastic. They are very helpful and respond to requests quickly. Very helpful maintenance staff as well. The community is also very quiet.

Friendly staff and maintenance! 10 minutes away from anything I would need. Clean, friendly, modern place to live. Quiet community. I have been here for 2 years and I just signed my lease for another year.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love being able to have our dogs here and the facilities are well kept. We love that they take time to appreciate our veterans as well with military discounts! Our staff is pleasant to work with and the new improvements to the bark park have made having a pet here more exciting as well as expanding learning opportunities for the dogs when others aren't out in the park.

Absolutely love it here. Staff is friendly, the community is clean and quiet. Residents are nice and respectful. Maintenance is amazing and on time, every time. This is a wonderful place to call home.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've lived here five yearsa and I don't think I'll ever live anywhere else. The office staff are proficient and friendly and the maintenance is second to none. And I mean none. They are great. The grounds are always kept up and nice looking. The facilities, while not really fancy are well maintained and pleasant to use. I like living here.