I love living here! Amazing apartment community as well as an amazing staff. I actually lived at canyons and moved away, only to move right back! It just feels like home! I think it's due to the staff choosing awesome residents! My neighbors are a wonderful group of people. We all look out for each other and I feel very safe here. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

Canyon is a nice place to live in if you're looking for something cheap and within budget. The office staff is very friendly and helpful, and the environment is very nice. The only complaint I have is that the laundry facilities run off of a specific card that you pre fill and then use to pay for the load. These cards are inconvenient, especially if you run out of money on them and have to refill them, but you can't after the office is closed because the pay/fill kiosk is inside the office.

Great apartment and location. It's convenient, and I'm loving it so far. I love that it's pet friendly, and my dog loves the dog park. I haven't tried the pool yet, but I love the amenities.

I'm not satisfied with the communication with the office when I need something fixed. Also my neighbors complain bout the smallest noises, not the place for me

I love living here my first apt. The people and staff are wonderful I fell right at home and I am so close to everything .thanks everyone but I do not like the mosquitoes but thay love me

The staff here is very helpful and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Apartments are spacious and reasonabley priced. Great pool!

I have really enjoyed living at The Canyon. Everyone is very nice and I really feel at home here. It's always nice and quiet. I have no complaints!

The apartment seems pretty nice. The staff is friendly and overall the complex is relatively quiet. I love quiet and quaint atmospheres. It's a good place for a student.

After everything was fixed that was wrong on move in day, things are going much better. I appreciate how quickly the maintenance guys fix everything. I also wish the laundry machine was in the laundry room

Been a resident for 4 years now and have loved every minute of it! Ready to renew my lease for another year! It's quiet, clean, and all of my neighbors are wonderful!

The application process has been so easy! And the grounds are so nice. Definitely the best apartments around! There wasn't another apartment complex that offered the size, price, and amenities we wanted.

Lived at the Canyon Apartments 4 years now. I wouldn't live anywhere else. The office staff and maintance workers are more like my family, than just people I rent from. My husband passed away 18 months ago and I don't believe there is anywhere else to live that I could feel any safer. Anything that goes wrong at the apartment is fixed that day.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice quiet atmosphere, pet friendly. Have enjoyed being here very much with my family. When something is broken, maintence shows up very quicky and is super nice

Awesome friendly staff, maintenance is a quick and no headache experience. Washer/dryers take credit cards! New vending machine for sodas is a big PLUS (also takes credit/debit).

Excellent place to live and everyone is so nice here! Great staff too. The Canyon comes very highly recommended. Great amenities also like a clean saltwater pool

This is a great community to live in. Everyone is nice and love the pool. The only thing I would say bad about is when we were having ac problems and had a very large power bill Kub put on the complex to fix and complex wouldn't do anything about it.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We have lived here for 10 yr. A great community for people and pets. Well kept landscaping. Friendly and fast maintainance staff. Office manager and staff always ready to help.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Excellant. Your service and maintenance has been outstanding. Everything is clean and well maintained and if there is ever an issue it is fixed almost immidiately.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Wonderful staff, beautiful landscape, pet friendly! Some apartments are on the small side. The price is great for college kids or starting out on your own.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff has been wonderful from the start. If there is ever a problem it is sure to be fixed very quickly, they also clearly work hard make sure that the complex is a nice and clean place to live.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great job. Maintenance requests are filled In a timely manner. The landscaping is taken care of and beautifully done. The fact that there are no children to speak of makes this a wonderful place to call home.

It is a great place to live. When there is a problem, it is fixed in a timely manner. The only thing I would recommend is a workout room/facility.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff is fantastic. They are very helpful and respond to requests quickly. Very helpful maintenance staff as well. The community is also very quiet.

Friendly staff and maintenance! 10 minutes away from anything I would need. Clean, friendly, modern place to live. Quiet community. I have been here for 2 years and I just signed my lease for another year.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love being able to have our dogs here and the facilities are well kept. We love that they take time to appreciate our veterans as well with military discounts! Our staff is pleasant to work with and the new improvements to the bark park have made having a pet here more exciting as well as expanding learning opportunities for the dogs when others aren't out in the park.