I’m still in the moving in process but I was so excited to get started and get moved. Until I realized my apartment was infested with roaches☹️ I knew with an older building what I would be getting myself into but I’m just grossed out and disappointed with the level of care already. Hopefully I can update this with a more positive experience in a few months

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everything was easy about leasing an apartment here. Haylee was super nice and so helpful, even with the 1000 questions I asked. I think I am going to enjoy living here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The best of the best so happy and comfortable quiet great neighbors accessible i live here for ever and ever ever thanks for all the time and awesome staff

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The office staff is friendly and quick to assist, the maintenance man is great, this apartment is more beautiful than I thought it would be! I love the park-like feel with all of the trees and squirrels, and I feel like it’s a quiet, safe place to live.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

simple move. not thrilled with the neighbors but that is not the communities fault. Location is favorable. overall though is is a pretty sweet pad

Quiete and Peaceful Área. They are really attentive on fixing any issues you may have at your place of residence, Also very clean area with grass cut often

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Loving the apartment! Very nice and clean. Friendly neighbors. Staff is very nice. Maintenance issues are taken care of very quickly. So far so good!!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The neighbors have been very welcoming and kind. My kids were invited to play by neighborhood children as we were moving in. The environment has been quiet thus far.

Any time I need anything, the property manager is very helpful and immediately takes action. I have requested maintenance a couple times and within hours they have been on the premises.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Neighbors are friendly, nice spaces and affordable rent, safe community and easy access to highway which is super nice, pet friendly and maintenance is responsive.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

It's a very quiet place with friendly neighbors. Covered parking, close to food and shopping, and nice amenities are also big pluses. It's a great place to live.

Canyon ridge has great apartment to live in. I like the convince of where my location is at, and the people are friendly I see myself being comfortable here for a while.

Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Haley was outstanding. She went out of her way to explain everything in detail to me. She helped me on the online application. I was very impressed with her .

I really love living here, it feels very comfortable and above all very quiet. The people are very nice, it was our best option and that is why we chose to be here.

Nice and quiet nobody seems to botuer anybody. My apartment coming in was clean and happy that all the appliances were already added. Happy the rent is not to high for me either

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I really enjoy my community. Friendly and polite staff. Quick response maintenance team. A real safe, clean and friendly community. Very good experience.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I’ve been at canyon ridge for about 3 weeks now and so far I really love it! I like that my neighbors are friendly, the floorplans are nice, I have a porch, and the managers are super helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have currently been residents for three years and once our lease is up we will be finding a new place to stay. We have been very unhappy with the way the new management and maintenance crew have handles certain situations.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I enjoy residents and staff that works here. I like the trees and timely lawn care. The Pool in summer is enjoyable during daytime. The maintaince is always timely.

This past year hasn’t been the best experience , kids here legit will look through your windows if your blinds are open, many other issuesto

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I've lived here about 4 years now, never had any problems. Maintaince requests have always been handled promptly. Management nice and accommodating. Very pleased living here

We love it here. It is very quiet and our kids have made plenty of friends here. We were a little bummed out about the hot tub getting filled in.

I like live here its quietly near stores business school's gym pool tennis court a big parking lot nice neighborhood and people great service from the office

Cuando tengo algún problema, mandan a una persona muy rápido. La cancha es buena para ir a jugar con mi hijo, y en la oficina hay personas que hablan español

Has a great management team, friendly neighbors, and a good neighborhood to live in with children. The property is very clean. I would recommend anyone to live here.