I have lived here for a little over two years and overall I have had a great experience. The leasing office and maintenance are very proactive about solving issues. The downside is that there are very few amenities.

We have lived here for 2 weeks. Its amazing. So quite everyone is so nice. Haven't had one issue. I love the feel of it. They really do take care of these places.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I really love the staff at Canyon Ridge, they are very helpful and made my application process easy! I am excited to move in. The complex is well maintained and the apartments are modernized. The pool and tennis court area are a nice touch as well!

Love it here. Quiet and peaceful. The management is awesome. Always willing to help out with anything. I would highly recommend these apartments.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The office staff are friendly and helpful. The facilities are nice with a lot of areas to enjoy with the family on a nice day. The apartments are out dated but in good condition.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The staff is great and we love our apartment! We love the pool and the workout room. Our experience so far has been good. Quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Newly remodeled on the inside! Beautiful stainless steel appliances. Whenever I have an issue, maintenance is always so quick and helpful. The office is quick and always gets the job done. There is a pool, tennis court, and a workout room. The price for having a pet is a bit expensive and some of the buildings outside could use some touch ups. This is a great place to live with friendly people who live there! Everyone has pets and says hello to you! I love living here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

just moved in but was a very simple process an very welcoming staff. The common areas are clean and well kept . very happy with my decision.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Very friendly staff and grounds were well kept. When we arrived we were greeted professionally and all of our questions were answered. I would recommend

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Barking dogs, leftover dog poop on crash, people door dining g your car doors, nontv in work out room..not enough chairs in pool area.no smoking in your own apartment

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Quiet area. Had some issues when the pool first opened. Office management handled it. Grounds are looking better the last few weeks. Overall satisfied with the neighborhood so far. Some friendly people here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everyone in the front office is friendly and helpful. The apartment has lots of light and ceiling fans. There's covered parking available almost always. So far I love it.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon Ridge is a really nice place to live. My neighbors are friendly, the complex is always quiet, and I feel very safe at all times. We have an on-site sheriff who is available to call at any time.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Enjoy the community and neighbors. I appreciate quick response to phone call and getting things fixed same day. I like it being quiet without the city noise. My neighbors pets they clean after them and they are being kept on a lease. Great maintenance on lawn, surrounding trees and bushes. I enjoyed the pool last year kept clean.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everything is within walking distance as well as if I wanted to too take a walk. Also, u guy’s (Management) do take and/or solve my issues professionally!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Love the staff and all the people I know here!!!the maintenance men always come thru when I need there help. Fast and courteous and always help me greatly

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The apartment is changing. What once was a great place for families has now become a place for pot smokers and teens trashing the complex. We have caught new people messing with peoples cars, throwing trash, and driving recklessly around the complex.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Its great ant peacefully clean great people and staff i like the pool and the gym too much parking lots the place feel warm and relaxing i like it

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Normally quiet, clean, nice neighbors. Excellent grounds & ammenities. Pet friendly is a plus & ez access to 30 was a myst for me. A little piece of mind out of the hustle & bustle of Dallas.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Very nice apartment. Quiet and peaceful here. Maintenance is very quick about responding to calls. The new girl in office is very helpful. The only thing I could say negative is the dumpster need to be emptied more or add a few more. There always over flowing. Maybe have a recycling one.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I've lived here for little under 10 months and I love it here. I used to live at a neighboring apartment but their prices sky rocketed while canyon ridge stayed the same. Very happy to be here

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My entire experience with Canyon Ridge has been amazing. Everyone (neighbors included) are so nice and helpful! I'm in love with my new community and am so happy I moved here!!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love potatoes in the afternoon at my apartment on the patio. They are just so potato like and lovely , canyon rifldge is perfect for potato eaters like us.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great fast and friendly staff. Our experience was really good. Glad to be apart of the community. Thank you for all y’all assistance. We are excited to move in.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Just moved in a week ago. So far neighbors are friendly and place is quiet. Kids playing outside in the evenings is a good thing. Apartment grounds are well kept.