Barking dogs, leftover dog poop on crash, people door dining g your car doors, nontv in work out room..not enough chairs in pool area.no smoking in your own apartment

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Quiet area. Had some issues when the pool first opened. Office management handled it. Grounds are looking better the last few weeks. Overall satisfied with the neighborhood so far. Some friendly people here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everyone in the front office is friendly and helpful. The apartment has lots of light and ceiling fans. There's covered parking available almost always. So far I love it.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon Ridge is a really nice place to live. My neighbors are friendly, the complex is always quiet, and I feel very safe at all times. We have an on-site sheriff who is available to call at any time.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Enjoy the community and neighbors. I appreciate quick response to phone call and getting things fixed same day. I like it being quiet without the city noise. My neighbors pets they clean after them and they are being kept on a lease. Great maintenance on lawn, surrounding trees and bushes. I enjoyed the pool last year kept clean.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everything is within walking distance as well as if I wanted to too take a walk. Also, u guy’s (Management) do take and/or solve my issues professionally!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Love the staff and all the people I know here!!!the maintenance men always come thru when I need there help. Fast and courteous and always help me greatly

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The apartment is changing. What once was a great place for families has now become a place for pot smokers and teens trashing the complex. We have caught new people messing with peoples cars, throwing trash, and driving recklessly around the complex.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Its great ant peacefully clean great people and staff i like the pool and the gym too much parking lots the place feel warm and relaxing i like it

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Normally quiet, clean, nice neighbors. Excellent grounds & ammenities. Pet friendly is a plus & ez access to 30 was a myst for me. A little piece of mind out of the hustle & bustle of Dallas.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Very nice apartment. Quiet and peaceful here. Maintenance is very quick about responding to calls. The new girl in office is very helpful. The only thing I could say negative is the dumpster need to be emptied more or add a few more. There always over flowing. Maybe have a recycling one.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I've lived here for little under 10 months and I love it here. I used to live at a neighboring apartment but their prices sky rocketed while canyon ridge stayed the same. Very happy to be here

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My entire experience with Canyon Ridge has been amazing. Everyone (neighbors included) are so nice and helpful! I'm in love with my new community and am so happy I moved here!!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love potatoes in the afternoon at my apartment on the patio. They are just so potato like and lovely , canyon rifldge is perfect for potato eaters like us.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great fast and friendly staff. Our experience was really good. Glad to be apart of the community. Thank you for all y’all assistance. We are excited to move in.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Just moved in a week ago. So far neighbors are friendly and place is quiet. Kids playing outside in the evenings is a good thing. Apartment grounds are well kept.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I feel like I have a lot of privacy here, and mainence always shows up the day you call! It’s easy to contact the front desk, and not a confusing drive to my apt for guest

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon Ridge is a nice, quiet community. The property has been maintained well. The covered parking with good lighting is appreciated. The charge for water is unusual.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

VERY RESPONSIVE STAFF! NICE GROUNDS - HOT TUB IS AWESOME & OPEN 365 DAYS A YEAR! FAIR PRICING ON UTILITIES, AND THEY ALWAYS LEAVE A NOTE WHEN THEY COME INTO YOUR APT FOR MAINTENANCE!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have really enjoyed living here and the location is very convenient for us. We did have a few minor problems in the begging, but the management team was able to get those issues rectified and we are now much happier.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have been enjoying our stay here. There were a few minor issues in the beginning, but the management took care of the situations. We definitely plan on staying here for a long time. Love the location too!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon ridge is a great apartment community. The service is awesome and the ladies in the office are always nice and helpful. They are great with informing us on what's going on or future things that may occur in our community which I appreciate. I've also had issues and it was addressed immediately. I would definitely recommend this apartment community to others.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Nice quiet community. Staff in leasing office are always nice. They tend to always be working to better the exterior of the complex to better the community.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We love it here and everyone is so nice! Everyone in the front office is professional and very helpful. The maitance crew is fast and very knowledgeable.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I'm really enjoying this apartment community. It's pretty quiet, clean, and friendly people. The only thing I wish it could be better is the parking after 6pm (not easy to find).