Neighbors are friendly, nice spaces and affordable rent, safe community and easy access to highway which is super nice, pet friendly and maintenance is responsive.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

It's a very quiet place with friendly neighbors. Covered parking, close to food and shopping, and nice amenities are also big pluses. It's a great place to live.

Canyon ridge has great apartment to live in. I like the convince of where my location is at, and the people are friendly I see myself being comfortable here for a while.

Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Haley was outstanding. She went out of her way to explain everything in detail to me. She helped me on the online application. I was very impressed with her .

I really love living here, it feels very comfortable and above all very quiet. The people are very nice, it was our best option and that is why we chose to be here.

Nice and quiet nobody seems to botuer anybody. My apartment coming in was clean and happy that all the appliances were already added. Happy the rent is not to high for me either

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I really enjoy my community. Friendly and polite staff. Quick response maintenance team. A real safe, clean and friendly community. Very good experience.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I’ve been at canyon ridge for about 3 weeks now and so far I really love it! I like that my neighbors are friendly, the floorplans are nice, I have a porch, and the managers are super helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have currently been residents for three years and once our lease is up we will be finding a new place to stay. We have been very unhappy with the way the new management and maintenance crew have handles certain situations.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I enjoy residents and staff that works here. I like the trees and timely lawn care. The Pool in summer is enjoyable during daytime. The maintaince is always timely.

This past year hasn’t been the best experience , kids here legit will look through your windows if your blinds are open, many other issuesto

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I've lived here about 4 years now, never had any problems. Maintaince requests have always been handled promptly. Management nice and accommodating. Very pleased living here

We love it here. It is very quiet and our kids have made plenty of friends here. We were a little bummed out about the hot tub getting filled in.

I like live here its quietly near stores business school's gym pool tennis court a big parking lot nice neighborhood and people great service from the office

Cuando tengo algún problema, mandan a una persona muy rápido. La cancha es buena para ir a jugar con mi hijo, y en la oficina hay personas que hablan español

Has a great management team, friendly neighbors, and a good neighborhood to live in with children. The property is very clean. I would recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great location. Safe neighborhood. Minimal noise. We have lived here at Canyon Ridge for two years now, and hoping to remain. It's pretty hard to beat! ;)

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The application and move in process has run so smoothly. Not one issue. Magy and Hailey have been great! I am so excited about moving into my new place!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I really enjoy living here, they give you a lot of privacy, I don’t feel bombarded with a bunch of emails. I appreciate the stainless steel appliances, that can be hard to find in a complex that’s 839/month!

The front office is friendly and available. If there's any issues they address it quickly and correctly. The apartments are nice and well maintained. The neighbors are friendly and considerate.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I like to live here, it's a very quiet place. has the court to play with your children or friends. There are people who speak Spanish and English in the office.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love it here !!! Managment is the best ever they will work with you to make your living experience the best. The maintenance team is quick and very professional.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The apartment has great amenities. The residents are nice. The front office is always helpful. It's easy and convenient to pay rent online each month.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have been here for a long time and enjoy living here. I can say the the staff here is great and care about this complex.. We want to say thank u

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet but I am excited to be part of the community. Magy and Hailey have been wonderful so far. It seems like a quiet complex and that is what I am looking for.