Canyon Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great living community with excellent staff. Maintenance is quick and efficient. Overall the neighbors are great and friendly. Took one star off for the parking situation. There's no assigned parking and there is barely any visitor's parking and there towing restrictions are strict.
Office staff are always super helpful and understanding Maintenance are top notch They do a great job and all staff do the best with social distancing
Wonderful office staff and helpful maintenance guys! My neighbors in my building are awesome and very friendly. I have lived here for a long time here.
Great starter apartment! The maintenance crew is always quick to respond to requests. Although, it is difficult to catch someone in the office.
Super friendly and a very clean, quiet complex! I really enjoy the 2 floor single units, something that is fairly unique in my apartment experience.
It's close to shopping. Management is friendly and helpful. Maintenance takes care of issues fast and does it right! Overall not a bad place to live.
So far, so great. Look forward to staying here long term. Thank you for your help, communication, and keeping our community updated and safe
A very responsive and helpful community! The management company has been There every step of my move and made it a seamless process. I’m so excited to be a part of this community.
It is a nice apartment complex! It excepts dogs and the bags to pick up after. Maintenance is good too. The neighbors are really nice also.
It’s been nice. Not a lot of noise where I live and I can’t really hear the upstairs neighbors. Maintenance has always been helpful. The office personal are extremely friendly. It’s an overall nice place to live.