Canyon Ridge Apartments

The overall experience here has been fine, nothing great and nothing terrible. I would appreciate if the water heaters were set up in a different way so that my shower can hold a consistent temperature and I would like for maintenance to read the maintenance request and see if they are allowed to enter the unit. Other than that my unit was fairly clean upon move in and everything else has gone as expected.
This is my first apartment , so of course I’m overly excited. But even before we were approved everyone was so nice. I’ve never seen someone work so hard to get first time renters approved. It was really heartwarming.
I move in the 16 of December and everything is going great I like everything about this place the service is great in the office I’m so happy with being able to live in this place
Really nice leasing agents. They are truly concerned about their reaidents and their families. It is located perfectly within my childrens schools.
I really like the apartment because I feel safe here and my neighbors are very friendly and kind they check on me and make sure that I’m okay
It’s a very nice and quiet place to live, everyone is so friendly. Management is very good and helpful, if you need something fixed it gets done the same day.
Haven't been here long but so far I love it. The staff is always helpful and the community is kept clean and nice looking. Everything has its pros and cons, but I can see myself living here for years to come.
I have never lived in an apartment with the best maintenance response like Canyon Ridge Apartment. Awesome service personnel Great facilities Great community nice people
The staff and maintenance are awesome! If u have a problem it doesn’t take any time getting it fixed. The grounds are kept up beautifully. The community here is awesome.
The apartment staff is helpful. The local community has alot to offer. They are dog friendly which is awesome. Their new app is easy and informative.