The staff are so warm and east to work with. The online application was simple as well and very convenient! I look forward to my next 13 months!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great locations for apartments. The ladies in the office are very nice and get back to you in a timely manner. Quiet and friendly apartment community.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everyone is great, from office to maintenance! I have lived here for a little over two years, and have enjoyed everyone. and have never had any challenges with neighbors it is nice and quite in my building.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We love living here! The boys and love the the safety and peace that come with living in this community. We also love how great the office as well as the maintenance staff are!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The community is quiet and neighbors are nice. The administration is super helpful and fixes any problems we have. I would definitely recommend Canyon Ridge to others.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I think y'all are doing an awesome job! We definitely like living here! We have never had any issues with our neighbors and everyone is super friendly.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

So far a great place. Pretty quite around the complex. The people seem nice and of good character. Parking can be a problem tho with no assigned parking when people have friends over on the weekends sometimes I need to part 2-3 building down from my apartment. Great staff in the office. The physical apartments are pretty nice on the inside with good upgrades as well.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great community! Nice people, also very quiet! This is my first time living by myself and I could not have picked a better apartment complex! Very affordable and very friendly!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Love living here. Maintence requests are taken care of immediately and staff is so nice! Community is quiet and stays clean. Only thing that's an issue is the dumpsters get filled up very quickly!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The community is pretty quiet. Staff is very friendly. The location is great for work. Very convenient! Definitely enjoying living here so far!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Love my apartment everyone I see is so friendly. The office and maintenance staff are exceptional, no complains. sufficient parking and communication is a key and Canyon Ridge has both.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The property is always kept up and the new improvements are making the roads alot smoother. And the pool and hot tube areas are always nice and keep

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

grounds are well kept. helpful and friendly staff members. apartment is nice and area has many nice trees. i am happy there is covered parking as well as well lit area.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Very friendly . Quick to answer any questions, and maintenance needs. The grounds are always well kept. The neighbors in my building are great..

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My two boys and I are loving living here. It is so peaceful. The office and maintenance staff are amazing. The amenities are fantastic. Moving here was definitely the right choice for us.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Only good things to say about Canyon Ridge. Have been here for a couple of months now and the quality of life you get for the price seems to match perfectly.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My experience here has been good so far. The only issue I have is that the office is hard to access due to work hours that I have as well as the hours of the office. I just submitted maintenence requsts so we will see how that goes.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great experience so far . Staff and neighbors are wonderful , no issues what so ever everybody minds their own business. Parking is great as well

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I just signed my lease and the front staff were very prompt on their communication. Impressed so far once I have been in the apartment for a couple months I will review again.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Doing a great job. Speedy maintenance and very nice and helpful front office. The grounds are kept very clean and presentable. I like living here

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My entire experience with Canyon Ridge has been amazing. Everyone (neighbors included) are so nice and helpful! I'm in love with my new community and am so happy I moved here!!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Our ac went out Friday night. The maintence person worked on the ac all day. At our other location they refused to come to our apartment for anything

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon Ridge is a nice, quiet apartment community that is close and convenient to everything in the Rockwall area. No issues or complaints about living here.

We have been here more than 7 years.So noisy up stair resident do not recommend rent 1st floor.Because this apartment so old.But maintenance people always awesome job.Especially Mr.Al is so kind and friendly.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love the staff. They are so friendly. Community is pretty and quiet. I love they have no weight limits for our big Pyrenees puppy. And have relaxing pool and hot tub.