Canyon Ridge Apartments

i love these apartments they're the best everyone is so friendly its crazy. the pool is always nice and the staff is great i would highly recommend
The neighbors are nice and the staff works well with you. Usually pretty quiet and no one really bothers you. Great place to live. Would definitely recommend!
I have really enjoyed living in Canyon Ridge. It's very quiet and right in the middle of Rockwall. I love my completely updated apartment that has brand new stainless steel appliances.
The staff are so warm and east to work with. The online application was simple as well and very convenient! I look forward to my next 13 months!
Great locations for apartments. The ladies in the office are very nice and get back to you in a timely manner. Quiet and friendly apartment community.
Everyone is great, from office to maintenance! I have lived here for a little over two years, and have enjoyed everyone. and have never had any challenges with neighbors it is nice and quite in my building.
We love living here! The boys and love the the safety and peace that come with living in this community. We also love how great the office as well as the maintenance staff are!
The community is quiet and neighbors are nice. The administration is super helpful and fixes any problems we have. I would definitely recommend Canyon Ridge to others.
I think y'all are doing an awesome job! We definitely like living here! We have never had any issues with our neighbors and everyone is super friendly.
So far a great place. Pretty quite around the complex. The people seem nice and of good character. Parking can be a problem tho with no assigned parking when people have friends over on the weekends sometimes I need to part 2-3 building down from my apartment. Great staff in the office. The physical apartments are pretty nice on the inside with good upgrades as well.