Move in was easy and everything was ready when we arrived. There was a few things that needed fixed and maintenance was arrived in a timely manner to handle the issues. So far we’ve been very pleased with our experience.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living at Capital Crest Apartment Complex. The amenities are awesome! I really enjoy hanging by the pool or taking my dog to the dog park.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Liandra is AWESOME! She is extreamly helpful and sweet. The apartments are spacious and clean and the amenities are nice. Great location! Right down the street from everything great in Pooler.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Living at Capital Crest is truly like living in a dream! I recently moved here from CHS and let me tell you those complex does NOT disappoint. My first experience was online via email with Leandra and that was amazing she came off more like a friend that I hadn’t know for years.. fast forward to me driving here for a tour. So out of excitement I drove here for a tour of my possible new home and I showed up without an appointment and Leandra was here and we immediately clicked - She even offered me complimentary water etc. my first impression was unbelievable because the waiting area is gorgeous. It’s very modern yet has this country vibe twist. Anyways, we took our tour and it was amazing! She showed us how to use the Bluetooth system which I LOVE! She really told me all the amazing things about Capital Crest but one of the most important to me was the safety and she made me feel so safe. We shared similar experiences and she totally understood my needs. Anywho, fast forward so now I live here of course and it’s gorgeous! The inside of the apartment is impeccable. It’s top quality and truly beautiful! The grounds are always clean and they treat you with the upmost respect. For example: two weeks ago I was at the pool and GA Heat is crazy lol let me tell you.. those ladies brought us out popsicles because it was so hot! What other complex do you know that does that?! I mean seriously.. I could brag all day about where I live but you should just check it out for yourself! Sincerely, a happy resident - Kayla

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartment is new. It has a serene environment with great amenities. Amenities are new and look well maintained. The staff are professional and very helpful.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Overall great!! A home office area would be a great addition to the community. Also upon moving in, another tour and show around of the adventitious and mail services would be nice.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love living here so far, there just are a few things that I would change that have made the experience so far a little less than perfect. Thanks!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

So far, so good! Really enjoy the community and everyone is very friendly and helpful! The pool is top notch and the amenities are amazing! :)

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I haven't been here long but so far everyone is really nice and friendly. The staff getting me set up has been incredible. The neighborhood is very clean.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everything is well kept. Pool and other amenities are always clean. Staff is very helpful if you have any questions. Overall great experience so far.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love capital crest!! The apartments are very nice and the staff is all friendly. The move in process was easy, and I have no complaints. Also the amenities are super nice!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartment looks fantastic, I just wish the painters did a little bit better of a job, they were a lot of scuffs. But overall the apartment looked just like the model that I was shown

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love the modern styling of the Apartments! Its very chic and the colors and finishes allowed me to decorate however I wanted and can easily switch it up.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The staff is very kind and really attentive to the residents here. Their ability to kindly remind residents of important issues in the neighborhood has become vital to the community and its ability to flourish together. There have been many times where the community has been setback by other community members but the staff has made the experience here much better than it has been in months.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

My experience here at Capital Crest has been great so far. All the staff have been friendly and always quick to respond to any issues. For security reasons, it can sometimes be frustrating when the back gate has to be left open for what I'm assuming to be mechanical issues. It would also be great if you would be able to provide recycling here as well.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

We love everything here. Only downside that disappointed us a lot was the lack of a recycling dumpster in addition to the trash dumpster. Staff and building is great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love it here at Crest Capital. The people are friendly and the complex is clean and we'll well maintained. Everything is beautiful from the movie theater, the gym, and the pool. I am glad we chose Capital Crest as our new home. The management staff are great people they are respectful and courteous. Very knowledgeable about everything they,property have to offer. I would highly recommend Crest Capital to others, I would guarantee that they will love it also.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great community. Gym and pool and amazing. Office staff and friendly. It has only been a few weeks.... let hope I feel the same 12 months later

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Amazing environment! Parking could be better. Wish there was assigned parking. The WiFi in the club house doesn’t really work well on the tv.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

i absolutely love it here. the pool and gym are fantastic and i spend most of my time there. when i first moved in the apartment was in great condition

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everyone has been so nice and helpful and it has made our transition a breeze! Not to mention the community is gorgeous, the apartments are beautiful, what more could you ask for?

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great amenities, Professional and friendly staff, apartments are well appointed and luxurious, very quiet and welllmaitsunef property’s. Feel very much at home here at Capital Crest

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

It has been great living at Capital Crest, we love the amenities and the open concept of the apartment. The bark park is perfect for our dog

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Perfect staff, quick responses with maintenance issues and friendly neighbors. I’m paticually fond of the car wash station and dog spa. Thanks

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I like the view from my room. Many staff are kindly. I hope it is better if joint space and equipment are more cleanliness. Some masters should be well mannered.