I enjoy living at Capital Crest! The apartment layouts are great and the pool is wonderful. The only reason I took the half off is the amount of dog poop.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Nicest apartments in Pooler! Trust me I looked at all of them. Whenever I need a lightbulb changed or some maintenance done, they come day of to help. Love living here!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Staff are friendly and helpful. They keep up with satisfying residents by holding social gatherings through out the each year and serving little complementary drinks and snacks at the office. Those might be a little but can give huge impact on customers/residents. Keep up the good work CC Crews.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The move in process was extremely easy and everyone was very friendly and helpful. This is a beautiful community and I am very excited to be living here for the next year!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Capital crest apt is a good apt for living.... everything will be very near to us.. specially Godley station school was very near.. and in this apt we have more options to do .

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Overall a great apartment complex! The gym and pool area is always very well organized and clean. The change of management has been confusing, but that is expected.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Wonderful amenities such as salt water pool, gym, dog wash station and park, car wash station with vacuum, and clubhouse. Also has an excellent location in terms of Pooler with lots of restaurants, movie theaters, spas, a water park, bowling, skating, and shopping. Plus they have exceptional staff! Any problems that I have, they have been quick and efficient with resolving the matter. Highly recommend living here!