Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great amenities, Professional and friendly staff, apartments are well appointed and luxurious, very quiet and welllmaitsunef property’s. Feel very much at home here at Capital Crest
It has been great living at Capital Crest, we love the amenities and the open concept of the apartment. The bark park is perfect for our dog
Perfect staff, quick responses with maintenance issues and friendly neighbors. I’m paticually fond of the car wash station and dog spa. Thanks
I like the view from my room. Many staff are kindly. I hope it is better if joint space and equipment are more cleanliness. Some masters should be well mannered.
We love our apartment! It is very classy and clean looking! We do wish that the paint wasn’t so thin though. Even if we wipe the wall with water to remove dirt the water leaves marks on the wall.
Definitely a great apartment complex to live in very calm and relaxing facilities to enjoy with family as well as great staff always making sure everything is alright with people in the complex and going above and beyond to make sure they fix any problem in maintenancing the apartment
Clean, beautiful landscape, friendly front office, easy access to businesses and shopping, quiet neighborhood, salt-water pool and fitness center great amenity.
Really nice amenities and community!! Apartments look beautiful, would love that they where a little more attentive with the upkeep of the community areas, specially the puppy ones!!
The staff is amazing! "These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."
The community is great! The staff is super helpful, and the amenities are top notch. I am incredibly happy to be a part of this neighborhood.