I love the elegance of the new paint color. The buildings look great! The pool is the most relaxing place. I love going there in the mornings during the weekend and relaxing!

The parking is difficult. We wish there were assigned parking places for each apartment. It would make it more convenient instead of parking far away.

It has been great so far. We moved in end of May, the only thing I wish is that would not put the stuff they do on the carpets to keep them from staining because I hate that my feet are black walking on my floors all the time. Why not use scotch guard?

Love the neighborhood and the neighbors. Pool area is great. Neighborhood is well kept up and staff is always friendly. Great place to live.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Pretty much your typical apartment. They are in the elrcoess of updating the look and it’s looking good so far. Parking can be a challenge at night and there is noise but nothing unusual

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This particular apartment community is amazing with a great location and great apartment and layouts. The enclosed large balconies is a bonus. It is very clean quiet and peaceful with amazing views of the water in pool

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great place to live. The cons are parking issues at times and the pool area can get crowded on the weekends though I’m unsure if it’s the residents or friends of residents. Neighbors are polite and courteous. The management team is wonderful!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We need some improvements. Barbecue grill cover, placing a sink for hand washing. About my apartment, the office promised clean my carpet when I renewaled my rent but they didn't.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Everything very clean. Staff is very friendly. Maintainance people are very friendly and hard working. I enjoy all the amenities looks like a resort very relaxing.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This community has the nicest people I've been neighbors with. In my last complex I probably talked to my neighbors 2 times max, but here almost every person I walk past greets me. Fast internet is a must for me and the fact that a random service provider that I've never heard of is offering 1gbps speeds is amazing. Also the complex is kept nice and looks expensive, but is actually a great price.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We have lived here for three years. We are seniors and find Casa Mirella a very pleasant environment. The maintenance employees are very responsive....quick to do all necessary repairs. The office personnel always helpful. With the new paint job outside everything is looking very fresh. Plan to stay another 3 years. Thank you to all for making our living here so pleasant.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the community, no major complaints. The noise would be the only area that I wouldn’t rate 5-stars, as the walls/windows are paper thin that we can hear our neighbors at certain times of the day.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful community! Happy to call Casa Mirella home. Everyone was extremely helpful when I came to tour the property and made the process so easy and fun!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I truly appreciate the staff and the screened patios.. especially with all these bugs, I can still enjoy a night on my patio. My neighbors are noisy but it comes with living in apartments

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s really great living environment, staff at leasing office are great and helpful all the times. There were couple issues in the Appartment when I moved in but the office staff took care of it immediately.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The best apartments in Windermere, my family loves living In Casa Mirella Apartments. Near CVS, Publix and The best elementary school Lake Whitney.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The staff are amazing, the speed of completing a work order is insanely fast. There are just two small issues. The next parking gets hard if your a late worker, and if someone above you has dogs, you are blessed with the sounds of oden in his chambers laughing. But all in all, Safe, Clean, Great Staff, quiet and good Neighbor’s.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This apartment community has great amenities. The leasing staff is extremely knowledgeable and have shown a genuine interest in the resident’s needs. I love that this is a family community as well. Located in such a perfect, central location to all of the attractions in Orlando.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Excelente. Ampliamente recomendado, buenas condiciones y orden y limpieza. Los apartamentos son impecables, las cocinas deben actualizarlas.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Community seems clean. Staff always seems to want to help to make my living experience the best it could possibly be. The location seems perfect without any of the traffic, for the most part.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great personnel always happy to help. Whenever there’s a problem, which is rare, I have always had a positive experience. Enjoy the amenities as well

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We Love the apartments and the patios! The staff is super friendly and professional. Great neighbors too. We moved in and felt right at home! Thank you Casa Mirella

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The staff has been amazing !! They have made this transition as easy as possible. I love the property and it’s so well maintained.Lorena has been a gem!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This community was the best place to move to originally. The only apartment complex in the area. We absolutely loved this place until we saw how the parking situation is where we would prefer the complex being assigned parking.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

As always we are very happy with the service provide by maintenance and Lorena. They are always taking care of business. Thanks for everything you do.