It's a beautiful complex that is near lots of great shopping. The screened in patios are huge and amazing!! However, some neighbor's are very disrespectful: storing bikes under stairs, piling trash, dog poo, ect. All of which makes it feel less "luxury."

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Casa Mirella has nice amenities, including a swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room, and well maintained grounds. However, prices are a little expensive for what you actually get, likely because of the Windermere address.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Customer service is very good. My least favorite things are the carpet in the apartment and how loud the air conditioning unit is when running

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We have lived here for 2 years and thoroughly enjoy the community. We are seniors and appreciate good maintenance response.. Our apartment is well planned and designed. Our favorite spot in our screened porch, there is not another apartment complex around with such wonderful outdoor space. We enjoy entertaining family and friends in our out door space. We plan to stay for quite awhile.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Overall apartment experience is good but with good children play area it would be great. The maintenance personal are very responsive and its neatly maintained.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We’ve been here almost one year and love it. It’s peaceful and the grounds are well kept. The pool area including the grill, is always clean. We’re also close to a few main highways which is extremely convenient.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful grounds and well-appointed apartments. The entire complex is gated/fences in, as well, which is nice and affords an extra sense of privacy. The office staff is really nice, and I appreciate how much they care about the quality and appearance of the complex. It makes you feel like you're coming home to a resort every day.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I really like the location and convenience of Casa Mirella. The kitchen is by far my favorite part of my apartment. The large countertop is envy worthy. I do wish the grounds were cleaner, and the mail service was better. I have had many packages and mail go missing.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It is peaceful and relax. I enjoy walking around with my dog, Candi and seeing the kids play with their friends. The admin girls are awesome, always willing to help.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love it here. The staff is so helpful and kind. The grounds are well-kept, and the unit is spacious with pretty finishes. We enjoy family dinners on the large lanai, with the peaceful serenade of the water feature on the lake in the distance. It's great here.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very good community and I recommend to my friends and family . Clean community with a good swimming pool and very good maintenance. The maintenance people are good

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s a wonderful place to live, so peaceful, and my kids love it so much. My family is so happy. We all enjoy. The people here are so happy.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Good Value, this was I as looking for that price and location, apartment is very New, when I need some maintenance is very easy, I will extend my contract .

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Staff is friendly and maintenance is great here. Noise issues are taken very seriously and immediately resolved. Complex is clean and always upkept.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I like living here because all of the people are very and and the property is very well maintained. I also like that the gym is open 24hours which is confident for my lifestyle

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very nicely maintained community with helpful staff. Apartments are very nicely designed however not very good at all when it comes to noise levels. Far too easy to hear people next to and especially above you.

We love the Casa Mirella, clean, easy to obtain maintenance requests, pool is gorgeous and the main office is easy to communicate with. Would recommend!!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Excellent staff, safe, conveniently located to highways, attractions, restaurants. Always clean and well kept. Quick maintenance team. Apartments have high end finishes and are HUGE! Patios also. Would recommend Casa Mirella to anyone!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Maintenance takes care of problems immediately. When I asked the office for an air filter, they immediately gave me one. They do maintenance on the apt. To make sure smoke detectors work, etc.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Vivir en casa Mirella me da tranquilidad porque me siento seguro. Es un lugar cómodo y muy confortable. Lo Ideal para vivir tranquilo con la familia.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love Casa Mirella! we have been there for over 2 years and so far everything has been great. Maintenance is always on time and we've never had to wait.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love this place, super quiet and well maintained. The staff is friendly and the pool is so relaxing! Highly recommended! Not to mention it’s conveniently located to stores and malls.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The office staff represents customer service to the max. The property manager Jessica always greets me with a smile and always has answers to my problems. Omyra and Jaciely are great as well. The property is beautiful and always maintained. I love where I live.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Everyone at apartment has been very accommodating. The move in process was easy. Very friendly staff and professional. Will recommend to our friends.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The patios are the best feature at this place! Huge!! Quiet but a little noisy on the weekends with the kids by the pool area. Pet friendly. Clean. Nice and helpful staff. Safe area and you literally have everything you need in the community around you. My only complaint is thin walls. You can hear everything!