I love the elegance of the new paint color. The buildings look great! The pool is the most relaxing place. I love going there in the mornings during the weekend and relaxing!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I really like living here. I particularly like going to the pool, and walking around the lake. It’s really nice and peaceful. The staff in the office are very nice.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I like everything, the only thing is the cleaning outside , because is always very dirty and I’m complained like 2 times ago and nothing happens. Still dirty.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Community and staff are great. Maintenance is prompt in getting things taken care of and keeping the complex in great shape. Love the pool area. Super upset they took out the hot tub.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have had a great experience with Casa Mirella so far! The apartments are beautiful and spacious, the kitchen appliances are amazing, and the office staff have been very helpful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The new colors of Casa Mirella Complex are fantactic, also the renovation of swimming pool seats. I want to give specials thank to the new direction of Casa Mirella Leasing Center

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love living here...this is resort style living. The location is great! The maintenance staff is top notch. The office team is always helpful and freindly!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Moved in May 9th and couldn't be happier. The office staff and maintenance people are so friendly. Myself and my kids feel very at home here.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Amazing place to live ! Amenities and staff are amazing ! The location is so great and the schools are the best! In addition, it’s classy and well taken care of here!

Great apts! Neighbors all seem friendly. Maintenance is awesome. Pool is nice. "Playground" could use more items such as additional slides or some swings.

Amazing experience , amazing management, amazing amenities. Amazing neighbors, very friendly environment for young and old people , and pets as well

We missed Lorena. She is great and provide the best service ever. She will always go beyond for her residents. Much blessings and success. Thank you for everything .

I enjoy living at Casa Mirella, it feels more like family than a community. Neighbors are nice. It's refreshing to walk around during the evenings and see kids playing, people at the pool and all having a great time.

We had a rough start on move-in day but once the issues were resolved, things have been good so far. Hopefully the relationships remain positive.