Casa Mirella Apartments

I like to live here, but cleanliness and smell in the corridors are getting worse and worse than the education of office people, they are not friendly! the cleanliness in the hallways are getting worse, looking and smelling bad, the noise from the neighbors, especially those who live on the top floors! They do not breathe the rest time.
Maintenance is providing great service. Everything else can improve. New administration changed some procedures without communicating that in advanced like: Start charging for some cheap vertical blinds when they brake, etc. I received a package from Amazon that was left with the administration and they never sent me a notification like the previous administration. I asked the new administration and they reply is Amazon responsibility not them. Maybe they are right but that's why I call not a top notch customer service. No Christmas spirit. They didn't have not even something that shows the Christmas spirit. Previous administration always had something and all our neighbors community had something in place. Pool hours until 6:00 PM (makes no sense that you are not able to use the facilities after 6:00 PM and no notification given to residence. I asked and supposedly someone will send a communication about that but of course didn't happen. Needs to have more transparency and think more about the customers. We miss Lorena but never is too late to improve.
Nice apartments. Parking is a nightmare!!! There aren’t enough parking spaces for all the building. I have seen people who live in the back corner building park in the front where my building is because they don’t want to park their car in the back thus taking spaces from those who live in the front buildings. Something needs to be done about parking and fast. Also I have a friend who’s in a few buildings over and her dog keeps getting infested by fleas. She has put her dog on a prescription, taken him to the groomer but the fleas keep coming back. The grounds need to be sprayed for fleas and other bugs. People aren’t taking care of thier pets fecal matters when they walk them. Management is super nice and understanding.
I am giving the rating a 3 because there rent goes up every year way too much and I was told when I first signed a lease that it would go up no more than $50. That was a lie they just wanted my money. I have been living here for only a year and I feel as if every month something happens with the appliances in my apartment. With the amount of money I pay monthly this should not happen. Other than that the apartment are nicer then any other facility that I've seen and it is very spacious.
So far not so good. I live on the 1st floor and the folks above me are constantly stumping. Slamming the doors. And making other loud noises.
New administration can improve in their communication skills and timeframes and keep customers up to date with any maintenance request submitted.
I like to live here. What is incompatible is the noise of the neighbors, loud music on some nights. The gate is never working! the unwillingness of the office staff to greet us with a smile. the lack of felxibilidad of the office in help with discounts pu day of pagemento of the rent! these are some dissatisfactions
The apartment itself is great. Nice, modern, and roomy. Love having the washer and dryer in the apartment. We have an awesome view of the lake from our apartment and the balcony is huge. Clean and well maintained property. All maintenance requests have been handled promptly. We also really love the pool area. We haven't had any issues with parking and we love the daily valet trash pickup. Our biggest issue with the place is that it is constructed very poorly. Our relaxation in our own home is entirely up to our neighbors. We can hear everything through the floors and ceilings. Above us, we have heavy walkers who listen to music and movies with some sort of subwoofer. It literally shakes our apartment daily. I doubt they are trying to walk loudly or that they are watching tv extra loud; I think it's just how the place is built. Neighbors in the next building over, but facing our unit, have dogs that bark until 1:30 in the morning, constantly waking up our 3 year old son. There isn't much that can be done about the noise issues. That is the nature of living in shared spaces; however, I wish the place was built a little more sturdy so you don't have to hear your neighbors' conversations, crying children, etc. Maybe management can send out a reminder about being courteous to your neighbors.
Parking is really bad and you can hear your neighbors conversations through the walls. The maintenance team is really good here though they responded quickly
The parking is difficult. We wish there were assigned parking places for each apartment. It would make it more convenient instead of parking far away.