I like to live here, but cleanliness and smell in the corridors are getting worse and worse than the education of office people, they are not friendly! the cleanliness in the hallways are getting worse, looking and smelling bad, the noise from the neighbors, especially those who live on the top floors! They do not breathe the rest time.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Nice apartments. Parking is a nightmare!!! There aren’t enough parking spaces for all the building. I have seen people who live in the back corner building park in the front where my building is because they don’t want to park their car in the back thus taking spaces from those who live in the front buildings. Something needs to be done about parking and fast. Also I have a friend who’s in a few buildings over and her dog keeps getting infested by fleas. She has put her dog on a prescription, taken him to the groomer but the fleas keep coming back. The grounds need to be sprayed for fleas and other bugs. People aren’t taking care of thier pets fecal matters when they walk them. Management is super nice and understanding.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

So far not so good. I live on the 1st floor and the folks above me are constantly stumping. Slamming the doors. And making other loud noises.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Parking is really bad and you can hear your neighbors conversations through the walls. The maintenance team is really good here though they responded quickly

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I like to live here. What is incompatible is the noise of the neighbors, loud music on some nights. The gate is never working! the unwillingness of the office staff to greet us with a smile. the lack of felxibilidad of the office in help with discounts pu day of pagemento of the rent! these are some dissatisfactions

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very nicely maintained community with helpful staff. Apartments are very nicely designed however not very good at all when it comes to noise levels. Far too easy to hear people next to and especially above you.

I am giving the rating a 3 because there rent goes up every year way too much and I was told when I first signed a lease that it would go up no more than $50. That was a lie they just wanted my money. I have been living here for only a year and I feel as if every month something happens with the appliances in my apartment. With the amount of money I pay monthly this should not happen. Other than that the apartment are nicer then any other facility that I've seen and it is very spacious.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The parking is difficult. We wish there were assigned parking places for each apartment. It would make it more convenient instead of parking far away.

I really like living here. I particularly like going to the pool, and walking around the lake. It’s really nice and peaceful. The staff in the office are very nice.

Pretty much your typical apartment. They are in the elrcoess of updating the look and it’s looking good so far. Parking can be a challenge at night and there is noise but nothing unusual

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The community is very nice, clean and quiet. Neighbors are very friendly, and the office staff has been helpful to ensure we had what we needed as we moved in.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Nice neighborhood friendly staff. The pool and playground areas are always clean. Maintanence comes quickly to fix any issues in the apartment

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I really like the location and convenience of Casa Mirella. The kitchen is by far my favorite part of my apartment. The large countertop is envy worthy. I do wish the grounds were cleaner, and the mail service was better. I have had many packages and mail go missing.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It's a beautiful complex that is near lots of great shopping. The screened in patios are huge and amazing!! However, some neighbor's are very disrespectful: storing bikes under stairs, piling trash, dog poo, ect. All of which makes it feel less "luxury."

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Casa Mirella has nice amenities, including a swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room, and well maintained grounds. However, prices are a little expensive for what you actually get, likely because of the Windermere address.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This community was the best place to move to originally. The only apartment complex in the area. We absolutely loved this place until we saw how the parking situation is where we would prefer the complex being assigned parking.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

There’s a lack of parking near my building, the gate in/out have remained open since I’ve moved in allowing anyone in and it would be nice to dog waste bins so there isn’t poop right near the sidewalk so my children or myself won’t have to step in it.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Apartments are spacious and have good floor design. Patio space is good. Community services have well maintained swimming pool , spa and health center. One drawback is that the rooms are bit darker as they don't get enough natural light. This problem is common for the rooms behind the patio area. Another improvement area is the community gate security system. We face operational problem with them very frequently in the recent part. Our guests are not able to use the gate code and we usually need to walk to the gate to receive them. The apartments are also slightly high priced and the price keep on going up every year.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We need some improvements. Barbecue grill cover, placing a sink for hand washing. About my apartment, the office promised clean my carpet when I renewaled my rent but they didn't.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It takes quite some time for any kind of response or to fix a problem. I've asked multiple times for someone to reinstall my name into the system as to get my clicker fixed and nothing has been done

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I like everything, the only thing is the cleaning outside , because is always very dirty and I’m complained like 2 times ago and nothing happens. Still dirty.

Beautiful place to live, neighbors are friendly, clubhouse staff are pleasant and helpful. The only reasons this isn’t a 5 star rating is because lack of parking or assigned parking and the rent fluctuates due to how the amenities fee is structured.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Been living here for 3 weeks now. The staff are very nice, pool is clean and nice, but small for such a large community. The walking path around lake is great!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Adjusting to apt living after 30+years in houses. So far so good! Met some neighbors that were very friendly and helpful. Office staff is wonderful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have enjoyed the community thus far! It is very peaceful, clean and quiet and feels like home. The only downside is I wish we could have more options for cable. Summit does not have the best service.