Casa Mirella Apartments

We just moved here , place is nice and clean, we have shopping center closet, only we didn’t have the apartment ready to move , but be side that everything is so far good .
Casa Mirella is a wonderful place to live. The front office staff and maintenance team are all absolutely fantastic, kind, and clearly love to work here. The apartments are beautiful, the pool and dog park are awesome and well kept, and the neighborhood is quiet and lovely.
So far so good. First day of moving in was yesterday and everything was ready for us. Maria left us a very helpful packet that answered most of our questions.
Wonderful place to live, love the floor plans they are so big. We also love the patio we sit out there often. We love how nice everyone is in the coming
Great neighborhood. Amenities are great. Location is close to everything you need. Maintenance is attentive and grounds are well kept. Love the pool area.
So far any requests we have made have been fulfilled immediately. Moved in a couple months ago and the apartment was not cleaned properly. No holes filled om the walls, conversely this was probably due to Covid-19 but there could have been cleaning with precautionary measures.
have really enjoyed living here. maintenance is responsive. apartment is comfortable and spacious. property is beautiful. my only two issues have been noise level (including early morning/late night sometimes) and office responsiveness (it can be difficult to get return emails/calls from casa mirella staff).
I love how nice and quite it is. Very clean and location is the best for me. in addition, to having a lot of parking place. I also love my big balcony an extra living place.
Overall casa mirella apartments are a great place to live. Location is great and it's close to all major theme parks and major shopping areas. People here are friendly and staff and maintenance are ontop of things. Due to covid the only thing I would have wished for would be some sort of discount or reimbursement due to our amenities were unable to be used. But overall and not covid related it's a nice place to live.
Been here from day one that Casa Mirella opened. I said it from the beginning this is My Forever Home and will continue saying it. I can’t think of anything I don’t love about live here. The office staff is amazing always answering your questions and helping.