Great community. Family oriented. Pet friendly. We enjoy living in this community for its convenience and comfort. We have peace of mind thanks to the maintenance and management team.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Lorena is awesome. Best customer service ever. She made our moving smooth. She was very responsive to all our needs. We are happy. Thanks Lorena

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Perfect. No problems at all. I can’t say anything about when I will leave the apartment but everything runs good. The stairs could be cleaned more often.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The apartment is specious and the community is well-maintained.inlike that it is a gated community because it feels safe. Our kitchen is beautiful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love our apartment because of the location. However if I had to say something I do not like I’m not a fan of our parking lot situation. There are not enough spots.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

we moved in, in the beginning of july and just after a few months everything feels just like home at Casa Mirella. such an amazing location.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great staffs and very good maintenance people. Will recommend for my friends and family in future .. great community and good environment.. love it

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The community is very nice, clean and quiet. Neighbors are very friendly, and the office staff has been helpful to ensure we had what we needed as we moved in.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It takes quite some time for any kind of response or to fix a problem. I've asked multiple times for someone to reinstall my name into the system as to get my clicker fixed and nothing has been done

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I’ve loved here for about 3 years now. My only complaint is the parking situation and summit broadband with internet. We got the internet situation all fixed by getting a he’d wire. So it’s just parking. Other than that this place is wonderful!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Been living here for 3 weeks now. The staff are very nice, pool is clean and nice, but small for such a large community. The walking path around lake is great!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We are loving living here! The staff of the office are very efficient and friendly. The pool area and grill are amazing and the apartment is very nice!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We just moved in and we loved the place so far. We have not yet had time to enjoy the facilities of the condominium but the pool and the grill looks like good.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Maintance came to service my apartment for a clogged tub and he was very nice and efficient. I appreciate great customer service, especially in the place I call home

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I enjoy living here. When I come at night I get the warm cozy feeling entering my apartment. When ever I need assistance the office staff is there to support me. The maintenance staff does an awesome as well. Driving into the community also is inviting the grounds are well kept and the facility and pool are ate resort style which I love.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We are enjoying it. Love the kitchen and the lanai. The staff is helpful and happy. Missing the peaceful fountain for awhile, but I think it is coming back soon (lightning).

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

There’s a lack of parking near my building, the gate in/out have remained open since I’ve moved in allowing anyone in and it would be nice to dog waste bins so there isn’t poop right near the sidewalk so my children or myself won’t have to step in it.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Loved the staff in the office!! She was so nice and polite when I came in to sign up a a resident. Made it really easy for us. Really appreciate the excellent service.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Cleaning of the aisles can be improved. The Chafaris must be reconnected because the lake sometimes gives a bad smell. Office lights were on at night, we could save energy.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very organized clean and quite place to live !!! I love it The staff is very helpful always resident activities and also always maintenance very fast response

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the complex, the apartment, the ammenities. Everything. Apartments are very spacious. Lots of balcony spacr, good ammenities on property and at the clubhouse.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I've enjoyed living here and the staff and maintenance are very nice and prompt. I've signed my second lease and plan to sign my 3rd next April.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It's been excellent. Very nice neighbors. The place is clean and nice. The location is great. The only problem is parking, sometimes I have to park so far away from my apartment.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

So far, over I have no complain. I only need a place for my desk top. I like the apartment and I enjoy it. No parking problem...Nice view and clean.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love living here, it’s quiet and peaceful. Everyone is super friendly and it’s always well maintained and clean...the pool is relaxing and well kept