Beautiful community! Happy to call Casa Mirella home. Everyone was extremely helpful when I came to tour the property and made the process so easy and fun!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I truly appreciate the staff and the screened patios.. especially with all these bugs, I can still enjoy a night on my patio. My neighbors are noisy but it comes with living in apartments

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s really great living environment, staff at leasing office are great and helpful all the times. There were couple issues in the Appartment when I moved in but the office staff took care of it immediately.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The best apartments in Windermere, my family loves living In Casa Mirella Apartments. Near CVS, Publix and The best elementary school Lake Whitney.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The staff are amazing, the speed of completing a work order is insanely fast. There are just two small issues. The next parking gets hard if your a late worker, and if someone above you has dogs, you are blessed with the sounds of oden in his chambers laughing. But all in all, Safe, Clean, Great Staff, quiet and good Neighbor’s.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This apartment community has great amenities. The leasing staff is extremely knowledgeable and have shown a genuine interest in the resident’s needs. I love that this is a family community as well. Located in such a perfect, central location to all of the attractions in Orlando.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Excelente. Ampliamente recomendado, buenas condiciones y orden y limpieza. Los apartamentos son impecables, las cocinas deben actualizarlas.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Community seems clean. Staff always seems to want to help to make my living experience the best it could possibly be. The location seems perfect without any of the traffic, for the most part.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great personnel always happy to help. Whenever there’s a problem, which is rare, I have always had a positive experience. Enjoy the amenities as well

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We Love the apartments and the patios! The staff is super friendly and professional. Great neighbors too. We moved in and felt right at home! Thank you Casa Mirella

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The staff has been amazing !! They have made this transition as easy as possible. I love the property and it’s so well maintained.Lorena has been a gem!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This community was the best place to move to originally. The only apartment complex in the area. We absolutely loved this place until we saw how the parking situation is where we would prefer the complex being assigned parking.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

As always we are very happy with the service provide by maintenance and Lorena. They are always taking care of business. Thanks for everything you do.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I wish there was better parking near my building. Many of us can’t park our cars anywhere remotely close to our building. I don’t know where the other cars are coming from but my direct neighbors and myself don’t have anywhere to park at night. I’m a nurse and am on call at night coming home at 2 and 3 am I can’t find a spot anywhere. It’s a little scary walking through the complex by yourself that late at night. I really like all the neighbors in my building and have spoken to them and this has been an ongoing problem. Maybe we could have assigned parking spots for certain buildings? I enjoy living here and when I’ve had any maintenance issue they have been very helpful and responded right away

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the neighborhood and the amenities. The pool area is our favorite place to be on a hot day. The community is well maintained and the staff is friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the neighborhood. The staff and amenities are fantastic. I love that they have community events often to encourage residents to get to know each other and have fun.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I absolutely love living at Casa Mirella- the Leasing staff, Maintenance staff and director are always helpful and friendly. They care about the residents. I feel safe here and they are quick to address any concerns. The location is also a plus!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Adjusting to apt living after 30+years in houses. So far so good! Met some neighbors that were very friendly and helpful. Office staff is wonderful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great office staff. Easy of commitment and community showing of the amenities. Loraine did a great job and was very pleasant at all meetings I had with her during the entire process

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s great! I love it here. It’s a nice safe place. It’s msintained well and there’s great amenities! I’ve lived here for years without complaints.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love to live in Casa Mirella. I have 3 suggestions to improve the pool area: put water heater, a sink between the grills and a roof for the grills.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The overall experience has been wonderful very friendly staff easy to talk to and communicate with. I the maintenance of not only my apartment but the area in which I live has been exceptional

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Everything has been amazing since we have moved in. The 2-2 we have in lovely and I’m glad we decided on this apartment complex out of the rest. Only downfall is the gym, it is way too small and not enough weights.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I like to live here. What is incompatible is the noise of the neighbors, loud music on some nights. The gate is never working! the unwillingness of the office staff to greet us with a smile. the lack of felxibilidad of the office in help with discounts pu day of pagemento of the rent! these are some dissatisfactions

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful place to live, neighbors are friendly, clubhouse staff are pleasant and helpful. The only reasons this isn’t a 5 star rating is because lack of parking or assigned parking and the rent fluctuates due to how the amenities fee is structured.