Amazing experience , amazing management, amazing amenities. Amazing neighbors, very friendly environment for young and old people , and pets as well

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great apts! Neighbors all seem friendly. Maintenance is awesome. Pool is nice. "Playground" could use more items such as additional slides or some swings.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Amazing place to live ! Amenities and staff are amazing ! The location is so great and the schools are the best! In addition, it’s classy and well taken care of here!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Moved in May 9th and couldn't be happier. The office staff and maintenance people are so friendly. Myself and my kids feel very at home here.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love living here...this is resort style living. The location is great! The maintenance staff is top notch. The office team is always helpful and freindly!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The new colors of Casa Mirella Complex are fantactic, also the renovation of swimming pool seats. I want to give specials thank to the new direction of Casa Mirella Leasing Center

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have had a great experience with Casa Mirella so far! The apartments are beautiful and spacious, the kitchen appliances are amazing, and the office staff have been very helpful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Community and staff are great. Maintenance is prompt in getting things taken care of and keeping the complex in great shape. Love the pool area. Super upset they took out the hot tub.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I like everything, the only thing is the cleaning outside , because is always very dirty and I’m complained like 2 times ago and nothing happens. Still dirty.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I really like living here. I particularly like going to the pool, and walking around the lake. It’s really nice and peaceful. The staff in the office are very nice.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love the elegance of the new paint color. The buildings look great! The pool is the most relaxing place. I love going there in the mornings during the weekend and relaxing!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The parking is difficult. We wish there were assigned parking places for each apartment. It would make it more convenient instead of parking far away.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It has been great so far. We moved in end of May, the only thing I wish is that would not put the stuff they do on the carpets to keep them from staining because I hate that my feet are black walking on my floors all the time. Why not use scotch guard?

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the neighborhood and the neighbors. Pool area is great. Neighborhood is well kept up and staff is always friendly. Great place to live.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Pretty much your typical apartment. They are in the elrcoess of updating the look and it’s looking good so far. Parking can be a challenge at night and there is noise but nothing unusual

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This particular apartment community is amazing with a great location and great apartment and layouts. The enclosed large balconies is a bonus. It is very clean quiet and peaceful with amazing views of the water in pool

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great place to live. The cons are parking issues at times and the pool area can get crowded on the weekends though I’m unsure if it’s the residents or friends of residents. Neighbors are polite and courteous. The management team is wonderful!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We need some improvements. Barbecue grill cover, placing a sink for hand washing. About my apartment, the office promised clean my carpet when I renewaled my rent but they didn't.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Everything very clean. Staff is very friendly. Maintainance people are very friendly and hard working. I enjoy all the amenities looks like a resort very relaxing.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This community has the nicest people I've been neighbors with. In my last complex I probably talked to my neighbors 2 times max, but here almost every person I walk past greets me. Fast internet is a must for me and the fact that a random service provider that I've never heard of is offering 1gbps speeds is amazing. Also the complex is kept nice and looks expensive, but is actually a great price.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We have lived here for three years. We are seniors and find Casa Mirella a very pleasant environment. The maintenance employees are very responsive....quick to do all necessary repairs. The office personnel always helpful. With the new paint job outside everything is looking very fresh. Plan to stay another 3 years. Thank you to all for making our living here so pleasant.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the community, no major complaints. The noise would be the only area that I wouldn’t rate 5-stars, as the walls/windows are paper thin that we can hear our neighbors at certain times of the day.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful community! Happy to call Casa Mirella home. Everyone was extremely helpful when I came to tour the property and made the process so easy and fun!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I truly appreciate the staff and the screened patios.. especially with all these bugs, I can still enjoy a night on my patio. My neighbors are noisy but it comes with living in apartments

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s really great living environment, staff at leasing office are great and helpful all the times. There were couple issues in the Appartment when I moved in but the office staff took care of it immediately.