We are loving living here! The staff of the office are very efficient and friendly. The pool area and grill are amazing and the apartment is very nice!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We just moved in and we loved the place so far. We have not yet had time to enjoy the facilities of the condominium but the pool and the grill looks like good.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Maintance came to service my apartment for a clogged tub and he was very nice and efficient. I appreciate great customer service, especially in the place I call home

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I enjoy living here. When I come at night I get the warm cozy feeling entering my apartment. When ever I need assistance the office staff is there to support me. The maintenance staff does an awesome as well. Driving into the community also is inviting the grounds are well kept and the facility and pool are ate resort style which I love.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We are enjoying it. Love the kitchen and the lanai. The staff is helpful and happy. Missing the peaceful fountain for awhile, but I think it is coming back soon (lightning).

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

There’s a lack of parking near my building, the gate in/out have remained open since I’ve moved in allowing anyone in and it would be nice to dog waste bins so there isn’t poop right near the sidewalk so my children or myself won’t have to step in it.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Loved the staff in the office!! She was so nice and polite when I came in to sign up a a resident. Made it really easy for us. Really appreciate the excellent service.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Cleaning of the aisles can be improved. The Chafaris must be reconnected because the lake sometimes gives a bad smell. Office lights were on at night, we could save energy.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very organized clean and quite place to live !!! I love it The staff is very helpful always resident activities and also always maintenance very fast response

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the complex, the apartment, the ammenities. Everything. Apartments are very spacious. Lots of balcony spacr, good ammenities on property and at the clubhouse.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I like to live here, but cleanliness and smell in the corridors are getting worse and worse than the education of office people, they are not friendly! the cleanliness in the hallways are getting worse, looking and smelling bad, the noise from the neighbors, especially those who live on the top floors! They do not breathe the rest time.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I've enjoyed living here and the staff and maintenance are very nice and prompt. I've signed my second lease and plan to sign my 3rd next April.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Nice apartments. Parking is a nightmare!!! There aren’t enough parking spaces for all the building. I have seen people who live in the back corner building park in the front where my building is because they don’t want to park their car in the back thus taking spaces from those who live in the front buildings. Something needs to be done about parking and fast. Also I have a friend who’s in a few buildings over and her dog keeps getting infested by fleas. She has put her dog on a prescription, taken him to the groomer but the fleas keep coming back. The grounds need to be sprayed for fleas and other bugs. People aren’t taking care of thier pets fecal matters when they walk them. Management is super nice and understanding.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It's been excellent. Very nice neighbors. The place is clean and nice. The location is great. The only problem is parking, sometimes I have to park so far away from my apartment.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

So far, over I have no complain. I only need a place for my desk top. I like the apartment and I enjoy it. No parking problem...Nice view and clean.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love living here, it’s quiet and peaceful. Everyone is super friendly and it’s always well maintained and clean...the pool is relaxing and well kept

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We noticed our AC had conked out around 9:30pm the other day so we had to call for emergency maintenance. It was already 82 on the thermostat and 84 in our infant's room. We received a call back within 2 minutes. He gave us an estimate of an hour that he'd be here but he arrived within 45 minutes. By this time the temp had gone up another degree. He fixed the unit outside within another 10 minutes and we had cool air finally. AC is not something we wanted to live without in midJuly. Thanks Eddie!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful grounds, nice apartments, great neighborhood, close to shops and parks, minutes away from Disney, Universal, Sea World and other attractions.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great experience and beautiful campus. Love the location and how close we are to Orlando. Close to the parks and water. Love the pool and workout area

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This community is very family freindly. Many activities are planned and enable residents to enjoy the resort style living here at Casa Mirella. It is well kept and maintained for comfortable surroundings.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great experience . Love my community! Good place for kids and the pool area it’s amazing ! I’m living here 2 years and half and not have intend to move to another place .

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love living here and the amenities are great! We go to the pool everyday and we have met some really great neighbors. Everyone is very friendly which makes the neighborhood a great place to live.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

we just started moving in but we can already tell casa mirella is such an amazing environment and great place to live. the staff is super attentive and we love our new apartment.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Jaciely made it so easy to move here! I had no problem at all with the moving process. It was smooth as can be! Every question I had was answered in a timely basis!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love it here. Great pool, nice staff, quick maintenance. A few unneighborly pet owners repeatedly leave pet deposits outside our Lanai where we dine with our family is my only complaint. The staff has been quick to send relief for this, but I am tired of it recurring. Overall, we enjoy living here.