Beautiful grounds and well-appointed apartments. The entire complex is gated/fences in, as well, which is nice and affords an extra sense of privacy. The office staff is really nice, and I appreciate how much they care about the quality and appearance of the complex. It makes you feel like you're coming home to a resort every day.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We’ve been here almost one year and love it. It’s peaceful and the grounds are well kept. The pool area including the grill, is always clean. We’re also close to a few main highways which is extremely convenient.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Overall apartment experience is good but with good children play area it would be great. The maintenance personal are very responsive and its neatly maintained.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We have lived here for 2 years and thoroughly enjoy the community. We are seniors and appreciate good maintenance response.. Our apartment is well planned and designed. Our favorite spot in our screened porch, there is not another apartment complex around with such wonderful outdoor space. We enjoy entertaining family and friends in our out door space. We plan to stay for quite awhile.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Customer service is very good. My least favorite things are the carpet in the apartment and how loud the air conditioning unit is when running

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Casa Mirella has nice amenities, including a swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room, and well maintained grounds. However, prices are a little expensive for what you actually get, likely because of the Windermere address.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It's a beautiful complex that is near lots of great shopping. The screened in patios are huge and amazing!! However, some neighbor's are very disrespectful: storing bikes under stairs, piling trash, dog poo, ect. All of which makes it feel less "luxury."

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I enjoy to live in Casa Mirella. We have a good community and the staffs supports are amazing whenever we need them. The gym is always clean, the swimming pool and gourmet area are some of the nicest part of the complex.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I Love living in this community! It is family oriented and is safe. The leasing team and maintenance staff are supurb and take great care of each resident.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Nice neighborhood friendly staff. The pool and playground areas are always clean. Maintanence comes quickly to fix any issues in the apartment

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love my apartment and the maintenance is always quick and efficient but the community hot tub is always dirty stinking of too much chlorine and one of the treadmills is consistently broken.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Parking is really bad and you can hear your neighbors conversations through the walls. The maintenance team is really good here though they responded quickly

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have lived here from the time it was build. I have always called it my for ever home. Living here has been amazing could never live anywhere else.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love everything except the parking, buildings 1 and 2 have no parking spots available at night near the buildings. The maintenance guys are quick and efficient. Appreciate it.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love living here! The apartments are spacious and high quality. We adore our large screened-in patio. Our neighbors are all kind and courteous. We grill at the pool and soak in the hot tub regularly, and I love taking walks around our lake. Our only small complaint is that parking can sometimes be challenging, and I did have a situation with a hit and run in the parking lot.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very spacious... I love the environment and it is secure. The staff is very friendly and the grounds are breath taking. I am happy I found this place 2 years ago.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s a nice quiet place to live. The neighbors are really nice. I love that they have events they throw threw out the year. The staff members are really kind.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

What I like the most is the fast response on anything I need . Also the staff is always so sweet and helpful... it’s not a cheap rent but at the end it’s worth it !

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I just renewed my lease because I love it here! I've rented a lot in my life & I can honestly say Casa Mirella is the best! From the staff to my apt, they are beautiful inside & out! I would Def refer this place to any friend & I hope to renew again next year.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Casa Mirella has been amazing front day one. The leasing team is so friendly and easy to work with and moving in was a breeze! Every maintenance request was resolved in 24 hours or left and never disrupted my day.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very nice so far. We’ve only lived here 3 months but so far so good. It’s kept clean and neat! Landscaped nicely! I love the large patio. Nice pool. Office staff is very nice!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Easy access to all major roadways great staff that make you feel warm and welcome throughout the entire selection process well maintained and friendly public entrances

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Amazing, it’s a safe place and quiet, perfect for the family, they have los of fun activities in special days or during any vacation time, that’s so cool!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Lovely place to live... clean, quite, and friendly. The first place I choose to live when I first move to Florida and I am still enjoying my stay. Thank you

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The best place to live! Staff is amazing. The area is stunning and I love the area And community! I would love no where else!! Stunning amenities and location!