Casa Mirella Apartments

4.5

4.5

We have lived here for three years. We are seniors and find Casa Mirella a very pleasant environment. The maintenance employees are very responsive....quick to do all necessary repairs. The office personnel always helpful. With the new paint job outside everything is looking very fresh. Plan to stay another 3 years. Thank you to all for making our living here so pleasant.
Love the community, no major complaints. The noise would be the only area that I wouldn’t rate 5-stars, as the walls/windows are paper thin that we can hear our neighbors at certain times of the day.
Beautiful community! Happy to call Casa Mirella home. Everyone was extremely helpful when I came to tour the property and made the process so easy and fun!
I truly appreciate the staff and the screened patios.. especially with all these bugs, I can still enjoy a night on my patio. My neighbors are noisy but it comes with living in apartments
It’s really great living environment, staff at leasing office are great and helpful all the times. There were couple issues in the Appartment when I moved in but the office staff took care of it immediately.
The best apartments in Windermere, my family loves living In Casa Mirella Apartments. Near CVS, Publix and The best elementary school Lake Whitney.
The staff are amazing, the speed of completing a work order is insanely fast. There are just two small issues. The next parking gets hard if your a late worker, and if someone above you has dogs, you are blessed with the sounds of oden in his chambers laughing. But all in all, Safe, Clean, Great Staff, quiet and good Neighbor’s.
This apartment community has great amenities. The leasing staff is extremely knowledgeable and have shown a genuine interest in the resident’s needs. I love that this is a family community as well. Located in such a perfect, central location to all of the attractions in Orlando.
Excelente. Ampliamente recomendado, buenas condiciones y orden y limpieza. Los apartamentos son impecables, las cocinas deben actualizarlas.
Community seems clean. Staff always seems to want to help to make my living experience the best it could possibly be. The location seems perfect without any of the traffic, for the most part.