Staff is friendly and maintenance is great here. Noise issues are taken very seriously and immediately resolved. Complex is clean and always upkept.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Good Value, this was I as looking for that price and location, apartment is very New, when I need some maintenance is very easy, I will extend my contract .

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s a wonderful place to live, so peaceful, and my kids love it so much. My family is so happy. We all enjoy. The people here are so happy.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very good community and I recommend to my friends and family . Clean community with a good swimming pool and very good maintenance. The maintenance people are good

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love it here. The staff is so helpful and kind. The grounds are well-kept, and the unit is spacious with pretty finishes. We enjoy family dinners on the large lanai, with the peaceful serenade of the water feature on the lake in the distance. It's great here.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It is peaceful and relax. I enjoy walking around with my dog, Candi and seeing the kids play with their friends. The admin girls are awesome, always willing to help.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I really like the location and convenience of Casa Mirella. The kitchen is by far my favorite part of my apartment. The large countertop is envy worthy. I do wish the grounds were cleaner, and the mail service was better. I have had many packages and mail go missing.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful grounds and well-appointed apartments. The entire complex is gated/fences in, as well, which is nice and affords an extra sense of privacy. The office staff is really nice, and I appreciate how much they care about the quality and appearance of the complex. It makes you feel like you're coming home to a resort every day.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We’ve been here almost one year and love it. It’s peaceful and the grounds are well kept. The pool area including the grill, is always clean. We’re also close to a few main highways which is extremely convenient.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Overall apartment experience is good but with good children play area it would be great. The maintenance personal are very responsive and its neatly maintained.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We have lived here for 2 years and thoroughly enjoy the community. We are seniors and appreciate good maintenance response.. Our apartment is well planned and designed. Our favorite spot in our screened porch, there is not another apartment complex around with such wonderful outdoor space. We enjoy entertaining family and friends in our out door space. We plan to stay for quite awhile.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Customer service is very good. My least favorite things are the carpet in the apartment and how loud the air conditioning unit is when running

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Casa Mirella has nice amenities, including a swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room, and well maintained grounds. However, prices are a little expensive for what you actually get, likely because of the Windermere address.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It's a beautiful complex that is near lots of great shopping. The screened in patios are huge and amazing!! However, some neighbor's are very disrespectful: storing bikes under stairs, piling trash, dog poo, ect. All of which makes it feel less "luxury."

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I enjoy to live in Casa Mirella. We have a good community and the staffs supports are amazing whenever we need them. The gym is always clean, the swimming pool and gourmet area are some of the nicest part of the complex.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I Love living in this community! It is family oriented and is safe. The leasing team and maintenance staff are supurb and take great care of each resident.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Nice neighborhood friendly staff. The pool and playground areas are always clean. Maintanence comes quickly to fix any issues in the apartment

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love my apartment and the maintenance is always quick and efficient but the community hot tub is always dirty stinking of too much chlorine and one of the treadmills is consistently broken.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Parking is really bad and you can hear your neighbors conversations through the walls. The maintenance team is really good here though they responded quickly

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have lived here from the time it was build. I have always called it my for ever home. Living here has been amazing could never live anywhere else.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love everything except the parking, buildings 1 and 2 have no parking spots available at night near the buildings. The maintenance guys are quick and efficient. Appreciate it.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love living here! The apartments are spacious and high quality. We adore our large screened-in patio. Our neighbors are all kind and courteous. We grill at the pool and soak in the hot tub regularly, and I love taking walks around our lake. Our only small complaint is that parking can sometimes be challenging, and I did have a situation with a hit and run in the parking lot.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very spacious... I love the environment and it is secure. The staff is very friendly and the grounds are breath taking. I am happy I found this place 2 years ago.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s a nice quiet place to live. The neighbors are really nice. I love that they have events they throw threw out the year. The staff members are really kind.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

What I like the most is the fast response on anything I need . Also the staff is always so sweet and helpful... it’s not a cheap rent but at the end it’s worth it !