Love everything except the parking, buildings 1 and 2 have no parking spots available at night near the buildings. The maintenance guys are quick and efficient. Appreciate it.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love living here! The apartments are spacious and high quality. We adore our large screened-in patio. Our neighbors are all kind and courteous. We grill at the pool and soak in the hot tub regularly, and I love taking walks around our lake. Our only small complaint is that parking can sometimes be challenging, and I did have a situation with a hit and run in the parking lot.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very spacious... I love the environment and it is secure. The staff is very friendly and the grounds are breath taking. I am happy I found this place 2 years ago.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s a nice quiet place to live. The neighbors are really nice. I love that they have events they throw threw out the year. The staff members are really kind.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

What I like the most is the fast response on anything I need . Also the staff is always so sweet and helpful... it’s not a cheap rent but at the end it’s worth it !

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I just renewed my lease because I love it here! I've rented a lot in my life & I can honestly say Casa Mirella is the best! From the staff to my apt, they are beautiful inside & out! I would Def refer this place to any friend & I hope to renew again next year.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Casa Mirella has been amazing front day one. The leasing team is so friendly and easy to work with and moving in was a breeze! Every maintenance request was resolved in 24 hours or left and never disrupted my day.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very nice so far. We’ve only lived here 3 months but so far so good. It’s kept clean and neat! Landscaped nicely! I love the large patio. Nice pool. Office staff is very nice!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Easy access to all major roadways great staff that make you feel warm and welcome throughout the entire selection process well maintained and friendly public entrances

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Amazing, it’s a safe place and quiet, perfect for the family, they have los of fun activities in special days or during any vacation time, that’s so cool!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Lovely place to live... clean, quite, and friendly. The first place I choose to live when I first move to Florida and I am still enjoying my stay. Thank you

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The best place to live! Staff is amazing. The area is stunning and I love the area And community! I would love no where else!! Stunning amenities and location!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful complex with lots of great ammenities, but frustrating as a dog owner who cleans up after their pet to see others that neglect to.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love living here at the Casa Mirella! It is very peaceful and safe. The only thing that I can complain about is the parking but I think everyone will say the same thing. I love the whole structure and layout plans. This was a great move for me.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Live at Casa Mirella is a pleasure and comfortable, even the complex is very nice. Also I want give special congratulation to the people whom are in charge of the administration and maintenance, because they make possible that every thing runing on the rigth direction

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This is Greg community with good neighbors. It’s green, and the apartments are spacious. Located convenient to all the necessities including grocery and entertainment. Short ride to Orlando down the turnpike or 408.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great community! Love the amenities and enjoy spending almost every Sunday by the pool. Management is great as well with their excellent customer service.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the community. It feels like you’re on vacation living here. Excellent staff. And the pool area is the best! Love the community events, it’s a good way to meet your neighbors and get to know new people.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Casa Mirella is a great place to live. It is kept clean, and is quiet. It could use a car wash area, and the parking for the front buildings (1 and 2) could be better, but I love it here!