Casa Mirella Apartments

we moved in, in the beginning of july and just after a few months everything feels just like home at Casa Mirella. such an amazing location.
Great staffs and very good maintenance people. Will recommend for my friends and family in future .. great community and good environment.. love it
The community is very nice, clean and quiet. Neighbors are very friendly, and the office staff has been helpful to ensure we had what we needed as we moved in.
It takes quite some time for any kind of response or to fix a problem. I've asked multiple times for someone to reinstall my name into the system as to get my clicker fixed and nothing has been done
I’ve loved here for about 3 years now. My only complaint is the parking situation and summit broadband with internet. We got the internet situation all fixed by getting a he’d wire. So it’s just parking. Other than that this place is wonderful!
Been living here for 3 weeks now. The staff are very nice, pool is clean and nice, but small for such a large community. The walking path around lake is great!
We are loving living here! The staff of the office are very efficient and friendly. The pool area and grill are amazing and the apartment is very nice!
We just moved in and we loved the place so far. We have not yet had time to enjoy the facilities of the condominium but the pool and the grill looks like good.
Maintance came to service my apartment for a clogged tub and he was very nice and efficient. I appreciate great customer service, especially in the place I call home
I enjoy living here. When I come at night I get the warm cozy feeling entering my apartment. When ever I need assistance the office staff is there to support me. The maintenance staff does an awesome as well. Driving into the community also is inviting the grounds are well kept and the facility and pool are ate resort style which I love.