Casa Valley Apartments

Casa Valley is a very small but nice community. The property is well kept by the maintenance men. The requests are answered very quickly. I would recommend this apartment complex
Maintenance is prompt and friendly and printer works fine, leasing office manager is prompt in responding queries, updating community with smart systems
The community is well lit through out and feels safe. Very good maintenance team they respond to service request right away mostly on the same day.
Excellent service!! Immediate response from the front desk and nice place for kids schooling and easily accessible from any place.all stores and restaurants are very close to community.
Maintenance Team and Leasing office team is prompt and responsive. This is one of few apartment leasing office where printer is active and working.
Casa valley appartment is a very good community with good neighborhood and great school around. Library is at walking distance and canal with a walking trail.
Great management and maintenance team. Everyone is very attentive to any concerns, maintenance, and repairs. I just started my 10th year here, so need I say more?
We are new residents and all the process to move in is straight forward. We were able to change electric and setup automatic monthly rent payments.
I have been staying here since last 2 years. No complaints so far. Management is good. Maintenance work is done pretty quickly. Nice neighborhood.
Have been staying here since 2 years. My stay has been great. Good community, neighborhoods and awesome management. I would recommend Casa Valley.