Casa Valley Apartments

I have been staying here since last 2 years. No complaints so far. Management is good. Maintenance work is done pretty quickly. Nice neighborhood.
Have been staying here since 2 years. My stay has been great. Good community, neighborhoods and awesome management. I would recommend Casa Valley.
For me it is a best location, apartment compound are very clean, rooms are very nice size, all the shopping center’s, specially Walmart, Sam’s, CVS Indian restaurants are very close. Rent is affordable.
Helpful and friendly office staff and quick resolution of maintainance issue makes our stay peaceful and happy. We r really enjoying our stay at Casa Valley
Front office is super nice... apartments are very nice. Lovely complex. I love the gym and pool. There are so many lovely hidden pleasures with then complex. Great job
CasaValley is a one of the best community around this area. Families will enjoy living among a big group of people from all over Asia. Kids can find good company to get along with. Not the less, many restaurants are very close by.
Casa valley appartment is a good good place to stay with family. Comes in a very good ISD, coppell isd. Stauing here is very good experience.
We have moved-in recently to casa valley apartments from a different state and residing in a third floor apartment. Third floor in this apartments seems to be very scary especially when you have kids as the steps are from outside and Iron fencing/Grill in front of the door seems to be very delicate and loose. Same is the case with fence in the balcony. Also even if we walk slowly in the apartment, We could hear our foot steps sound and not sure how downstairs people will react going forward. We are keep on requesting leasing office management to move us to any downstairs apartment as its very difficult to stay in this 3rd floor with little kids. Except that rest all seems to be fine so far. Mary is approachable and helpful. Request her to please understand our situation and consider us to transfer to any Ground floor apartment.
So far so good!! Good maintainence…. Considering the unit, It would be nice if we have enough closets/pantry. Otherwise Its awesome!! Canal walk.. Evening play with kids .. Nearer to the library.. Nice :) Reducing one considering the storage space.
I like this apartments as it is more spacious and huge . The view from the patio is amazing. They have maintained cleanliness throughout the community. I would recommend it .