Casa Valley Apartments

Leasing experience was good, Approval was immediate, Stacy was kind and patient and answered all our questions and provided the list of documents required.
Great experience till now, Not faced any issue, the staff is friendly and helpful. the location is good and near to everything. the best this is there no noise of cars or traffic.
I have been living in the community from almost an year. The place is well kept and the people at apartment lease office are really helpful. The The location is great with shopping and good school!!
Nice apartment to stay here, walk-able distance to elementary school and shopping complex. My son is very happy as he has so many friends to play.
till the date it was awesome..i m enjoying here staff is very cooperavtive..kids are enjoying u guys are giving every friday for them surprise..
Have been just a new tenant to this community and so far so good. It’s quiet and nice around. Lots of kids around good for my son to get along. Apartment is just opposite to elementary school which is again a plus and the management has been good in responding and getting me on the lease with ease. Looking forward for my remaining stay here with Casa valley
I have renewed by lease second time and we do not want to move to any other rental apartments. The reason is we find the staff very prompt and genuine. Maintenance requests are taken care very quickly. Stacey and team have made our stay very comfortable and we would recommend Casa Valley to all our friends.
Casavalley is very safe ,clean and calm community. Services are best provided by office people . It's very family friendly community!! We r here for four years without any complain .
Swimming Pool renovation was awsome. Response time to service requests has also improved a lot. Most of the time, anything that is not working is replaced by a brand new one.
Awesome... Especially the hospitality and quick services for any compliants. I strongly recommend for any one seriously looking for an apartment.