They are doing good support for all residents, prompt response for all maintenance request and they keep on updating our request via email as well as phone call. I am very happy to stay here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

it is nice community with spacious apartments. I have maintained the cleanliness in the community very nicely.i have 2 bed 2 bath with lots of closets.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

EXCELANT.BEEN LIVING HERE FOR LONG TIME.ITS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE THE ENVIRONMENT IS SO NICE YOU CAN RECOMMEND ANYONE FRIENDS OR FAMILY. ITS A GREAT AREA TO RAISE A KID.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

My stay at Casa valley has been awesome so far. I started here in April 2014 and have been happy with my decision to move into this sweet community. Randy (Apartment manager) is one of the Best Community managers & i have ever interacted with. He and the entire staff Kally, Maintenance staff Mateo, Houze etc have made it a smooth journey for us.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Last 3 Years wonderful service, every time. Out of my 3 communities living experience in Irving, Casa Valley has thus far the best in all aspects. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best apartment experience so far. The staff is wonderful and quick to respond. Community is very clean and location is great. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I have been staying here for more than 2 years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome service, instant action on any complaints made, friendly staff. Stacy does an amazing job making sure things get taken care of in a timely manner! We can always depend on her.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great Staff and nice neighborhood maintenance comes whenever you need them to and they are always friendly and patient. The staff really takes time to get to know you and does everything that they can do to help you to have the best living experience possible.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice and good Management. Prompt response to the queries and complaints. Good attitude by the management. Clean environment and good to be here. Really enjoying this community.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice location and connecting to schools, groceries and restaurants. Close to freeways. I like this Appartments. It's under coppell isd district

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

You guys are very helpful and keep smiling :) and keep us happy. You help us to feel like family here. I fee home here and very happy to live here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I absolutely love this community! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. The location is great. Calm and quiet neighborhood with pretty quick access to major highways. Maintenance is awesome and quickly respond to your requests. The ladies in the main office are amazing! They work with you to make sure you have everything you need.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Maintenance service is too good. Leasing office people are very kind and helpful and try to accommodate people's problems. Community got external upgrade recently.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living at Casa Valley has been lovely. Stacy is an angel in disguise and helps her residents in any way possible. They entire staff is really good when it comes to fulfilling work orders. My A/c went out and it was fix before I got home from work. LOVE CASA VALLEY!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment unit maintained very well and clean and all of staffs are nice and kind! Casa Valley amenities are pretty and warming. I’m glad to move to this property on time smoothly!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome management team and maintenance team!!! Very helpful and very understanding people!! Love this community!!!! How about adding a movie night for the residents? Wouldn't that be fun ☺

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Maintenance is very good. Leasing office staffs are very friendly.Casa Valley is a very nice community to stay with family specifically with kids.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Very Friendly and expert staff, punctual service, always eager to help with a broad smile, and a very convenient/ accessible location. Kudos!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Am staying in APT 341 and my neighbors are very friendly and I don't have any complaints or issues with any of my neighbors . Kids are also very friendly in this community

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for over 3 years. The management is exceptional. The office staff and maintenance team is top notch. The location is great! I would recommend this community to anyone looking to live in the Valley Ranch area.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I just moved in a few days ago and so far haven't found anything about this place that I don't like. From its centralized location close to everywhere to superb customer service!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice place with lots of greeneries and plenty of suns shines. Maintenance quick and staffs are really good. Enjoying my stay. My daughter loves it.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great place, very friendly staff and quick response and repairs related to any maintenance request. A safe place to live with helpful people around

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s really good the canal view is pleasant my family and my son and my kids and myself love this much. Great place for living and for cycling and for shopping experience great service with great customer service

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.