I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome management team and maintenance team!!! Very helpful and very understanding people!! Love this community!!!! How about adding a movie night for the residents? Wouldn't that be fun ☺

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Maintenance is very good. Leasing office staffs are very friendly.Casa Valley is a very nice community to stay with family specifically with kids.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Very Friendly and expert staff, punctual service, always eager to help with a broad smile, and a very convenient/ accessible location. Kudos!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great place, very friendly staff and quick response and repairs related to any maintenance request. A safe place to live with helpful people around

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Fabulous quite neat convenient promo services and clean maintenance when you need them they will come and do the right job, friendly and neighborhood is quite Neighbors are friendly and helpful

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I just signed my lease renewal for my ninth year at Casa Valley Apartments, so I might be the senior resident here. The staff and maintenance people are very friendly and attentive to any needs I may have from time to time.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nicely maintained. Lake view is beautiful. People in rental office are friendly and approachable. Rental office is beautiful and nicely maintained.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s a nice community with wonderful office and maintenace staffs. I am in this community for about 5 years and I enjoyed my staying for these many years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Very nice community Awesome management and leasing office people.very understanding👍🏻quick maintenance service as per each households requirement.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Wonderful job. We like our apartment because it has got wonderful management, nice location and nice neighborhood. So we are pleased to have this

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The interaction with the members in the lease office was excellent. Signing a new lease was very smooth. Staff were very friendly. My kids are excited to know about the popsicle day on Friday after school.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s really good the canal view is pleasant my family and my son and my kids and myself love this much. Great place for living and for cycling and for shopping experience great service with great customer service

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best apartment experience so far. The staff is wonderful and quick to respond. Community is very clean and location is great. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I have been staying here for more than 2 years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Am staying in APT 341 and my neighbors are very friendly and I don't have any complaints or issues with any of my neighbors . Kids are also very friendly in this community

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It's great, especially when we meet problem, the service team can response on our request and give commitment. It's really good to live here

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Beautiful apartments close proximity to the school's, library and shops. All the complaints are catered with urgency and politeness. Happy to be here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casa Valley provided an easy opportunity to set up everything for our new apartment online! Upon arrival, we've felt welcomed by staff and community members. Price and lease length are unbeatable!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for over 3 years. The management is exceptional. The office staff and maintenance team is top notch. The location is great! I would recommend this community to anyone looking to live in the Valley Ranch area.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The staff are very nice and helpful when approached with concerns or issues pertaining to apartment living. The apartment community is quiet.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best place to live in Dallas area. Good Location: Valley Ranch Elementary across the street. Five star services and professionally managed community.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The best place to live. Period. I've been here for a while now, and can't recommend it enough. The apartments are big and everything we need is available.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I just moved in a few days ago and so far haven't found anything about this place that I don't like. From its centralized location close to everywhere to superb customer service!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Neat, Organized, well maintained community with excellent service. Community neighbourhood, canal behind community makes it a great place overall.