It's great, especially when we meet problem, the service team can response on our request and give commitment. It's really good to live here

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like this apartments as it is more spacious and huge . The view from the patio is amazing. They have maintained cleanliness throughout the community. I would recommend it .

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Front office is super nice... apartments are very nice. Lovely complex. I love the gym and pool. There are so many lovely hidden pleasures with then complex. Great job

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The staff are very nice and helpful when approached with concerns or issues pertaining to apartment living. The apartment community is quiet.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casa Valley provided an easy opportunity to set up everything for our new apartment online! Upon arrival, we've felt welcomed by staff and community members. Price and lease length are unbeatable!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The best place to live. Period. I've been here for a while now, and can't recommend it enough. The apartments are big and everything we need is available.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like how you handle your services. You are very fast when you'resatisfying the needs of your customer. your cleanliness is beyond compare.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best place to live in Dallas area. Good Location: Valley Ranch Elementary across the street. Five star services and professionally managed community.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We're very pleased with our apartment, the management, the efficient process for requesting maintenance service, the personableness and efficiency of the maintenance professionals, and the upkeep of the well-manicured grounds. Moreover, the lease application process is professional and courteous.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Neat, Organized, well maintained community with excellent service. Community neighbourhood, canal behind community makes it a great place overall.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

This is one of the good community in Valley Ranch area which is walking distance from valley ranch elementary school.Very good maintenance services and friendly staff!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Beautiful apartments close proximity to the school's, library and shops. All the complaints are catered with urgency and politeness. Happy to be here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living here has been very comfortable. Very safe and clean environment for family. beautiful canal view and nce walking tracks. Very good management.We are living here for almost 10 years now

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It has been a great stay so far in Casa Valley. The services are good and management is decent. I prefer the landscaping that i have for my apartment.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Have been living here at Casa Valley since 2007. The office staff is great, they answer the phone right away. And asks how are you doing if they can help you in anything. If there's a problem they take the order right away and get it fix. When you come in they always ask you how are you doing and if they can help in anything. The maintenance staff area also great they get their job done right away. Always clean up before they leave and ask if there's anything else that they can help with to please let them know. Also when they come to the apartment or see you at the parking lot always ask how are you doing. The office staff also ask you when ever they see you in the parking lot how are you doing. It's very close to everything. We are very happy that we found the best apartments to live at.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Love location and neighborhood. School is nice. Pretty quite, family friendly. Apartment is clean, but old. I aintaince and stuff are friendly and polite

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We have been staying here from Aug 2015 and so far we have not faced any issue, Good community to stays and good management who takes care of any issue promptly

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment unit maintained very well and clean and all of staffs are nice and kind! Casa Valley amenities are pretty and warming. I’m glad to move to this property on time smoothly!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great apartments. Excellent maintenance and friendly staff who always respond to issues quickly. These apartments are amidst of restaurants,shopping, schools and other institutions, I always recommend these apartments which feels like home.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

They are doing good support for all residents, prompt response for all maintenance request and they keep on updating our request via email as well as phone call. I am very happy to stay here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment community is peaceful and safe. Office management is nice and kind! Since I requested work order, they responded quickly like same day or next day. Thank you very much!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

EXCELANT.BEEN LIVING HERE FOR LONG TIME.ITS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE THE ENVIRONMENT IS SO NICE YOU CAN RECOMMEND ANYONE FRIENDS OR FAMILY. ITS A GREAT AREA TO RAISE A KID.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

My stay at Casa valley has been awesome so far. I started here in April 2014 and have been happy with my decision to move into this sweet community. Randy (Apartment manager) is one of the Best Community managers & i have ever interacted with. He and the entire staff Kally, Maintenance staff Mateo, Houze etc have made it a smooth journey for us.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Last 3 Years wonderful service, every time. Out of my 3 communities living experience in Irving, Casa Valley has thus far the best in all aspects. Keep up the good work.