Best apartment experience so far. The staff is wonderful and quick to respond. Community is very clean and location is great. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I have been staying here for more than 2 years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

They are doing good support for all residents, prompt response for all maintenance request and they keep on updating our request via email as well as phone call. I am very happy to stay here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

EXCELANT.BEEN LIVING HERE FOR LONG TIME.ITS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE THE ENVIRONMENT IS SO NICE YOU CAN RECOMMEND ANYONE FRIENDS OR FAMILY. ITS A GREAT AREA TO RAISE A KID.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

My stay at Casa valley has been awesome so far. I started here in April 2014 and have been happy with my decision to move into this sweet community. Randy (Apartment manager) is one of the Best Community managers & i have ever interacted with. He and the entire staff Kally, Maintenance staff Mateo, Houze etc have made it a smooth journey for us.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Last 3 Years wonderful service, every time. Out of my 3 communities living experience in Irving, Casa Valley has thus far the best in all aspects. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casa Valley provided an easy opportunity to set up everything for our new apartment online! Upon arrival, we've felt welcomed by staff and community members. Price and lease length are unbeatable!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great Staff and nice neighborhood maintenance comes whenever you need them to and they are always friendly and patient. The staff really takes time to get to know you and does everything that they can do to help you to have the best living experience possible.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice and good Management. Prompt response to the queries and complaints. Good attitude by the management. Clean environment and good to be here. Really enjoying this community.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice location and connecting to schools, groceries and restaurants. Close to freeways. I like this Appartments. It's under coppell isd district

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

You guys are very helpful and keep smiling :) and keep us happy. You help us to feel like family here. I fee home here and very happy to live here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Maintenance service is too good. Leasing office people are very kind and helpful and try to accommodate people's problems. Community got external upgrade recently.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Administration is very helpful. Apartment is very neat, spacious. Raenn and Mari are very good and welcoming. Any issues in the apartment is sorted out very quickly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome management team and maintenance team!!! Very helpful and very understanding people!! Love this community!!!! How about adding a movie night for the residents? Wouldn't that be fun ☺

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Maintenance is very good. Leasing office staffs are very friendly.Casa Valley is a very nice community to stay with family specifically with kids.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Very Friendly and expert staff, punctual service, always eager to help with a broad smile, and a very convenient/ accessible location. Kudos!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great place, very friendly staff and quick response and repairs related to any maintenance request. A safe place to live with helpful people around

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nicely maintained. Lake view is beautiful. People in rental office are friendly and approachable. Rental office is beautiful and nicely maintained.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Very nice community Awesome management and leasing office people.very understanding👍🏻quick maintenance service as per each households requirement.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Wonderful job. We like our apartment because it has got wonderful management, nice location and nice neighborhood. So we are pleased to have this

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Fabulous quite neat convenient promo services and clean maintenance when you need them they will come and do the right job, friendly and neighborhood is quite Neighbors are friendly and helpful

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Good Community with one of the best elementary school - Valley Ranch Elementary in the school district. Nearby to shopping centres like walmart and good restaurants.