We're very pleased with our apartment, the management, the efficient process for requesting maintenance service, the personableness and efficiency of the maintenance professionals, and the upkeep of the well-manicured grounds. Moreover, the lease application process is professional and courteous.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Neat, Organized, well maintained community with excellent service. Community neighbourhood, canal behind community makes it a great place overall.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

This is one of the good community in Valley Ranch area which is walking distance from valley ranch elementary school.Very good maintenance services and friendly staff!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome service, instant action on any complaints made, friendly staff. Stacy does an amazing job making sure things get taken care of in a timely manner! We can always depend on her.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living here has been very comfortable. Very safe and clean environment for family. beautiful canal view and nce walking tracks. Very good management.We are living here for almost 10 years now

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It has been a great stay so far in Casa Valley. The services are good and management is decent. I prefer the landscaping that i have for my apartment.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Have been living here at Casa Valley since 2007. The office staff is great, they answer the phone right away. And asks how are you doing if they can help you in anything. If there's a problem they take the order right away and get it fix. When you come in they always ask you how are you doing and if they can help in anything. The maintenance staff area also great they get their job done right away. Always clean up before they leave and ask if there's anything else that they can help with to please let them know. Also when they come to the apartment or see you at the parking lot always ask how are you doing. The office staff also ask you when ever they see you in the parking lot how are you doing. It's very close to everything. We are very happy that we found the best apartments to live at.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living at Casa Valley has been lovely. Stacy is an angel in disguise and helps her residents in any way possible. They entire staff is really good when it comes to fulfilling work orders. My A/c went out and it was fix before I got home from work. LOVE CASA VALLEY!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We have been staying here from Aug 2015 and so far we have not faced any issue, Good community to stays and good management who takes care of any issue promptly

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I absolutely love this community! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. The location is great. Calm and quiet neighborhood with pretty quick access to major highways. Maintenance is awesome and quickly respond to your requests. The ladies in the main office are amazing! They work with you to make sure you have everything you need.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

They are doing good support for all residents, prompt response for all maintenance request and they keep on updating our request via email as well as phone call. I am very happy to stay here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Office staff has been extremely helpful in assisting me acclimate to the area and new apartment. Provided local furniture and utility providers.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

EXCELANT.BEEN LIVING HERE FOR LONG TIME.ITS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE THE ENVIRONMENT IS SO NICE YOU CAN RECOMMEND ANYONE FRIENDS OR FAMILY. ITS A GREAT AREA TO RAISE A KID.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

My stay at Casa valley has been awesome so far. I started here in April 2014 and have been happy with my decision to move into this sweet community. Randy (Apartment manager) is one of the Best Community managers & i have ever interacted with. He and the entire staff Kally, Maintenance staff Mateo, Houze etc have made it a smooth journey for us.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Last 3 Years wonderful service, every time. Out of my 3 communities living experience in Irving, Casa Valley has thus far the best in all aspects. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Administration is very helpful. Apartment is very neat, spacious. Raenn and Mari are very good and welcoming. Any issues in the apartment is sorted out very quickly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great Staff and nice neighborhood maintenance comes whenever you need them to and they are always friendly and patient. The staff really takes time to get to know you and does everything that they can do to help you to have the best living experience possible.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice and good Management. Prompt response to the queries and complaints. Good attitude by the management. Clean environment and good to be here. Really enjoying this community.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice location and connecting to schools, groceries and restaurants. Close to freeways. I like this Appartments. It's under coppell isd district

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

You guys are very helpful and keep smiling :) and keep us happy. You help us to feel like family here. I fee home here and very happy to live here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Excellent lake view Community is so clean and management is so friendly. Near to elementary school, Indian store, Taekoundo and Traditional Dance

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Maintenance service is too good. Leasing office people are very kind and helpful and try to accommodate people's problems. Community got external upgrade recently.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like how you handle your services. You are very fast when you'resatisfying the needs of your customer. your cleanliness is beyond compare.