I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Administration is very helpful. Apartment is very neat, spacious. Raenn and Mari are very good and welcoming. Any issues in the apartment is sorted out very quickly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nicely maintained. Lake view is beautiful. People in rental office are friendly and approachable. Rental office is beautiful and nicely maintained.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s a nice community with wonderful office and maintenace staffs. I am in this community for about 5 years and I enjoyed my staying for these many years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Very nice community Awesome management and leasing office people.very understanding👍🏻quick maintenance service as per each households requirement.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Wonderful job. We like our apartment because it has got wonderful management, nice location and nice neighborhood. So we are pleased to have this

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The interaction with the members in the lease office was excellent. Signing a new lease was very smooth. Staff were very friendly. My kids are excited to know about the popsicle day on Friday after school.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice community, nearby Valley Ranch Elementary School. Fresh interior renovations boast premium features that include a complimentary washer and dryer, mounted microwaves, stainless steel appliances and brushed nickel fixtures and hardware.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The community is amazing and very friendly. The same can be said about the management of the community. Furthermore, the community has a beautiful view of the lake and a lovely walking path.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like how you handle your services. You are very fast when you'resatisfying the needs of your customer. your cleanliness is beyond compare.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It's great, especially when we meet problem, the service team can response on our request and give commitment. It's really good to live here

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Office staff has been extremely helpful in assisting me acclimate to the area and new apartment. Provided local furniture and utility providers.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casa Valley provided an easy opportunity to set up everything for our new apartment online! Upon arrival, we've felt welcomed by staff and community members. Price and lease length are unbeatable!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like Casavalley society because here atmosphere are very good kids friendly and here people are also good .I like outside view from my apartnent balcony it's amazing in every season .

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The staff are very nice and helpful when approached with concerns or issues pertaining to apartment living. The apartment community is quiet.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best place to live in Dallas area. Good Location: Valley Ranch Elementary across the street. Five star services and professionally managed community.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The best place to live. Period. I've been here for a while now, and can't recommend it enough. The apartments are big and everything we need is available.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

excellent exprience. Pople are friendly and the locality is in prefect place. Office staff is friendly. Indian store, restaurants of all varieties, library and other community stuff, parks all are nearby.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Neat, Organized, well maintained community with excellent service. Community neighbourhood, canal behind community makes it a great place overall.