It's great, especially when we meet problem, the service team can response on our request and give commitment. It's really good to live here

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It's a lovely experience which I tend to keep for many years to come. Everything in my Casa ( by the way Casa in Italian means home ), is clean and neat which is mesmerizing for the eye and soul. It's family friendly place, where you see the next generation kids happily playing and experiencing beautiful memories in their childhood. Whether it's Couples having a walk around the safe vicinity of the apartments or kids splashing in the pool makes casa a cool and eye catching place.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I just moved in a few days ago and so far haven't found anything about this place that I don't like. From its centralized location close to everywhere to superb customer service!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for over 3 years. The management is exceptional. The office staff and maintenance team is top notch. The location is great! I would recommend this community to anyone looking to live in the Valley Ranch area.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Am staying in APT 341 and my neighbors are very friendly and I don't have any complaints or issues with any of my neighbors . Kids are also very friendly in this community

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Neat, Organized, well maintained community with excellent service. Community neighbourhood, canal behind community makes it a great place overall.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I'm into my ninth year at Casa Valley. I am still very happy here and see no reason to move. The staff and maintenance people are the best and have become good friends.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s really good the canal view is pleasant my family and my son and my kids and myself love this much. Great place for living and for cycling and for shopping experience great service with great customer service

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s a nice community with wonderful office and maintenace staffs. I am in this community for about 5 years and I enjoyed my staying for these many years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The interaction with the members in the lease office was excellent. Signing a new lease was very smooth. Staff were very friendly. My kids are excited to know about the popsicle day on Friday after school.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The apartment home is cozy and spacious. It is a small community, quiet, and close to Coppell school district. The staff is courteous and friendly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The staff are very nice and helpful when approached with concerns or issues pertaining to apartment living. The apartment community is quiet.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The best place to live. Period. I've been here for a while now, and can't recommend it enough. The apartments are big and everything we need is available.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best place to live in Dallas area. Good Location: Valley Ranch Elementary across the street. Five star services and professionally managed community.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We're very pleased with our apartment, the management, the efficient process for requesting maintenance service, the personableness and efficiency of the maintenance professionals, and the upkeep of the well-manicured grounds. Moreover, the lease application process is professional and courteous.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

This is one of the good community in Valley Ranch area which is walking distance from valley ranch elementary school.Very good maintenance services and friendly staff!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living here has been very comfortable. Very safe and clean environment for family. beautiful canal view and nce walking tracks. Very good management.We are living here for almost 10 years now

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It has been a great stay so far in Casa Valley. The services are good and management is decent. I prefer the landscaping that i have for my apartment.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Have been living here at Casa Valley since 2007. The office staff is great, they answer the phone right away. And asks how are you doing if they can help you in anything. If there's a problem they take the order right away and get it fix. When you come in they always ask you how are you doing and if they can help in anything. The maintenance staff area also great they get their job done right away. Always clean up before they leave and ask if there's anything else that they can help with to please let them know. Also when they come to the apartment or see you at the parking lot always ask how are you doing. The office staff also ask you when ever they see you in the parking lot how are you doing. It's very close to everything. We are very happy that we found the best apartments to live at.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Excellent lake view Community is so clean and management is so friendly. Near to elementary school, Indian store, Taekoundo and Traditional Dance

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We have been staying here from Aug 2015 and so far we have not faced any issue, Good community to stays and good management who takes care of any issue promptly

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great apartments. Excellent maintenance and friendly staff who always respond to issues quickly. These apartments are amidst of restaurants,shopping, schools and other institutions, I always recommend these apartments which feels like home.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

They are doing good support for all residents, prompt response for all maintenance request and they keep on updating our request via email as well as phone call. I am very happy to stay here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

EXCELANT.BEEN LIVING HERE FOR LONG TIME.ITS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE THE ENVIRONMENT IS SO NICE YOU CAN RECOMMEND ANYONE FRIENDS OR FAMILY. ITS A GREAT AREA TO RAISE A KID.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

My stay at Casa valley has been awesome so far. I started here in April 2014 and have been happy with my decision to move into this sweet community. Randy (Apartment manager) is one of the Best Community managers & i have ever interacted with. He and the entire staff Kally, Maintenance staff Mateo, Houze etc have made it a smooth journey for us.