Great place, very friendly staff and quick response and repairs related to any maintenance request. A safe place to live with helpful people around

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s really good the canal view is pleasant my family and my son and my kids and myself love this much. Great place for living and for cycling and for shopping experience great service with great customer service

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

it is nice community with spacious apartments. I have maintained the cleanliness in the community very nicely.i have 2 bed 2 bath with lots of closets.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I love the environment. It is clean. Maintenance is great. Swimming pool is clean. Kids play in the pool during summer. In school days, kids get small treats on every Friday from the office. Our family loves to stay to here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nicely maintained. Lake view is beautiful. People in rental office are friendly and approachable. Rental office is beautiful and nicely maintained.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s a nice community with wonderful office and maintenace staffs. I am in this community for about 5 years and I enjoyed my staying for these many years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Very nice community Awesome management and leasing office people.very understanding👍🏻quick maintenance service as per each households requirement.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Wonderful job. We like our apartment because it has got wonderful management, nice location and nice neighborhood. So we are pleased to have this

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The interaction with the members in the lease office was excellent. Signing a new lease was very smooth. Staff were very friendly. My kids are excited to know about the popsicle day on Friday after school.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living at Casa Valley has been lovely. Stacy is an angel in disguise and helps her residents in any way possible. They entire staff is really good when it comes to fulfilling work orders. My A/c went out and it was fix before I got home from work. LOVE CASA VALLEY!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It's a lovely experience which I tend to keep for many years to come. Everything in my Casa ( by the way Casa in Italian means home ), is clean and neat which is mesmerizing for the eye and soul. It's family friendly place, where you see the next generation kids happily playing and experiencing beautiful memories in their childhood. Whether it's Couples having a walk around the safe vicinity of the apartments or kids splashing in the pool makes casa a cool and eye catching place.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment community is peaceful and safe. Office management is nice and kind! Since I requested work order, they responded quickly like same day or next day. Thank you very much!