Casa Valley Apartments

4.4

4.4

Last 3 Years wonderful service, every time. Out of my 3 communities living experience in Irving, Casa Valley has thus far the best in all aspects. Keep up the good work.
Living at Casa Valley has been lovely. Stacy is an angel in disguise and helps her residents in any way possible. They entire staff is really good when it comes to fulfilling work orders. My A/c went out and it was fix before I got home from work. LOVE CASA VALLEY!
Awesome service, instant action on any complaints made, friendly staff. Stacy does an amazing job making sure things get taken care of in a timely manner! We can always depend on her.
Best apartment experience so far. The staff is wonderful and quick to respond. Community is very clean and location is great. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I have been staying here for more than 2 years.
I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.
Administration is very helpful. Apartment is very neat, spacious. Raenn and Mari are very good and welcoming. Any issues in the apartment is sorted out very quickly.
I just signed my lease renewal for my ninth year at Casa Valley Apartments, so I might be the senior resident here. The staff and maintenance people are very friendly and attentive to any needs I may have from time to time.
Helpful and friendly office staff and quick resolution of maintainance issue makes our stay peaceful and happy. We r really enjoying our stay at Casa Valley
Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.
I like how you handle your services. You are very fast when you'resatisfying the needs of your customer. your cleanliness is beyond compare.