Casa Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

We are living in Casa apt for 2 years now so far so good. Management is helpful and Repair team is very responsive. Most of the repair requests are fulfilled with in same day.
Great experience to live in this community since last 6 months. Really appreciate maintenance team for quick response every time we put maintenance request. Thank you as always!
We have lived here for almost 2 years now. Really awsome place with a great management. The neighborhood is amazing with everything in close proximity.
Casa valley aprtments community is a nice place to live .Apartments and maintenance team of this community are good . They really care about their residents.Just one suggestion I want to mention is -There should be disability access for every building which is good convenient for handicapped people .
I have been living here from almost 2 years now and we have nothing but great things to say about the management and the staff. Have enjoyed living in the apartments and have enjoyed the beautiful lakes that are nearby.
Nice place with lots of greeneries and plenty of suns shines. Maintenance quick and staffs are really good. Enjoying our stay here . Canal walk nearby. No plans to move to any other apartment in near future. Would strongly recommend this apartment.
We have lived here for almost 2 years now and have had absolutely no complaints. The leasing office staff is very helpful with all requests.
Fantastic neighborhood :). Awesome staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(." Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe! We can hear voices from neighbor house. Casa Valley team esp Mantainence guys worked so hard and took good care on the Snow Storm days!! They need to be rewared for their work def!! Thank you so much!! Giving a 5 especially for the way they took fwd during and after the snow storm days!!
Moved here few days a go from east coast, 5 Stars for the kind maintenance person and all the staff at the leasing office! Because the building itself is old, my apartment does need a lot of work on my end, which I don't mind doing. All appliances seem to work fine despite the fact they look pretty old, so can't complain. Community is lively with many children playing during the daytime. It's amazing to see how it gets so quiet at night. Overall, I appreciate to have found this affordable community to start new life here in Texas.