Nice place with lots of greeneries and plenty of suns shines. Maintenance quick and staffs are really good. Enjoying my stay. My daughter loves it.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Am staying in APT 341 and my neighbors are very friendly and I don't have any complaints or issues with any of my neighbors . Kids are also very friendly in this community

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

excellent exprience. Pople are friendly and the locality is in prefect place. Office staff is friendly. Indian store, restaurants of all varieties, library and other community stuff, parks all are nearby.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice community, nearby Valley Ranch Elementary School. Fresh interior renovations boast premium features that include a complimentary washer and dryer, mounted microwaves, stainless steel appliances and brushed nickel fixtures and hardware.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for over 3 years. The management is exceptional. The office staff and maintenance team is top notch. The location is great! I would recommend this community to anyone looking to live in the Valley Ranch area.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The community is amazing and very friendly. The same can be said about the management of the community. Furthermore, the community has a beautiful view of the lake and a lovely walking path.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I absolutely love this community! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. The location is great. Calm and quiet neighborhood with pretty quick access to major highways. Maintenance is awesome and quickly respond to your requests. The ladies in the main office are amazing! They work with you to make sure you have everything you need.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Fabulous quite neat convenient promo services and clean maintenance when you need them they will come and do the right job, friendly and neighborhood is quite Neighbors are friendly and helpful

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best apartment experience so far. The staff is wonderful and quick to respond. Community is very clean and location is great. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I have been staying here for more than 2 years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Good Community with one of the best elementary school - Valley Ranch Elementary in the school district. Nearby to shopping centres like walmart and good restaurants.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I just moved in a few days ago and so far haven't found anything about this place that I don't like. From its centralized location close to everywhere to superb customer service!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like Casavalley society because here atmosphere are very good kids friendly and here people are also good .I like outside view from my apartnent balcony it's amazing in every season .

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I just signed my lease renewal for my ninth year at Casa Valley Apartments, so I might be the senior resident here. The staff and maintenance people are very friendly and attentive to any needs I may have from time to time.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Beautiful apartments close proximity to the school's, library and shops. All the complaints are catered with urgency and politeness. Happy to be here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like how you handle your services. You are very fast when you'resatisfying the needs of your customer. your cleanliness is beyond compare.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment unit maintained very well and clean and all of staffs are nice and kind! Casa Valley amenities are pretty and warming. I’m glad to move to this property on time smoothly!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Love location and neighborhood. School is nice. Pretty quite, family friendly. Apartment is clean, but old. I aintaince and stuff are friendly and polite

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living at Casa Valley has been lovely. Stacy is an angel in disguise and helps her residents in any way possible. They entire staff is really good when it comes to fulfilling work orders. My A/c went out and it was fix before I got home from work. LOVE CASA VALLEY!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

it is nice community with spacious apartments. I have maintained the cleanliness in the community very nicely.i have 2 bed 2 bath with lots of closets.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome service, instant action on any complaints made, friendly staff. Stacy does an amazing job making sure things get taken care of in a timely manner! We can always depend on her.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Office staff has been extremely helpful in assisting me acclimate to the area and new apartment. Provided local furniture and utility providers.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Administration is very helpful. Apartment is very neat, spacious. Raenn and Mari are very good and welcoming. Any issues in the apartment is sorted out very quickly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s really good the canal view is pleasant my family and my son and my kids and myself love this much. Great place for living and for cycling and for shopping experience great service with great customer service