Catalina at Dominion

4.5

4.5

Raul
Love living at Catalina! Great community and great staff. I been living here for about two years and the experience has been Great! Thank you to all the staff for everything you do!
Jacquelynn
It was a rocky road in the beginning. However, living here has been comfortable. Management has definitely stepped up and are very helpful in all matters that have needed to be addressed. Because of the experiences I have had personally encountered living here I would not recommend to my family or friends. But aesthetic wise the apartment, amenities are really nice!
Brett
ITs a quiet place and the views are calming. Great place to live! My overall experience has been positive. Would recommend Catalina to anyone who listens. Great staff.
Stephanie
Love the location and how it is always well kept. People at the leasing office are always so helpful and friendly. Maintenance will respond to requests almost immediately.
Sylvia
Living at the Catalina has been a great experience. From the hill country views to the calmness of the environment. We have never had an issue with anyone and the office staff & maintenance have been courteous and helpful.
Megan
Everything is great here I absolutely love it! Everyone is so kind Tori and Adam are the best my daughter loves them and shows off to them in the am
Jazlyn
I’ve personally have had a great time , I’ve only just moved in a week ago but everything so far has just been very wonderful. The people and the amenities and the vibes , really everything they have to offer is just great. These are also the first apartments me and my husband have moved into so this has been the best first experience ever!
Derek
about 2 months ago
Catalina at Dominion is a great place to live and the staff go above and beyond. Highland recommend for young working professionals and newly married.
Jennifer
about 2 months ago
The best feature is the location, sandwiched between downtown and the smaller quaint cities of the hill country. The property is great for what it is. The staff interaction is the biggest downfall.
Chelsea
about 2 months ago
I have enjoyed living at Catalina so far! :) The property is well kept and well managed. I would definitely recommend based on the one month we have lived here so far.