Caveness Farms Apartments

Put a maintenance request in for a dishwasher falling out of its housing. The dishwasher was recently replaced by the maintenance department. The tech didn't use new hardware the tech try to use old hardware and the dishwasher was falling out of its housing. The request went unanswered for two business days now I'll have to enter a bill it cost me to install this dishware correctly
Noise below is horrible, every weekend they continue to play loud music and have parties. Not sure how others have not complained about them but it is awful.
Apartments cost compared to other local apartments is way over priced as to quality. Current management and maintenance staff is below par. Management is not resident friendly.
The rent goes up every year, and my family will most likely be moving after our lease is up do to the increase in rent. I would love to be able to stay or upgrade to a two bedroom apartment without an increase in rent but I know I'm only dreaming.
Initially caveness farms was great , cheaper than the other options and with equal amenities, a good community and real events monthly. Over the years however prices have skyrocketed with nothing to show for it apart from aging apartments , a reduction in amenities, reduction in maintained staff while increasing office staff, monthly events are now comically bad barely attended things with little to no effort put in. We will be moving out next year and sadly happy to do so.
Weekends are quiet, walls in apartments are a little too thin I hear everything below and next to me. The pool seems nice I have not gotten a chance to use it yet, and the walk around the lake is nice for nightly strolls
We moved in at the end of June and had some issues with the water and a few items not being correctly connected. We are hopeful that everything gets fixed tomorrow. It has been a good experience so far and can't wait to see how everything turns out.
I enjoy the area. I believe that some residents could assist in keeping the area nicer, as well as Caveness. It almost seems as if parts of the community are forgotten about and left with outdated interior, messy yards, and unfixed amenities. Could be better but not bad.
Overall, it's a good experience. Some of the residents don't observe the valet service rules (putting trash out when there is no pickup or earlier in the day) or disposing or using the green pet bags but otherwise a good experience.
My neighbors bang on the wall while they say I’m too loud. Other than that I love it. The lady in the front office to the left is such a sweet heart. She will find you the perfect apartment.