Friendly helpful office staff and maintenance. Quick returns on maintenance calls, complex grounds, pool and gym clean. Convenient to shopping without going on highway.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Nice, quiet, friendly people. Office staff is curtious and eager to help with any issues on the move in process. Prompt response to any matinence issues

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Weekends are quiet, walls in apartments are a little too thin I hear everything below and next to me. The pool seems nice I have not gotten a chance to use it yet, and the walk around the lake is nice for nightly strolls

Love it here. Been here since July 2014. I have had no problems. Whenever there’s a problem in my home, the maintenance are always available to fix the problem.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love the pet friendly area. Me and my family walk around the pond every day and the scenery is beautiful. We also love the space that each apartment has.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living at Caveness Farms. The neighbors are friendly, staff is very helpful, area is peaceful and beautiful! I’m so happy I chose to move here!!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very pleasant living here. Beautiful walking trail , quiet apt . Management always offering community things to do at clubhouse which is a nice perk. Appliances could use some upgrading though . .

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Extremely peaceful and quiet especially from my balcony weather permitting and no cigar smoke from nearby 😢. Tucked in the center of a mini nature forest. Easy access to shopping, dining and main highways. Made many Friends in the Community.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I really love living at this part meant complex. My apartment feel like home and l love the view of the water. I look forward to spring and summer and the pool.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great experience and love the people and the maintenance team. I would like to stay here as long as possible due to the great commute to work.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very nice apartment insurance that has an excellent community a large space.they are very nice big apartments it is a very big experience that I have lived here since I arrived

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Put a maintenance request in for a dishwasher falling out of its housing. The dishwasher was recently replaced by the maintenance department. The tech didn't use new hardware the tech try to use old hardware and the dishwasher was falling out of its housing. The request went unanswered for two business days now I'll have to enter a bill it cost me to install this dishware correctly

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Just an amazing experience , clean, quiet,beautiful. Pool and gym hours awesome . Understanding and compassion staff members. Pretty awesome to be here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The rent goes up every year, and my family will most likely be moving after our lease is up do to the increase in rent. I would love to be able to stay or upgrade to a two bedroom apartment without an increase in rent but I know I'm only dreaming.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My husband and I have been living here for over four years and we love the community. It is very quiet and peaceful. I love being able to walk around the pond and feel safe walking.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We love Caveness a lot. The apartments at Caveness are much more spacious compared to our previous apartment. We also enjoy our daily walks around the pond with our dog.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

It’s quite and I love the lake view. The apartment is very spacious. I haven’t used the pool or fitness center yet but plan to very soon. The location in Wake Forest is a plus too.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My community experience has been great. It's quiet in this area, neighbors are friendly. Management is always helpful. I would recommend alot of people to move here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I really enjoy living at Caveness Farms. It's a quiet neighborhood and the people are friendly. The staff takes care of any issues in a timely manner and the grounds are kept clean and tidy. It's a nice place to call home.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming. They go out of the way to make sure everything looks clean. If you need help in the apartment they come to help fast. Great place to live.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness is wonderful place to live. My husband and I have been there for three years now. Maintenance is quick, animals are allowed, the staff is so pleasant to work with, and it truly feels like home.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Best apartment homes in Wake Forest. Staff is friendly and quick to fix problems. The neighborhood is warm and welcoming. The apartments themselves are very spacious.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Absolutely Love it here! Nice, Quiet, Safe and Beautiful. The staff is not only Amazing but Prompt. Needs are met in a timely manner. Amazed!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love living here a great place to live love the fishing pond love the walking trails my dog love the dog park the office staff is very nice And great at there jobs

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My community is quiet and convenient. However, we do need other forms of transportation like go Raleigh to transport to airport, local malls, answer shopping centers.