Caveness Farms Apartments

Very quite. Grounds are kept nicely. Maintenance is very responsive. You can not beat the pool view. We love it so far. Afternoon walks when it cools down around the pond are peaceful. I would recommend this community to everyone of all ages.
This apartment complex has been amazing so far! We have encountered nothing but sweet and helpful people working here. The amenities are perfect and our apartment is everything we could have asked for!
My Family and I absolutely Love Caveness Farms! We have been here 2 Years and I have nothing bad to say about this place. The staff is amazing and the maintenance work is done in a timely manner.
The staff was great during my move in process here. They were attentive to my needs, and were always available. The location is great, and the community is quiet and relaxing. Great place to live.
We moved in at the end of June and had some issues with the water and a few items not being correctly connected. We are hopeful that everything gets fixed tomorrow. It has been a good experience so far and can't wait to see how everything turns out.
Right off the highway but quiet, close to all the shopping,friendly neighbors and staff. Nice area to walk around the pond with gazebo to sit and relax, it’s also a great place to take pictures. plenty of outdoor grills between buildings and at the pool
Only been here a short while, but seems nice so far. Has the fishing pond, with a paved path around it for walking. Basketball court has no hoops though.
Been here 21 years. Love it!!!!Moving into a 2bedroom. Staff is great!!!very nice area, quiet, doesn’t feel like apartment living!! Recommend.
A very quiet neighborhood. Close to almost everything. Pretty view of the lake. Apartments are very spacious with high ceilings and porches that come with screens.
I just moved in, but already I'm blown away by how quiet it is here. It's beautiful, the neighbors are quiet and unassuming. It's lovely, and apartment layout is so intuitive.