Caveness Farms Apartments

We love Caveness a lot. The apartments at Caveness are much more spacious compared to our previous apartment. We also enjoy our daily walks around the pond with our dog.
It’s quite and I love the lake view. The apartment is very spacious. I haven’t used the pool or fitness center yet but plan to very soon. The location in Wake Forest is a plus too.
My community experience has been great. It's quiet in this area, neighbors are friendly. Management is always helpful. I would recommend alot of people to move here.
I really enjoy living at Caveness Farms. It's a quiet neighborhood and the people are friendly. The staff takes care of any issues in a timely manner and the grounds are kept clean and tidy. It's a nice place to call home.
Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming. They go out of the way to make sure everything looks clean. If you need help in the apartment they come to help fast. Great place to live.
Caveness is wonderful place to live. My husband and I have been there for three years now. Maintenance is quick, animals are allowed, the staff is so pleasant to work with, and it truly feels like home.
Best apartment homes in Wake Forest. Staff is friendly and quick to fix problems. The neighborhood is warm and welcoming. The apartments themselves are very spacious.
Absolutely Love it here! Nice, Quiet, Safe and Beautiful. The staff is not only Amazing but Prompt. Needs are met in a timely manner. Amazed!
Love living here a great place to live love the fishing pond love the walking trails my dog love the dog park the office staff is very nice And great at there jobs
My community is quiet and convenient. However, we do need other forms of transportation like go Raleigh to transport to airport, local malls, answer shopping centers.