We love living here, and the staff are always so nice, we get along with our neighbors and are very friendly peo people. Also is nice having a pet cause they can enjoy walking around the pond.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love living here...quiet & safe. Office staff & maintenance crew are awesome!! Grounds are beautifully kept...watching the geese in the lake is so much fun!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The floor plan is wonderful and the area of the home is close to everything like Walmart, Target, and grocery stores. I am very pleased with the layout of my home.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Friendly staff, work orders have always been done in a timely fashion, grounds are kept clean, we love the pond, it is very peaceful and neighborhood is safe and quiet.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness Farms has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. I love looking at the lake every morning, spectacular view. My dog is always eager to take walks around the lake with me. I like the rustic, roomy feel of my apartment. It feels more like a ranch home than an actual apartment!!! I like to think of Caveness, as a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n roll. Walking out the front door, I can walk to restaurants! Who could ask for more?

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Good maintenance, the valet trash can be very hit or miss. Not being able to remove cable from my rent sucks though...and raising rent almost $80 every year feels a lot like punishing a quiet tenant.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Overall living at an apartment home in Caveness Farms has been painless. Whenever I need maintenance, the request is answered immediately. The staff is friendly and personable. I am currently enjoying my stay. I would recommend this apartment complex to many seeking a transition from the regular apartment residence.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love Caveness Farms so much that when I moved back to the area, I came back to this complex! Wonderful neighborhood, great neighbors, and spacious apartments.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Staff are extremely friendly and understanding. Always willing to get the job done :) I appreciate all that they are willing to do and already have done !

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love the quiet and friendly neighbors. The lake and beautiful trees are added features. Staff is nice and tries to accommodate our needs. Close to shops!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I recently moved here and am thoroughly enjoying the community. I have recommended it to two different people I encountered in the office when there for another reason, I could be your embassador!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love fishing at the pond. Quietness is great. Basketball courts is a nice area. Close to shopping is a plus. I’m not a big fan of the basic cable added to rent.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

This is a nice, quiet, clean community. Prompt attention has been paid to maintenance issues. The staff is helpful and pleasant to work with.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I moved in 3 years ago,I love the quiet, sometimes a walk around the lake is nice too. I have been invited to functions, pool party’s, holiday party’s etc. the office staff is always great, if I need repairs done the maintinence workers are always very helpful, I can’t say enough about the people that work here especially Sherry who works in the office,shes very helpful and always got a smile on her face. I think this is a very nice place to live.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I moved here about 1 year ago. The apartment is big and cozy. I love having a playground and a lake right next me. It’s keeps the kids wanting to go outside and play.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We have been very satisfied but like anything else there is always room for improvement. Maintenance is usually very thorough. We enjoy walk b around the pond!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love the look of my apartment. I love the community surroundings with the trees, pond, turtles, ducks, pool, playground etc. My daughter and I have everything we need here and the location is great also.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The community for the most part is quiet. The neighbors are friendly. Enjoy walking around the lake. Close access to shopping and dining, even close enough to walk.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness Farms is the best apartment I’ve lived in. It has a great community feeling. Maintenance is always quick to fix any problems. All staff are always friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

we Have lived in Caveness Farms for 3 years. The staff is always so friendly and courteous. I always feel safe when I am walking around the pond or the neighborhood.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

This is a very nice community. Much better than the last I lived in. Looking forwards to spending many more years here. The pool is great, the neighborhood is clean, and the staff is professional.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great place to live. I love it here. The staff are very nice. I would highly recommend this place. Whenever I need maintenance, they are always available.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Been here 6.5 years. Everyone is so nice and kind. The staff is great. The maintenance guyd are the very best. My neighbors are wonderful. I know that if I need anything at all I could ask and they would help me.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have been living in Caveness forms for 7 years I love it. The staff is nice and The place is beautiful. I will continue to live there for another 7 years

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Quiet and plenty of privacy, friendly neighbors, great access to all your needs i.e. grocery, gas, entertainment, offers resident activities