The community for the most part is quiet. The neighbors are friendly. Enjoy walking around the lake. Close access to shopping and dining, even close enough to walk.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness Farms is the best apartment I’ve lived in. It has a great community feeling. Maintenance is always quick to fix any problems. All staff are always friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

we Have lived in Caveness Farms for 3 years. The staff is always so friendly and courteous. I always feel safe when I am walking around the pond or the neighborhood.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

This is a very nice community. Much better than the last I lived in. Looking forwards to spending many more years here. The pool is great, the neighborhood is clean, and the staff is professional.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great place to live. I love it here. The staff are very nice. I would highly recommend this place. Whenever I need maintenance, they are always available.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Been here 6.5 years. Everyone is so nice and kind. The staff is great. The maintenance guyd are the very best. My neighbors are wonderful. I know that if I need anything at all I could ask and they would help me.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have been living in Caveness forms for 7 years I love it. The staff is nice and The place is beautiful. I will continue to live there for another 7 years

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Quiet and plenty of privacy, friendly neighbors, great access to all your needs i.e. grocery, gas, entertainment, offers resident activities

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness farms is a great community to live in. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The apartments have a great layout with many different amenities to choose from. I have really enjoyed my time here and just renewed my lease for another year.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have been here for about two months and I love this community, I love having the lake close by where my boyfriend can fish and the staff has always been friendly and willing to tend to my needs, the neighbors are friendly (for the most part) and it is a very quiet community which I appreciate.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love the way the apartments are scattered all around. It is very convienent the way the mail boxes are in small groups so you don't have to go to one spot. The mature landscaping is an asset. Where I am the area is quiet and private. All the staff are friendly and call you back fairly quickly. The maintenance staff are great and very knowledgeable. This place is great place to live.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very happy and glad we chose Caveness Farms as our next place to live. We have been made to feel right at home. Quick to respond to any issues and employees in office and maintenance are always friendly.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I absolutely love the community. It is quiet and safe. The apartments are huge and the neighbors are very friendly. Love everything about it.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We enjoy living here. We live on the Lake and love the sounds of the fountains. We use the walking trail around the lake. We like all the activities, especially the ones at the pool. We have developed a whole new group of friends thanks to living here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Excellent staff. Wonderful community I love living here with my family The pool is always clean and the property manager Joy is very helpful and attentive

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Been living here for 3yrs and love the neighborhood most time really quiet but sometimes little noise through walls but recommend place to others.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

awesome experience from move-in until now (6 month point). The neighborhood is spread out and nicely managed. The pond is relaxing and the gazebo is a really nice touch.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness Farms is great. I love that the buildings are old enough to have some character, but are well cared for. My only complaint is that 9-5ers can have trouble reaching the office folks during the work day.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness is a wonderful community. Request are handled promptly by maintenance staff. Office staff is nice and friendly. My kids enjoy the pool

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Being here has been so amazing. I had my very first apartment here and then moved and now I am back. The staff are great and helpful. Then only reason I haven’t given a complete five stars is because there’s no drop box for drop offs during non office hours. This makes things difficult if you work during the same time that they are open. Other than that I love the community and the area is perfect and close to everything you need. I don’t even have to worry about being home or making arrangements with my dog if maintenance is needed. I love it so much that I helped my brother and his family get an apartment in the community.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Everyone from my neighbors to everyone at the leasing office are some of the nicest people ive met. They will do anything to make your stay a wonderful experience.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Trash service charge is meaningless . Love the pool. Gym always needs attention and updates. Love how clean the property and the pool is. I like that you guys make attempt to get everyone together.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I've been at Caveness for almost three years now. I love the staff, they are always helpful and understanding. The maintenance crews are quick and more than willing to help fix any issues at your apartment. Great place to live and great location.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Wonderful place to live! I have lived here for three years and consider it my home. People are friendly and I feel safe walking my dogs in the evening

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Extremely quiet, peaceful and tranquil. Everyone that I have met here has been extremely nice and have developed many friendships. Very conveniently located to everything but tucked away in a quiet setting.