Caveness Farms Apartments

Put a maintenance request in for a dishwasher falling out of its housing. The dishwasher was recently replaced by the maintenance department. The tech didn't use new hardware the tech try to use old hardware and the dishwasher was falling out of its housing. The request went unanswered for two business days now I'll have to enter a bill it cost me to install this dishware correctly
Just an amazing experience , clean, quiet,beautiful. Pool and gym hours awesome . Understanding and compassion staff members. Pretty awesome to be here.
The rent goes up every year, and my family will most likely be moving after our lease is up do to the increase in rent. I would love to be able to stay or upgrade to a two bedroom apartment without an increase in rent but I know I'm only dreaming.
My husband and I have been living here for over four years and we love the community. It is very quiet and peaceful. I love being able to walk around the pond and feel safe walking.
We love Caveness a lot. The apartments at Caveness are much more spacious compared to our previous apartment. We also enjoy our daily walks around the pond with our dog.
It’s quite and I love the lake view. The apartment is very spacious. I haven’t used the pool or fitness center yet but plan to very soon. The location in Wake Forest is a plus too.
My community experience has been great. It's quiet in this area, neighbors are friendly. Management is always helpful. I would recommend alot of people to move here.
I really enjoy living at Caveness Farms. It's a quiet neighborhood and the people are friendly. The staff takes care of any issues in a timely manner and the grounds are kept clean and tidy. It's a nice place to call home.
Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming. They go out of the way to make sure everything looks clean. If you need help in the apartment they come to help fast. Great place to live.
Caveness is wonderful place to live. My husband and I have been there for three years now. Maintenance is quick, animals are allowed, the staff is so pleasant to work with, and it truly feels like home.