Being here has been so amazing. I had my very first apartment here and then moved and now I am back. The staff are great and helpful. Then only reason I haven’t given a complete five stars is because there’s no drop box for drop offs during non office hours. This makes things difficult if you work during the same time that they are open. Other than that I love the community and the area is perfect and close to everything you need. I don’t even have to worry about being home or making arrangements with my dog if maintenance is needed. I love it so much that I helped my brother and his family get an apartment in the community.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Everyone from my neighbors to everyone at the leasing office are some of the nicest people ive met. They will do anything to make your stay a wonderful experience.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Trash service charge is meaningless . Love the pool. Gym always needs attention and updates. Love how clean the property and the pool is. I like that you guys make attempt to get everyone together.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I've been at Caveness for almost three years now. I love the staff, they are always helpful and understanding. The maintenance crews are quick and more than willing to help fix any issues at your apartment. Great place to live and great location.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Wonderful place to live! I have lived here for three years and consider it my home. People are friendly and I feel safe walking my dogs in the evening

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Extremely quiet, peaceful and tranquil. Everyone that I have met here has been extremely nice and have developed many friendships. Very conveniently located to everything but tucked away in a quiet setting.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Beautiful and clean community! I love the relaxing feel of the lake and taking my family to feed the geese. I love how family friendly it is.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness Farms feels like home! I'm not sure I could live in another place like Caveness! We love the pool and workout room, the sidewalks to take our daughter for long walks, our view of the pond with the gazebo and water fountains!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have been living here for 4 years and I love it. The staff, the apartment, the land maintenance, everything is great. Customer service has been quick to respond to any issues that occurred during my time here. My only concern so far is the continuous raise of the rent every year. It went up $300 so far... Soon i won’t be able to stay...