Caveness Farms Apartments

We love living here, and the staff are always so nice, we get along with our neighbors and are very friendly peo people. Also is nice having a pet cause they can enjoy walking around the pond.
Love living here...quiet & safe. Office staff & maintenance crew are awesome!! Grounds are beautifully kept...watching the geese in the lake is so much fun!
The floor plan is wonderful and the area of the home is close to everything like Walmart, Target, and grocery stores. I am very pleased with the layout of my home.
Friendly staff, work orders have always been done in a timely fashion, grounds are kept clean, we love the pond, it is very peaceful and neighborhood is safe and quiet.
Caveness Farms has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. I love looking at the lake every morning, spectacular view. My dog is always eager to take walks around the lake with me. I like the rustic, roomy feel of my apartment. It feels more like a ranch home than an actual apartment!!! I like to think of Caveness, as a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n roll. Walking out the front door, I can walk to restaurants! Who could ask for more?
Good maintenance, the valet trash can be very hit or miss. Not being able to remove cable from my rent sucks though...and raising rent almost $80 every year feels a lot like punishing a quiet tenant.
Overall living at an apartment home in Caveness Farms has been painless. Whenever I need maintenance, the request is answered immediately. The staff is friendly and personable. I am currently enjoying my stay. I would recommend this apartment complex to many seeking a transition from the regular apartment residence.
I love Caveness Farms so much that when I moved back to the area, I came back to this complex! Wonderful neighborhood, great neighbors, and spacious apartments.
Staff are extremely friendly and understanding. Always willing to get the job done :) I appreciate all that they are willing to do and already have done !
Love the quiet and friendly neighbors. The lake and beautiful trees are added features. Staff is nice and tries to accommodate our needs. Close to shops!