Cedar House

4.2

4.2

Christian
Everyone super friendly, the complex is clean and responsive to tenants. The amenities and location of the apartments are also a huge score

Marcella
Staff were all very friendly and most especially Shanon who was very helpful. We are so great full for her helping us. I’ve never experienced this kind of special treatment before. Thanks again and I will pass on our experience with the friendliness of the staff. We are looking forward to moving in. Thanks Jose and Marcella Taison

Nataliia
The apartment is very good, bright and spacious. The new carpet left the best impressions. cool pools and hot tubs. You can have a great time near the barbecue. and then have a great workout in the gym.

Brian
3 months ago
Don't like that my rent went up $200. Debating on whether I should stay or move to a cheaper apartment, or get a house since they are closer to the same price now.

Marissa
3 months ago
Really quiet community and clean. New appliances are great. Tried calling maintenance fast and quick. The office staff ladies are nice and very helpful.

Jordyn
3 months ago
I like living here cause I also have family that lives here and also I love the fact that it’s family friendly place. I just think some staff members are rude and I know that I’m not the only one who think so, but besides all of that I like it here. Sometimes

Dannell
3 months ago
Appreciate your effort in trying to keep our apartments looking nice. I like the new siding. It makes the buildings look cleaner. I really appreciate the pool right now too.

ashley
3 months ago
Nice place too live pool was odd looking they fixed it before the week ended. They have charger ports in the kitchen and master bedroom very handy when you don’t have a box charger. Lots of patients with kids however I believe parents should be more responsible and accountable for their kids at the playground and pool.

Alexander
3 months ago
I definitely enjoy the staff great place to live friendly people pools are clean area is always cleaned up and the upgrades they are doing look nice

Elyssa
3 months ago
I’ve been here for three years, I do like living here but unfortunately I can’t afford to live in any of the units due price gouging and inflation. The prices for a 1 bdr 1 bath are ridiculous.