Century Bartram Park

4.1

4.1

I love the community but trying to get a response from the office feels almost impossible. When trying to resolve a rent issue I had called everyday for over a week leaving messages and even sending an email and no one ever got back to me. So just as long as you don’t need anything the apartment is good.
The place is great, the apartment is great just needs a few work orders. I wish there were light fixtures in bedrooms. The gym equipment may need to be upgraded and some places the exterior repainted. The outer hallways of apartments power washed as there is garbage stuff on the cement. The application process was horrendous. The key fobs did not work and went through 4 tries before the leasing rep gave me hers
So far so good but the gate was finally fixed after several months of being broken and open. Trying to schedule extra things for residents such as food trucks on Tuesdays .
It is a quiet place to live, the services are clean, the pool is clean. the workers are friendly. the lagoon is a nice place to spend the afternoon, watching the sunset.
Everything is very well kept up, the amenities are beautiful. The amazon hub lockers are extremely convenient and make me feel sure my packages are protected until I can get to them.
1 star
I rented the apartment without actually viewing the property if I had I would not have signed a lease I have complained and stopped at the office to speak to the manager and she could not give me five minutes of her time to help a new resident. I have no electricity in either of my bedrooms the carpets are so stained and matted it is unacceptable. I did not have an appointment is the reason she would not speak to me, however she took the time out to say she couldn't speak to me..
It is nice being in this community but there is a resident that likes to complain a lot and likes to lie about what is going on in our apt when she should knows that she lives in an apartment and you are allowed to have friends and family over.
This place is amazing, not too many dogs, good balance of age/gender ratio. luxury living is a good way to do it. while being right next to bartram park it helps a lot.
Loving our century apartment so far. We had one plumbing issue and it was fixed without 24hours. Love the walkway around the fountains and the nearby trails. There is so much to do nearby. So happy we moved here!
It has mostly been positive minus the issue with the gates not working correctly for at least a month. That has been my only gripe since I’ve been living here.