Century Bartram Park

4.1

4.1

Katie
Great experience thus far! I have been living here for a year now and it is still a great place to be. Lovely floor plans and amenities around.
Carmen
Love my apartment, it makes me happy to wake up in here every day. It’s quiet and safe, and the upgrades in my apartment are perfect. I also love the fact my patio is screened in.
Bachir
After living here for the last two months, my family and i are all enjoying it and loving the place more and more. Safe for children and calm for the parents
Ellis
So far my experience had been great. Christine is responsive and facilitated our move-in better than I anticipated. The facilities are clean and noise is unnoticeable. The gates also seem pretty sturdy.
Daniel
The staff has been great. The apartment process was smooth, move in went well, and we have had all our requests met quickly. The gate wasn’t operational when we moved in, but it has been over the last two weeks. They have food trucks come weekly which is awesome.
Verified Resident
The move has been a really wonderful experience and has been really smooth so far - the staff and management have been very helpful. The apartment is also very nice and clean.
Ellen
I love my apartment, the community is beautiful, and the lawn and trees are well-kept. Furthermore, maintenance requests are attended to quickly, and response from the office has improved. However, I find the hallways to be in terrible condition. Garbage cans are overstuffed, and the trash valet company occassionally chooses not to pick up the trash at all. The hallways have bits of trash scattered around. and being on the first floor it seems the outside noise level has significantly increased in the 7+ years I've lived here. Trying to provide useful information, not just complain; hope it helps.
Maria
It is a good place to live, the people are very friendly. the pool is always clean, the only thing you should see is the jacuzzi, which is never operational.
Alan
I HAD AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM IN MY KITCHEN. THE MAINTENANCE STAFF TRIED DIFFERENT SOLUTIONS TO NO AVAIL. AN ELECTRICIAN HAD TO BE CALLED. THE FIRST TIME THEY CAME UNANNOUNCED AT 5PM THERE WERE 4 AND THEY MESSED AROUND WITH ALL THE OUTLETS FOR OVER 2 HOURS AND FINALLY LEFT SAYING THEY WOULD HAVE TO RESCHEDULE. TWO CAME AGAIN ABOUT A WEEK LATER WITH A PLAN AND THEY WORK FOR OVER AN HOUR AND GOT EVERYTHING WORKING AGAIN. FINALLY
Leah
The neighborhood is lovely, it feels like a true community. All of our neighbors have been so nice and maintenance is really fast! We are so happy we got to move into here on a friends recommendation.