Century Bartram Park

4.1

4.1

Sheri
1 day ago
The management team is improving with communication which is very helpful. The complex itself is nice and no complaints there. Very glad to see the improvements
Alan
Great place to live. Area continues to grow and traffic gets worse but it’s still a great place to live. After 7 years we continue us to be happy living here.
Haillie
Great administration, considerate and helpful. Maintenance answers quickly, and the location is so perfect! Close to Everything, school's, supermarket, stores, hospitals, Drs, etc
Jessica
It's been awesome living here and how quite it is. It's awesome when you need something fix and it gets fixes right away the same day. I have had no problem here and I been living here for about 8 years now.
Roberto
Great front office staff. Good maintenance team. The grounds are very well kept. Problems are solved as quickly as possible and efficiently. They do special days for the residents, like pizza day it is a lot of fun.
Kelsey
We love Century apartments. We’ve really enjoyed all the community events recently! There is lots to do and lots near by. We will certainly miss the area when we end up finding a house.
Amanda
I just moved in recently and have been very impressed with the staff, the upkeep, the amenities ect.. my husband and I are enjoying our experience here!
Carla
It’s says on the sign that this is an luxury apartments but yet I walk to my third floor apartment I see trash cans out filled with trash, and stains on the walls . walkways some times valet gets my trash but 70% of the time I do my own trash and I still pay $35 for valet trash pickup .
Maria
A very good area to live, solves problems quickly. the pksicna is always clean, the workers are very attentive it's very close to everything
Katie
A beautiful community with a wonderful location. Really standing out though, the trash compactor being broken for months, then the new one breaking within 2 weeks, also the jacuzzi has worked about a month out of the year and a half I’ve lived here. Overall it feels like things that should be priorities aren’t met with any urgency. We get emails letting us know they’re broken, and it’s always being worked on but months of delays and regular complete outages are probably my indicative the channels they’re going through aren’t working.