Century Belmont Station

4.3

4.3

Lillie
We love our apartment complex. We are so happy to renew our lease. We have had a wonderful experience living here. Very helpful staff and the maintenance crew Thank you ,

Michele
Residents are welcoming. Staff is super helpful and I love all the areas for my dog . The events that are scheduled have been awesome, really enjoyed the indoor farmer's market.

Sharon
Appreciate the special events held here. They promote a feeling of community. The location of this community is very convenient and makes getting anywhere in Louisville easy. It is also convenient to getting to Shelbyville and Frankfort

Ryan
A very nice place to live. Close to many activities and restaurants around middletown. The staff are nice and helpful any time I have any issues.

Alyssa
pretty good so far. like the apartment but the oven top has been defective since we’ve been here and it’s preventing us from cooking most of the time

Stephanie
My husband and I moved this summer, and we love our new home. I love the marketplaces and the different food trucks as well. Best decision we made

John
Nice complex great place to live not real good with the computer to pay the rent. Enjoy the food trucks which come and visit the complex. Not sure why I can't submit this review.

Gabrielle
I’ve loved being here. It feels like home. Adorable views of outdoors and secluded enough that you don’t have to worry about much. Love unit and have had great encounters so far.

Rosa
Absolutely love our apartment. Move I went smooth and quick. We appreciate all the efforts and help with our concerns. Can’t wait to be more involved.

Charles
Just moved in a few days ago. So far the community seems very nice and well-maintained. As a dog owner I’m very glad to see many other dogs in the complex.