Century Belmont Station

4.3

4.3

Kayla
The staffing is so helpful and friendly. We love our new place. I couldn’t believe it had backyards! The pool looks amazing and I cannot wait for it to open!
Moore
Belmont Station is more than an apartment it’s a happy home, we have lived here since late April 2020. I cannot say enough good things about this place. To begin with the management and staff were attentive every step of the way. The location is fantastic. You have everything you need here within a couple of miles. From great restaurants to grocery stores and shops. It's all right here. There is a movie theatre, gas stations, and banks just a hop down the road. You don't have to go far for anything you desire. The interstate is less than 2 miles from your front door. So, you can be anywhere in Louisville quick.
Stuart
My wife and I have really enjoyed our time living here. We plan on continuing living here. The staff is always willing to go that extra mile to do whatever it takes to give us whatever we need.
Verified Resident
Still loving our unit since the day I moved in. Apartment grounds are always kept nice. I do like the events and activities they provide never have had another place provide nice things back to their communitiy. I do believe we are not as valued as before when new company took over property although.
Autumn
Apartment is great. We've had issues with the A/C but maintenance has been doing their best with the issue. The space in our apartment is good for the price.
Miles
Great community. Quick response time to phone calls and email. The valet trash is a plus. Love the fact emails get sent out with any update.
Serian
I just love it! Feels like home... Dustin Allen Incredible personality 👏 👌 🙌. I love my new home. Lovely view, clean, quite, lovely neighborhood, wonderful service. Wonderful office team members. I love my space, huge closets .. Valet service awesome 👌. Thanks century Belmont Team for your awesome works!
Halie
I love living here. I’ve only had minor maintenance issues when I first moved in and they were fixed promptly. I love the online portal to pay rent.
Shayna
Really nice community and staff. Any maintenance call has been quick and professional and staff is always friendly and helpful. Neighbors are friendly as well.
Jacob
The apartments are very nice and the amenities are good. They switched management which is a little frustrating because the prices went up quite a bit, however they are really nice.