Century Deerwood Park

Nice and cozy place to live located near a lot restaurants and shopping. Easy access to main expressway, maintenance responds to problem in a timely manner
Things are getting better day by day. The community is getting the upgrades it needs and the staff communication and involvement has improved. All the issues I previously had were resolved within 2 1/2 months and I am looking forward to a more positive experience. The resident appreciation week was a nice touch!
I Love the community so far. Maintenance didn’t follow through on some things but it’s fine. The apartment is great and I love the space. Would recommend.
Loved it when we first moved here and it was Thornton park. The trash service was amazing. Garages were turned over and available for tenants to rent. Any garage that becomes available is used for the company. Maintenance is unreliable. I’ve had them come out twice for the fridge and my ice maker still doesn’t work and water comes out warm. They also charge a ridiculous amount for trash service that’s 10x worse than our old one. I know change is hard and they did make an effort with resident appreciation week so I’m cutting some slack. Our actual apartment is amazing, but the new property management and such hasn’t been the greatest. They don’t call back when they say they will.
Beautiful complex, great staff, and an overall great community. Century Deerwood Park is a perfect fit for everyone. Plenty of activities and amenities!
Great location, everything you need is right around the corner. Especially the Town Center being about five minutes away, but not too close where you encounter traffic.
I moved in almost 2 years ago and have enjoy every day here. It is quite and cozy. The grounds are always kept very clean. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The quality of the amenities are outstanding.
Moved from out of state and found Century Deerwood Park online. The staff was extremely helpful in getting everything set up and all the photos online accurately represent the community.
Love the location and amenities. Staff are very good. Clean breezeways could be better. The gate should be updated to an option that doesn’t get hit too often. Maybe adding horizontal poles that go up and down in addition to the gate and a wider speed bump.
What first attracted me to Century Deerwood Park was the location. You cannot beat this perfectly placed apartment complex, right in the middle of everything. The apartments are gorgeous and spacious and ultimately what lead me to sign the lease. Since moving in, all my concerns or complaints whether it be a maintenance issue or not, have been addressed in a promptly manner. The community is quiet and my neighbors are friendly. So far, I have truly enjoyed living in this complex.