Great community, quiet but unfortunately walls seem pretty thin at times. Office staff are pretty nice and I haven't had any maintnance issues as of yet

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

While I love the apartment, it has been a struggle with new ownership and adjusting to all the new changes.While I know the changes are for the better, it has felt like a long process. There have been new fees added to the lease and valet trash every day has been taken away to a new scheduled pick up.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

This is a Great community with great people!! They are very helpful and always happy to assist you with any problems you have! I would definitely recommend them to all of my friends!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Nice, quiet, and quaint. Is what you will get when you decide to come to this neighborhood and live for a certain duration of time. A nice place

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Nice place. Couple things wrong with apartment when we moved in. But all in all good place to stay. Little pricey. They seem to be working on improving community

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Beautiful , clean and a very good location. HOWEVER, The kids playground news some love and maintanence . Very dirty & wet, mossy. Love need

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I've been living here for almost a year. I find it to be an awesome community. The management/front office are very helpful with any of my concerns.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Love my apartment- the high ceilings and space is awesome. I really wish something could be done with pressure washing the breezeways. The hallways feel a bit dirty but otherwise I have loved living here.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Century Deerwood is a great apartment complex. They always continuously look for ways to increase the value of the complex and resident satisfaction.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Amazing complex. Amazing property and my unit is amazing I am satisfied. Very glad to be a resident here. S/o to Loyndnn and Amanda always such a delight to speak with them as well as the Mr Chris and the rest of the staff

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Trash in the breezeways is a problem. They need to be cleaned more often. Also pet waste is sometimes found on sidewalks. Some areas of the grounds need resodding.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Apartment is ok. Office staff is a little rude. Other than that it is a pretty nice place to live. Amenity are nice. Parking sucks.gate is finally fix

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I have been living here since 2013 and I’ve loved it for the most part. Unfortunately, since being a resident here, I’ve seen the property change hands quite a few times and, as a result, the perks that were offered for residents back in 2013 have since changed. Also, I feel there is a disconnect with new management and staff. Besides going up to the front office for a personal issue, I have had very little interaction with any office personnel.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

SO FAR SO GOOD. ONLY THING IS THAT I AM STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH MY KITCHEN SINK. AND THERE ARE WAY TO MANY NON RESIDENTS USING OUR AMENITIES THAT DO NOT LIVE HERE AND THE SPEEDING THROUGH THE PARKING LOT.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Awesome place to live. Maintenance does great work and always nice and do the job right the first time. If there is a problem they always come back with a solution. The management is great. Always there when you need them

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Loved this place until new management showed up. It's still a pretty great apartment for the money, but they do NOT effectively communicate to residents when changes are being made. They also didn't talk to us about how we felt about the changes that were being made. And they have charged us extra for things we never asked for, like changing the gate process.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I've been in my apartment for 8 months and so far my experience at Century Deerwood Park has been great. The maintenance service is fast and the office staff are nice and helpful. The community is very quiet, the grounds are well kept and there are plenty of parking spaces available..

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Overall satisfied with apartment community. Disappointed in new trash pick-up method, much preferred having the valet trash bins outside our doors instead of the new small trash bins provided.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

We really like our apartment. Love our balcony overlooking the preserve. We haven't been here long and we are looking forward to using the amenities.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

The layouts are great and very spacious. The office staff works hard and are always willing to help. The complex has great amenities that everyone can enjoy including families.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Love living here! Centrally located to the town center and just 10 minutes from downtown! Very clean and spacious apartments. Pool is perfect for the summer

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

This is a great community and the amenities are wonderful. We enjoy calling ThornyPark home and take pride in living here. Our experience has been great.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

When we signed up we loved this place. The new management has definitely made some shady calls recently, but they are slowly earning back my trust. Overall still an amazing place to live for the price.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

While I have enjoyed my time here without many complaints. The grounds have gone downhill once the new management took over. I think instead of remodeling units, improve the upkeep of the community first.