Century Deerwood Park
4 stars299 Reviews

Dog park is tons of fun with plenty of space for my pup to run! Everyone is very friendly in the office and maintenance has always come to help in a timely manner.
i love it here. theres more than enough space for everything, the rooms are big, always parking. i love the pool & movie room most, my friends & i use them all the time.
I have encountered Nothing but problems from the beginning. I am still waiting for the bathroom to be Resurface in the tubs since I moved in September. I a work order that hasn’t been done since last week. I am not sure what is going on anymore. Be late for that rent and they will take action against you fast and I can’t get anything done or fix around this apartment complex Smh
I wish the computers worked other then that not much else , food truck selection is very nice . Amozon hub kinda stops porch pirates . Trash area is ??new pool furniture very modern n elegant 🤙
Love the environment favorite thing i enjoy is the spacious living. Neighbor is friendly and nice. Staffing are always here to assist and sound professional over the phone
This is my first week in the complex and I have no complaints. Spacious rooms, wonderful floor designs, amazing amenities, and leasing office agent willing to help, so far I’m happy with what I’ve chosen for my place to live.
I’m very happy that I made the decision to make Century Deerwood my home. It’s very nice, spacious, clean and up to my standards. London was a sweet heart and helped me.
Would give this place 5 stars if it wasn’t for the loud cars in the community. Overall a good bargain for the price! Great benefits as well!
It’s a beautiful community that they work endlessly to upkeep. I can say I’ve really enjoyed their Amazon powered delivery system thus far as well as their large gym with an indoor basketball court!
I enjoy staying at this place it is Its amazing and very quiet i like the pools i like the movie room the back pool is the best we enjoy the Amazon hub