Century New Holland

4.2

4.2

I have been renting at Century New Holland for 2 1/2 years now. It's a beautiful complex, has excellent amenities and a great location. My apartment is perfect in every way, and I have been nothing less that extremely happy living here. I owe a debt of gratitude to the co-worker who recommended this particular apartment community to me.
My experience is below average and I'm exhausted dealing with many issues in this apartment community. 1) The community advertises as a gated community. However, there have been vehicle thefts and it doesn't feel safe. 2) The parking situation is horrible. Although there is a designated area for handicap/disabled residents to park, there are cars that do no have permits who park in those areas instead. Parking is not enforced and it leaves those of us who really need those handicap/disabled designated parking spaces without accessible parking. I would appreciate if parking and permits were enforced.
My partner and I really enjoy living in this community! It is a very friendly atmosphere! It is a very green and beautiful property! We are glad to be a part of this community!
Front office team was so helpful and nice with getting us settled in. The move in process was easy and neighbors have been cool so far, only thing is that I’ve almost gotten into two wrecks because of careless drivers and I’ve only been here a month. But so far, so good!
Sofia was great and easy to work with!! The community is clean and the location is great. I am new to the area and everyone has been so nice.
Awesome great environment and peaceful! No trouble with neighbors at all and they even have a pool and car wash! This is the place be to be honest!
I love the floors the space and the fact that I have a door that spits the rooms from the mean rooms gives it a different feeling and the best thing about the kitchen is the marble half island counter top.
Love!!!!!! Great layout beautiful apartment. The apartments are very quite and kept very clean. Signing the lease was very easy and the ladies in the leasing office where very pleasant
It was better when it was Trees of Gainesville. Trees did more for the community, and they were much more polite. The complex was also more cleaner. Our stay since new management has been okay. Nothing to brag about.
Sofia is awesome to work with! There were a few hiccups when moving in but everything worked out! I would recommend Century New Holland to my friends & family!