Century New Holland

4.3

4.3

Kaitlin
This is a great apartment community and the buildings are very nice and clean and a wonderful place to live. I think everyone would love to live here!
Joel
I liked it a lot, excellent attention from your staff, although I find it somewhat expensive and also the pool area and gym are very neglected, the pool says it is closed, although they still bathe and I do not understand why it is still closed to this date
Sarah
Living at Century New Holland has been a good experience. The community is clean, and the apartments are nice and spacious. The walls of the apartments are thin, so it is quite noisy.
Taylor
So far the experience at Century New Holland has been wonderful! I'm so excited for the pool to open up this summer. It's such a nice quiet neighborhood!
Henrry
mount place to live I like the big spaces and friendly with the animals I like to walk by its beautiful gardens the neighbors are good people there is in a great swimming pool hardly there is space to have fun I love to live in newholland century the schools are near the hospitals in the nightlife in game of the I really like to go out to the chupadedos to the a ber ai in the parks know the lakes picanton race
Delaney
Living at Century New Holland has been a pleasant experience. The location is perfect- close to the interstate and shops/stores. The maintenance team members are the MVP. They are nice, keep the property in great condition and respond quickly to any requests for individual apartment upkeeps.
Deborah
Awesome experience from start to finish ! Ashley is terrific! Very easy process. Beautiful apartment and property . Looking forward to living here !
Alexander
Beautiful apartment and Susan has been very nice throughout our move in. Very excited to live here for this upcoming year and use the pool and gym
Tina
Not good. Rent is ridiculous. Management is just here for a paycheck. Gate is constantly torn up. Security officer is a no go! Would recommend others to go elsewhere.
Ivey
They’re all very friendly and nice, open for discussion and respectful! I’ve always had a good experience with staff and my leasing agent Ashley I’d terrific!!