Century New Holland

4.3

4.3

It's very quite for the most part, but I am concerned of all the cars that are getting broken into. I never leave anything in my car that could be taken but I still worry that someone will vandalize it just because it's a nice car. Seems that people can just come in as they please..
I am happy with my apartment. You have the nicest maintenance people. Always so pleasant and respond quickly. It's easy to drop my rent check off at office.
Quiet , calm and careful. People are nice and helpful. They help you with everything you any. Nice pool and gym. No problem with people. Good place
Our apartment is so BEAUTIFUL! You can tell that it is very clean and well kept. The staff is very friendly and has helped tremendously with all of my problems. I am so excited for many for month here!
Apartments can become very noisy at times and the smell of pot around the "community" is gut wrenching. But, overall everyone is friendly and apartments are spacious.
It’s is fun filled wonderful place to live. I’ve been a resident for 3 years, it’s quiet and peaceful and safe. Has great amenities and they always have something fun for customers
I really like this place to live , it is safe , people is kind the staff helpful , has good amenities the pool is clean. Close to stores and downtown.
Overall, very pleased. Friendly neighbors, good amenities, noise level mostly good. Would like to see everyone clean up after their dogs. Too many times, we’ve seen/stepped in dog poop on the sidewalks and grass. Would like to get more timely call-backs from office staff.
The apartment is great and there are a lot of trees to make the neighborhood home. The management team is inactive since the new management took over. The rewards program only gives you $5 so that can’t get you much. They also close our amenities at random times but other than that neighbors are great and it’s a quiet friendly community.
The bottom 3 apartment bedrooms isn’t kept up well, I’ve visited the 2 bedrooms on an upper lever and they have much nicer equipment and is overall better