Century Travesia

4.4

4.4

Jorge
Me sigue encantando los apartamentos pero ya la limpieza no es la misma y los carros corren muy rápido por el parqueo no recojen la pupu de los perros espero en un futuro siga como cuando yo me mude pero por lo demás todo bien buena atención en la oficinas gracias

Michael
about 2 months ago
Contacting in the office has been difficult as of late, maybe it’s because we’re moving out? I’m definitely going to miss going home to my apartment and watching the sunset go down in the middle of the street.

Charlene
about 2 months ago
Things have improved from my last review. Gave 4 star because I wish they would power wash the front doors and garage doors. The dirt makes them look unappealing.

Tiffani
2 months ago
We loved living here. Quiet, peaceful, and loved the location. Only things we didn't like were the trash people not getting our trash often missing our building, the gate never worked, and the move out deposit process was almost a joke. Charged us to repaint the entire apt. When we hung maybe 3 things on the walls. Said it was standard. Well if it's standard and you do it to all of the properties then why charge? Idk, was annoying. The property and location was great though, the way it was managed, eh.

Hugo
2 months ago
Me encanta su tranquilidad pero últimamente no recojen la papú de los perros y andan muy rápido por el parqueo por lo demás todo se ve muy bien Gracias por si trabajo

Conor
3 months ago
Great apartment in North Austin with convenient access to Moapc and I-35. Lots of stores nearby for anything you might need. Pool is nice but usually a little dirty

Waunita
3 months ago
1 star
So far Resident Appreciation week has been anything but appreciation for me. I get off work at 1:30am. So I set my alarm to get “Breakfast at the Gate” at 8:00a.m., according to the email sent out. I was very disappointed and frustrated when I get to the gate at 8:05 and no breakfast. I asked a maintenance guy about it on the way to the gym. He says “oh yea they did that around 7:30”. It may not seem like a big deal but the email said 8:00, not 7:30. And the community smells like dog poop. Dog poop in the grass and the walkways. Residents aren’t picking up after their pets and it’s disgusting. I’ve lived here 5 years and this is the worse it’s ever been.

Karen
4 months ago
We lived here for over four years, the first three were good, within the last year here things just weren’t great they could be better, hopefully at some point everything is more calm and safe again.

Jorge
4 months ago
Me encanta los nuevos smart que an puesto su tranquilidad y limpieza. Los carros por el paqueo corren mucho nesesitan saberlo es muy peligroso de todo lo demás no hay queja

Grace
4 months ago
-Management is impossible to get ahold of -Amenities are a free for all… chairs in the pool, weights missing in the gym, you name it -Gate are never opened -Poorly maintained grounds once you actually get on property (minimal landscaping) -Parking for guests is a nightmare -They are trying to get you for every dollar they can… my bill was $168 more than the agreed to rate and I had to call and have it corrected and was met with attitude. -only renewed here because of the astronomical rates everywhere else…