Century Travesia

4.5

4.5

Motorcycle parked in same place for weeks. People do not pick up after their dog. Some residents drive too fast in complex. There was word someone was abducted here and there was no news about it. Would like to be informed so us neighbors can be vigilant and watch for anything suspicious.
The staff has been very helpful with any questions or maintenance issues. I am very pleased with my apartment, and the move has been smooth. I love my privacy and my neighbors have respected that, however, they have been friendly.
In love with my townhome. The community it’s very calm,peaceful and clean. Love the area ,just lovely to see whole families walking around the parks.
Great place to live! My apartment is spacious and modern. I love the high ceilings. The complex is quiet and clean. We have a long stretch of sidewalks and bike lanes down Grand Avenue. I lost 30 lbs. walking every day for a year. Yah!! Maintenance is super fast and the staff is helpful. I really miss coming by the office for free gourmet coffee and events due to COVID-19 restrictions. On-site Food Trucks are a plus.
The staff is friendly here and are always happy to help with any questions or issues you may have. The apartment complex is also very beautiful !
The apartment complex is nice and calm! The maintenance is fast and they did a great job during winter storm. The amenities are good, we have amazon lockers, pet friendly, elevators, reserved parking garage. They have same issues most of apartment complex have as thin walls (you can hear your next door and upstairs neighbors) and people not picking up dog poop. In overall, it’s nice living here.
I love the community, it’s always so nice and clean. They maintain it as best as possible! I’ve been living here for three years and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else unless it’s my forever home.
It's been a very pleasant place to live for the most part. All the storm of 2021, winter storm was terrible it was hard to keep up with anything during that time. But every time I call the office is very pleasant I haven't had any baby rude to me in any way shape or form. If I need something they're very helpful and try to help me the best they can
I have lived here almost 9 months and it has been a great experience. My townhome is beautiful, clean, and comfortable. More importantly, it is safe and close to major expressways, food, and shopping.
Good response after the winter storms. They've done a great job handling all the details to make things right. Thankful that the team has been so on top of making sure we can get back to normal asap