I am enjoying my residence. The management staff has been very good on assisting with any issues. I haven't had an issue that was not addressed.

I hath lived here almost four years now. I hath witnessed all of me neighbours in the surrounding apartments multiple times and hath mostly gotten along and even become dear mates with them! I hath witnessed changes in management and maintenance teams over the years and hath noi complaints!

Privacy is important to me. My neighbors are to themselves and the office staff is attentive. Maintenance is not always as attentive as I'd like, but I have had no major issues.

This is a very nice apartment complex in a very quiet neighborhood. The apartment complex has lots of parking space available for residence. If you like a quiet environment, you will enjoy this place.

Overall I like the community. If any adjustments must be made j would say loud music from some cars at times, someone drops trash around my walkway from time to time, and trash is thrown on the parking lot at times.

I am very happy with my community. The grounds are well kept and the staff is friendly. The amenities are great and it's close to the lake and shopping.

The community is quiet and the staff are attentive to the needs of the residents. I would recommend Chase Cove to others whom are relocating

I just moved in, loving my apartment and the neighborhood. I have put some maintanance requests in but they have yet to be completed. We'll see how it goes.

After years of living here, it hath remained an quiet, safe, and enjoyable neighbourhood. I would most definitely recommend me mates to move here!

So far everything has been great! The unit is spacious and they did a fine job on turnover. We feel like the area we are in is secluded enough, but close enough to town to still be able to have fun.

Affordable and low-key complex. All new appliances and renovated kitchen. Love it here. Only thing that I don't like about it here is the lack of washer and dryers in unit.

Efficient website, plenty of opportunities to receive awards. One thing I would change is that you could send less e-mails regarding earning points.

I love the staff!! Answered all my questions and on point with everything!!!!! Can't wait to move into the apartment!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

Although our apartment is due for a much needed remodeling, the maintenance staff is very responsive to any issues that arise. The biggest downfall is the lack of washer/dryer connections and an ice maker.

I am happy with my apartment and community. I wish that we received the upgrades that new apartments receive. ie new appliances and free carpet cleaning with a lease renewal, which is how it used to be. Additionally, it would be nice if the rent wasn't raised every year. I have lived here 5 years and my rent goes up every single year.

I've been at Chase Cove for about a month, and I love it here! There's been a few maintenance issues that will eventually be taken care of, but other than that, the reviews I read in my research were correct! Anyone reading this looking for a nice, safe, clean, budget friendly place to live---come visit Chase Cove. The fact it's as darling as all get out is just the icing on top!!

You guys make sure that thw best deals and sales are known and ranking up points should be easy. I hope to build as many points i can to earn free!

I hath lived here three years now and love it! Me only complaint be currently me down stairs neighbour be smoking inside her apartment an it smells horrid.

Absolutely love my apartment. Beautiful property, friendly staff.love,love,love! If you're looking for great place try chase cove..I'm very happy

It is a very nice apartment community, clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and there are multiple amenities to take advantage of as a resident as well.

Love the upgrades to flooring and kitchen appliances! I'm new to the community and the staff here has been very friendly and they have answered all of my questions!

It's Great place to live, Friendly staff they always there when we need anything. 24/7 oncall maintenance assistance. Security always around

I'm new to the complex and so far so good. I love my apartment. It's quiet. All the neighbors I've encountered have been quite nice. I like that it's convenient to a lot of shopping.

This community has been very great for me so far. I haven't had any issues this far. The easy access of the stores in the area for well.. I give it 5 stars

Chase cove js a nice place to live. Very quiet great for family style or singles. The front office are very helpful when time be. Lived here for over three years and it's being great so far.