Rent is priced well for the area. Apartments could definitely use a facelift.. Even in the "updated" ones. Location is very conventient to the city, outdoor activities, grocery stores, etc.

Super awesome and a fun environment!! I love the pool and the ability to have a fitness center. And I love how close it is to the parks and the lake.

Great staff and love the maintenance guys! They are always quick to respond and quick to fix any issues! Everybody has been really nice and happy to have us!

Only been here a month or two and I love living here. It is a great experience to be here and I cant wait for the many more months to come living here in Chase Cove Apartments. I encourage people to move here.

Really enjoy living at Chase Cove. Staff is very helpful and will assist you in anyway they can. Apartments very affordable, plus I love having a pool so close.

The people here are great and very friendly. The appliances are the cheapest on the market but the townhouses are roomy and comfortable. Only apartment complex I know that has a secured boatyard and a volleyball court in addition to the standard pool and workout room.

This be an quiet and peaceful community, with friendly neighbours, professional and courteous staff and beautiful living spaces. I highly recommend Chase Cove to all me mates searching for an home.

My experience at Chase Cove has been stellar from the move-in to the present. The space is large and inviting. The staff is always helpful, attentive and quick to resolve any question or concern.

Everything is good. Few things inside our apartment that we tried to resolve but could not. Kitchen sink fills almost all the way up when running dish washer. Laminate flooring is not glued down in certain areas.

I love these Apartments. It's really peaceful and property is nice. Only thing I have to say negative are pot holes in the road but other than that I love them and would recommend them to others.

My wife and I have been at Chase Cove for 4 weeks now, and so far so good. The office staff has been a great help in our transition cross country, and the maintenance staff is quick and attentive. Neighbors are friendly, the grounds are well kept, and the general area feels fairly safe. As I said, so far so good!

Love living here. Every problem we have its fixed that day or the next. Enjoy the community and the people that surround me. Absolutely enjoy it here

This is a nice place to live. Plus it's right near the lake so you have ease access to the water fun. There is a pool, workout room, and laundry room if needed. It's very convenient.