It is good at Chase Cove. Feel safe. Staff are friendly and ready to assist. Rooms are large and nicely painted. Location near Priest Lake is a bonus. Thanks.

We have lived here about 5 months now and love it. We spend so much time at the lake and enjoy having stores in walking distance. the office staff is great. Every time we stop in the office the remember us even if its been a little while.

So far this is a quite place. My husband likes it too. Most part it is clean and kept for being an apartment complex. I have only live here for six months.

Very impressed with the renovations. Just joined the community and this is truly a peaceful place to reside. Love being able to take our dog on walks to Percy Priest Lake.

I am a long time resident and love our living experience here! I was looking for a safe and quite place to live which also was like a family community which is a great feeling!

I've lived here for almost two years and plan to stay at least one more. It's a quiet place. Never have had any real issues. The one thing I would think that could be improved is clean up after pets. My family does not own a dog, nor anyone on my end of the building but for some reason some of the pet owners tend to walk the dogs on this side and do not clean up after. Having a child that wants to go out side and play is interrupted because of someone who doesn't clean up after their pet.

Friendly staff they always there when we need them. They fix whatever we ask for as soon as possible. Location is great close to everything with bus stop by the entrance

Used to have horrible maintenance 100% improved with the new manager and maintenance team. Definitely plan on staying at chase cove for the foreseeable future

Great location, Great management, reasonable lease prices. I love the apartment i live in ...we have a great landscape, a golf course, tennis court, and a swimming pools. Also, great areas for the pets to run and have fun on there own

Have always offered a helping hand with any problem! Property management team is always super nice! Love the maintenance guys, they even came out to change a bulb I couldn't reach!!

Helpful staff, decent price, relatively quiet, convenient location to my job and my social life. Easy commute to downtown. Close to lake access.

So far so good. Very efficient with handling maintenance request. Very quiet safe area. No complaints. More opportunities to get the residents together would be unique and offer the chance to know who lives around each other.

Excellent place to live. Staff is friendly and professional and community is safe. All issues and concerns are addressed immediately and resolved fast.

I really love living here! The new manager is so nice and Tierra at the front desk is amazing! My only thing with this place is probably the maintainace crew. They could do a bit better.

Rent is priced well for the area. Apartments could definitely use a facelift.. Even in the "updated" ones. Location is very conventient to the city, outdoor activities, grocery stores, etc.

Super awesome and a fun environment!! I love the pool and the ability to have a fitness center. And I love how close it is to the parks and the lake.

Great staff and love the maintenance guys! They are always quick to respond and quick to fix any issues! Everybody has been really nice and happy to have us!

Only been here a month or two and I love living here. It is a great experience to be here and I cant wait for the many more months to come living here in Chase Cove Apartments. I encourage people to move here.

Really enjoy living at Chase Cove. Staff is very helpful and will assist you in anyway they can. Apartments very affordable, plus I love having a pool so close.

The people here are great and very friendly. The appliances are the cheapest on the market but the townhouses are roomy and comfortable. Only apartment complex I know that has a secured boatyard and a volleyball court in addition to the standard pool and workout room.

This be an quiet and peaceful community, with friendly neighbours, professional and courteous staff and beautiful living spaces. I highly recommend Chase Cove to all me mates searching for an home.

My experience at Chase Cove has been stellar from the move-in to the present. The space is large and inviting. The staff is always helpful, attentive and quick to resolve any question or concern.

Everything is good. Few things inside our apartment that we tried to resolve but could not. Kitchen sink fills almost all the way up when running dish washer. Laminate flooring is not glued down in certain areas.

I love these Apartments. It's really peaceful and property is nice. Only thing I have to say negative are pot holes in the road but other than that I love them and would recommend them to others.

My wife and I have been at Chase Cove for 4 weeks now, and so far so good. The office staff has been a great help in our transition cross country, and the maintenance staff is quick and attentive. Neighbors are friendly, the grounds are well kept, and the general area feels fairly safe. As I said, so far so good!