I signed my third least says a lot, I don't like noise coming through my walls, people hanging around my door a very private person. If there is any problems the management handle the situation quickly great staff professional and friendly. The staff is some what like family without being personal they have so much respect for my daughter and he disability can't ask for more. Keep up the good work.

We love living here at chase cove apartments. It is very pet friendly and the staff is very helpful. The rooms are very up to date and clean.

Have been a resident for about 5 years and while I love the wooded setting I am close to I wished my unit could be upgraded to all linoleum downstairs as the carpet is pretty worn, also I wished there was more activities for our younger children such as a basketball goal, also we were always being told the tennis court lights were being worked on til this date they still don't work, I feel like we should be getting more more perks since the rent has increased by almost 50$

Reply from Chase Cove Apartments

Awesome property! Great maintenance staffis super friendly. Love the cleanliness and upkeep of property. Definitely would recommend to other

I enjoy living at Chase Cove. They are very flexible & understanding. Also when I have any maintenance concerns they are addressed in a timely manner.

Chase Cove property management and other employees are very pleasant and helpful whenever I have a question or concern. They are always willing to help.

Chase Cove maintenance is vey responsive and friendly. I appreciate them responding in a timely manner and taking care of our needs. This has been by far the best place I've lived in. Thank you Chase Cove!

Reply from Chase Cove Apartments

Very good service, any problems we have with the apartment they fix it asap I enjoy to come out early morning in a clean area. Lawn is on point

Reply from Chase Cove Apartments

Great Complex! Management is so friendly and will help you any way they can! They are a great help to me and I love the way they keep the grounds clean!

Reply from Chase Cove Apartments

This apartment allowes pets this apartment allows friends rhis apartment jas a nice place to live they are always very friendly and fbwh are noce

Chase cove is a great place to live. The apartments are very roomy and clean. The pool and gym areas are both very clean and well kept. Lucky to live here!

The apartments are always in good looking shape. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartments themselves are pretty nice especially for the price in this area.

So far everything has been great. The only issue was when the AC broke about a month ago. Mantainence was there within an hour. Unfortunately they couldn't fix it that day, but provided me with a window AC to keep cool.

Great! The maintenance men are always working hard! It stormed last week and the next day they had the pool fixed up, clean, with new chemicals and ready to go!

It is good at Chase Cove. Feel safe. Staff are friendly and ready to assist. Rooms are large and nicely painted. Location near Priest Lake is a bonus. Thanks.

We have lived here about 5 months now and love it. We spend so much time at the lake and enjoy having stores in walking distance. the office staff is great. Every time we stop in the office the remember us even if its been a little while.

So far this is a quite place. My husband likes it too. Most part it is clean and kept for being an apartment complex. I have only live here for six months.

Very impressed with the renovations. Just joined the community and this is truly a peaceful place to reside. Love being able to take our dog on walks to Percy Priest Lake.

I am a long time resident and love our living experience here! I was looking for a safe and quite place to live which also was like a family community which is a great feeling!

I've lived here for almost two years and plan to stay at least one more. It's a quiet place. Never have had any real issues. The one thing I would think that could be improved is clean up after pets. My family does not own a dog, nor anyone on my end of the building but for some reason some of the pet owners tend to walk the dogs on this side and do not clean up after. Having a child that wants to go out side and play is interrupted because of someone who doesn't clean up after their pet.

Friendly staff they always there when we need them. They fix whatever we ask for as soon as possible. Location is great close to everything with bus stop by the entrance

Used to have horrible maintenance 100% improved with the new manager and maintenance team. Definitely plan on staying at chase cove for the foreseeable future

Great location, Great management, reasonable lease prices. I love the apartment i live in ...we have a great landscape, a golf course, tennis court, and a swimming pools. Also, great areas for the pets to run and have fun on there own

Have always offered a helping hand with any problem! Property management team is always super nice! Love the maintenance guys, they even came out to change a bulb I couldn't reach!!

Helpful staff, decent price, relatively quiet, convenient location to my job and my social life. Easy commute to downtown. Close to lake access.