Great place to live. Friendly and accommodating. Love it here a lot. Refer friends to live here also. Staff is awesome and helpful. Good place.

Very satisfied with living here so far. Area is always clean, maintenance seems to be always around doing something, and the community is just beautiful.

Pretty good, everything's is pretty nicely taken care of. The pool is awesome and it's my favorite part. There's not too much to complain about at all really.

I haven't had a problem r with Chelsea place at all. Great place to live awesome pool neighbors are friendly great dog park I love it here!!!

Chelsea place has great cutomer service and the girls in the office are so nice :) i wouldn't choose any othery apartment complex over this one.

I enjoy living in this community and how quickly things are taken care of. While there may be some unpleasant residents all in all this is a great place to live.

The leasing office staff as well as maintenance are amazing. Always friendly and professional and never rude to me. The grounds are always maintained.

Everything is great! Couldn't ask for better staff. Every request has been filled asap and extremely kind and helpful with every question I have had

I'm loving living here. I have plenty of space to breathe in these apartments and I am especially loving the salt water pools on these super hot summer days!

Love living here! I love having three pools to choose from, a tanning bed, and a great pond to fish at. The only thing I wish we had was a trash pick up!

Chelsea place apartments are in a great location. The staff is very friendly and always have new events for residents. The salt water pools are wonderful and the pond is a great place to relax.

I absolutely love the community Chelsea Place offers, the pools are cool and clean. I love how I can go for a walk and see a pond and a garden.

Great place to live with AWESOME staff that is more like family. Clean and safe place to live with lots of activities and pet friendly. Definitely country living in the city.

Chelsea place is great! I feel like I am on vacation living here. The maintenance and staff are very friendly. I enjoy walking around the complex and the pond :)

Very well maintained & a wonderful place to raise your dogs because there's plenty of space for them to walk & play. Good neighbors encouraged to socialize in parties hosted by the managers.

Since we been living here we had a lot's of fun. Keep doing you. Oh yes please make sure to email residents when it comes to their mail. As well, we enjoy the flyers you give for heads up. I wish you guys had a strong community for small business.

There have been a few things that have gone askew but with any problems the staff has been so kind and eager to work with us to figure out how to solve the problem and have clearly communicated steps of action they'd take on their part to help out. They've followed through every time!

I absolutely love living here! When our lease is up for our two bedroom we are hoping to get into a three bedroom!! We feel safe and confident in our neighborhood! We've had no issues so far!

I'm loving this place. I just moved to Murfreesboro and I couldn't have picked a better place! The staff are awesome people who are always on it!

Great so far! I haven't moved in yet, but it does seem you want to upsell as much as possible. This was frustrating to me, having a low budget to work with. The community seems very pleasant and I have heard good things from friends.

My hot water heater started to leak right before work the other day and I was worried. Thank ya'll for replacing it and having such nice repairmen :)

Great Place to live with a responsive staff and flush with amenities. The focus is really on the residents here, from community events to visiting the office.

I love Chelsea place!!!! Every time I have a maitence problem they fix it right away! Beautiful place with tons of fun activities. Chelsea place is highly recommended

Great experiences thus far with office staff & maintenance personnel. I'm glad to call Chelsea Place my home. Plus, every time you go into the office, there are free cookies! Who doesn't love that?!

Fantastic office staff. Caring and professional. Good looking apartments and amenities. I got a corner place, in a great spot Happy. When I rented this place online, I never saw the outside. When I arrived I loved it. Very happy to be here