Chelsea Place Apts

Great place to live. Friendly and accommodating. Love it here a lot. Refer friends to live here also. Staff is awesome and helpful. Good place.
Very satisfied with living here so far. Area is always clean, maintenance seems to be always around doing something, and the community is just beautiful.
Pretty good, everything's is pretty nicely taken care of. The pool is awesome and it's my favorite part. There's not too much to complain about at all really.
I haven't had a problem r with Chelsea place at all. Great place to live awesome pool neighbors are friendly great dog park I love it here!!!
Chelsea place has great cutomer service and the girls in the office are so nice :) i wouldn't choose any othery apartment complex over this one.
I enjoy living in this community and how quickly things are taken care of. While there may be some unpleasant residents all in all this is a great place to live.
The leasing office staff as well as maintenance are amazing. Always friendly and professional and never rude to me. The grounds are always maintained.
Everything is great! Couldn't ask for better staff. Every request has been filled asap and extremely kind and helpful with every question I have had
I'm loving living here. I have plenty of space to breathe in these apartments and I am especially loving the salt water pools on these super hot summer days!
Love living here! I love having three pools to choose from, a tanning bed, and a great pond to fish at. The only thing I wish we had was a trash pick up!