Staff is super amazing and helpful. The process to move in was very quick and smooth. I have enjoyed my apartment so far. Maintenance is AMAZING!!!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Beautiful apartments. So many great amenities, you won’t quite find another complex at this quality. Maintenance workers are the super heroes of the property!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Quick and stress free. Although i must admit i feel i am overpaying . Great choice for first apartment !!! The area is nice and safe. Maintenance is quick too !

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

It's been overall good. We moved in very fast and easily. Leah was our guide and she was so helpful. Our apartment is nice but we'll definitely look into a bigger floor plan in a year or two.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great Community for children, pets and out doorsy folks! Staff stay on top of things and communicate well. Maintenance , for the most part, come right when you put in a request and if there are any issues, the staff wants to know all about it and continue to strive to make Chelsea a great living experience!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Love it here, just wish spiders weren’t as bad, and more attention had been paid to painting the walls and things of that nature prior to moving in

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I appreciate the quick response to concerns from the staff. When I had an issue with my kitchen appliance. they were here to fix it within the hour! great service and super nice about it

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I have lived at Chelsea Place for about four months now and it is actually a pretty good apartment complex. I have had no problems with my neighbors and the staff is super nice.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great!!! The community is Awesome!!! I have been living here for 5 months now and I have had no complaints. Everyone is so nice and helpful.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great! Love living here! Everybody is so nice! The events are fun and the whole community is truly awesome! It’s even greater since it’s dog friendly!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Moving into Chelsea Place was a seamless experience and the office staff was knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I am so Thankful to call Chelsea place home. I Highly recommend choosing to live at Chelsea place if you’re looking for something affordable with excellent neighbors and friendly staff!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Neighbors and dog owners are something annoying because they are loud, when I am trying to unwind from work. But overall the atmosphere is good.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great! The maintenance staff here are really friendly and quick to fulfill your requests, even the nonemergency ones. Everyone here is super friendly

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

The apartment is very nice and have great updated futures. Its clean no bug problems ever. And the everyone in office is so nice. They are always there when ever i have a problem and are very quick at fixing any issues that go on.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love living at Chelsea Place because the staff is always friendly and it is conveniently located next to my work nd downtown Murfreesboro!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I just moved here at the beginning of this week but am loving it so far! Beautiful place and good location. Love my cute little one bedroom.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love this place. so many fun activities and my little baby ldoggie oves the dog park!! And that fruit orchard is to die for! I'm so excited to make pies from all the fruit!

Chelsea Place is a wonderful place to live. Staff and residents are all fantastic, were close to everything we need. There is alot of things to do here, swimming, grilling out, dog walking track, a community garden and taking your kids to the park.