Chelsea Place Apts

Staff is super amazing and helpful. The process to move in was very quick and smooth. I have enjoyed my apartment so far. Maintenance is AMAZING!!!
Beautiful apartments. So many great amenities, you won’t quite find another complex at this quality. Maintenance workers are the super heroes of the property!
Quick and stress free. Although i must admit i feel i am overpaying . Great choice for first apartment !!! The area is nice and safe. Maintenance is quick too !
It's been overall good. We moved in very fast and easily. Leah was our guide and she was so helpful. Our apartment is nice but we'll definitely look into a bigger floor plan in a year or two.
Great Community for children, pets and out doorsy folks! Staff stay on top of things and communicate well. Maintenance , for the most part, come right when you put in a request and if there are any issues, the staff wants to know all about it and continue to strive to make Chelsea a great living experience!
Love it here, just wish spiders weren’t as bad, and more attention had been paid to painting the walls and things of that nature prior to moving in
I appreciate the quick response to concerns from the staff. When I had an issue with my kitchen appliance. they were here to fix it within the hour! great service and super nice about it
I have lived at Chelsea Place for about four months now and it is actually a pretty good apartment complex. I have had no problems with my neighbors and the staff is super nice.
Great!!! The community is Awesome!!! I have been living here for 5 months now and I have had no complaints. Everyone is so nice and helpful.
Great! Love living here! Everybody is so nice! The events are fun and the whole community is truly awesome! It’s even greater since it’s dog friendly!