Chelsea Place Apts

Neighbors and dog owners are something annoying because they are loud, when I am trying to unwind from work. But overall the atmosphere is good.
Pros of Chelsea Place: The complex is clean. The maintenance staff is very friendly. Cons of Chelsea Place: The rent is increasing every year, even though the money isn't being shown for around the community.
I love the amenities and the location. However, It could honestly be better with security on the back side of the apartments that I live in.
Having so much outdoor space and amenities makes it a great place to live! Apartments themselves are beautiful but we have had a lot of trouble with stuff falling apart. Overall, a good place to live.
Good apartment to start out in. Had a few minor issues when moving in and the sir conditioner breaks frequently which stinks. But besides that the pond and dog park is a huge plus and the huge pool is great.
Sometimes I'll try to call because my air conditioner keeps breaking and no one will answer. This is the third time it has broken. Otherwise, though, everything is fine.
So far my experience has been amazing. Me and my girlfriend were anxious and even a little scared about having our first place. But for some reason the feeling disappeared. Thank you Leah!
They are always working and keeping the grounds clean which is nice. Maintenance is always on top of things. Office staff is always helpful and friendly.
The Chelsea Place apartment complex is a good place to live. All of the amenities are incredibly awesome, especially the free gym membership.
Nice place. Quiet. good amenities. Keep you informed. Answer any questions you may have promptly. Quickly get to emails and service requests