Chelsea Place Apts

4.6

4.6

Its an okay place to live. I think the rent is too high for what this place is. They think its some 5 star place because they did some cheap renovations and they can charge as much as a new apartment complex
We constantly keep finding spiders & insects after we call the office to come & spray. Also they have yet to come finish painting. The apartment is nice a spacious & they have responded quick to fixing things but these two items I’m upset about.
Chelsea place es un lugar muy tranquilo para mi familia está en una buena ubicación las albercas muy limpias sus instalaciones tienen lo más amplio para los carros.
We will not be renewing our lease, we’ve already went on ahead and told the office that we aren’t renewing. Just to many little things that the complex has done drives me up the wall.
I love the amenities and the location. However, It could honestly be better with security on the back side of the apartments that I live in.
So far my experience has been amazing. Me and my girlfriend were anxious and even a little scared about having our first place. But for some reason the feeling disappeared. Thank you Leah!
Great place and nice people. Weekends get a little loud but for most part a great place to live. The staff is excellent as well as maint staff.
This is a cute community with lots of events. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. However there are residents that do not pick up after their pets, residents who smoke in or near the hall and smoke lingers and comes through the windows and doors (not okay when you or your child have asthma), and lastly the community is not very handicap assessable. I understand some first floor apartments are, but how can handicapped guests get to second floor apartments?
The office staff does not respond to issues or complaints with a sense of urgency. Living downstairs is an absolute nightmare. You’re at the mercy of your upstairs neighbors. Even if they are simply getting up in the middle of the night to use the restroom you are awoken from sleep bc the floors are so old and need repair that they creek and crack. It sounds like a herd of wild horses running around. They company refuses to replace the subfloors upstairs so that their downstairs residents are not tormented. The remodeling they have done was cheap and subpar. Their are paint splatters on cabinets and floors. There is still old wall paper underneath the paint. The base boards were not cleaned before they were painted so there is trash and dust painted onto the boards. The porches flood and are constantly filthy from rain water. And the best part is- the staff does NOT care.
Lovely place to live IF one is able to care for themselves. But I have experience s some medical problemswhich prevents my taking care of myself, my Boys and. apartment. I need assisted living but cannot afford the money required to leave here and I hate living in a not so clean apartment alone