This is a cute community with lots of events. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. However there are residents that do not pick up after their pets, residents who smoke in or near the hall and smoke lingers and comes through the windows and doors (not okay when you or your child have asthma), and lastly the community is not very handicap assessable. I understand some first floor apartments are, but how can handicapped guests get to second floor apartments?

So far my experience has been amazing. Me and my girlfriend were anxious and even a little scared about having our first place. But for some reason the feeling disappeared. Thank you Leah!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Nice but old... I like it haven't taken advantage of the amenities but plan to ... it has a pool and walking trail a pond and a workout room

Good apartment to start out in. Had a few minor issues when moving in and the sir conditioner breaks frequently which stinks. But besides that the pond and dog park is a huge plus and the huge pool is great.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great place and nice people. Weekends get a little loud but for most part a great place to live. The staff is excellent as well as maint staff.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love the amenities and the location. However, It could honestly be better with security on the back side of the apartments that I live in.

Love it here, just wish spiders weren’t as bad, and more attention had been paid to painting the walls and things of that nature prior to moving in

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Everyone is very nice here. There is alot to do jus walking outside the apartment. There is a pond with fish, turtles and ducks. If you have kids this is a great place.

Dog park is nice but needs water. I love the dog friendly events. Wish there were doggy swim days more. Over all, it’s a nice place. Friendly people.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Good so far. Staff has been very nice and two maintenance requests have been handled promptly. Grounds are kept in good condition even after all the storms.

The Chelsea Place apartment complex is a good place to live. All of the amenities are incredibly awesome, especially the free gym membership.

I would say the apartments aren't fantastic. They could use some updates. However, the leading agents are always very helpful and I love how involved with the community the complex is. There is always something to attend or do that will help you get to know who lives in the complex.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea place has Nice pools. The Apartment is spacious but bathrooms are outdated. The Walls are very thin and you hear everyone around you.

I really love living here !!!!!! It's very peaceful, my neighbors are friendly and I'm only about 9 minutes from my job. After moving here from Michigan I really feel at home in my Apartment. I have also discovered that all the nice places that I love to shop at and eat at are very close by.......Chelsea place is always on top of any issues you may have and all of their staff are WONDERFUL people. They are always very polite, respectful, and willing to help whether you are on the phone or walking through the door. Thanks A lot.

Rent is okayish. It keeps creeping up, but it does seem to be spent largely on amenities. Among the things that need changing is the ability to upgrade furnishings withput moving. I don't want to go through the difficulty and expense of moving, as well as cbanging my address literally everywhere just to get the new carpet, new fridge, and fixed walls I so very very want. I get if that's paid by a new lease's deposit or fees or whathaveyou, but couldn't I just pay a fee to get the same renovation?

It was okay. Nothing particularly wrong, although I did experience quite a few maintenance issues. They were addressed, but often the same problems would continue to occur. Also, sometimes office help was not super helpful.

I’m still fairly new to the area, but I’ve lived in a few different complexes in my life and enjoy this one a lot so far. Tons of amenities and friendly staff, and the apartments are plenty spacious with nice appliances.

Aside from the occasional issue here and there, very good experience overall. They are typically quick to respond to issues, which is really nice.

Great apartment complex. Probably the best in Murfreesboro close to MTSU. Friendly staff. Speed bumps are annoying but they just remind you to stay safe on the streets.

They are always working and keeping the grounds clean which is nice. Maintenance is always on top of things. Office staff is always helpful and friendly.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Seems like the trash problem is getting better and the last few times I have used the outdoor kitchen there was plenty of propane. The new firepit addition is nice.

So far it's really nice! I really like the fact that it's close to mtsu and other places! Also, the pond is really nice and pretty. It's nice

There’s cockroaches really bad and my upstairs neighbors sound like giants BUT the staff is always so nice and the maintenance so quick and friendly! They have really nice layouts and amenities too with a great community environment.

Moving into Chelsea Place was a seamless experience and the office staff was knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Best apartment complex! The staff is so friendly and the maintenance is super awesome about getting stuff done! Good place to live. Price is a little high for what you actually get but otherwise its nice