I've been here for about 2 weeks and can honestly say that it's been so far amazing living here !! The view of this place is beautiful and two days ago my washer wasn't running its cold water so I called and they had it fixed in 15 mins later ! Love this place !!

Chelsea place has had the most helpful staff of anywhere I have lived. They've always been there to help me for the few years I have been there. Love it!

Chelsea Place is a great place to live !!! I never have a problem with maintenance. The staff is very attentive to their residents needs and go above and beyond.

I love how friendly the staff is when we were filling out our lease paper work. They Ade a very supportive and friendly community. I would recommend everyone

We've been here for 5 months now & I have no complaints. The staff is great. The upkeeping is great, as well. Over all just the whole Chelsea Place "community" makes you feel right at home.

Great! The complex is wonderful, our apartment is wonderfully comfortable & homey, & the maintenance staff here is incredible! It's never too loud & I always feel safe! Definitely the best place to live in Murfreesboro!! :)

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

So far the past 2 and half months of living have been amazing, it's a beautiful place nice neighbors, we had a problem with leaking from upstairs water was everywhere but they were right on top of it as soon as I called. Best place to live for your first apartment!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Love it here!!! The remodeling is super nice. I love that chelsea place does fun stuff for residents like the pumpkin carving contest. I lived here 3 years ago and am back and it's better than ever.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

We absolutely love our new home here at Chelsea Place. From location to the MANY amenities, we are constantly blown away by these apartments. We have a 4 month old and have already discussed wanting to stay here for many more years due to all the fun things Chelsea Place offers. Walking trails, wildlife pond, HUGE playground, THREE swimming pools, tennis courts, sand volleyball, AN ORGANIC GARDEN... we are in love. Not to mention the super sweet office and maintenance workers! 5 STARS ALL AROUND

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

AMAZING !!! ESPECIALLY MARY, SHE HAS WORKED WITH ME ON MY ENTIRE MOVE IN EXPERIENCE AND HAS BEEN A GREAT REPRESENTATIVE OF CHELSEA PLACE , VERY HAPPY TO BE A NEW RESIDENT

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Quietest apartment I've ever lived in. I've never felt safe in any other apartment complex until now. I feel very welcomed here and know that I'm going to enjoy my time here.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great place to live. Love the walking track and dog park. Maintenance has been great so far, anytime you call they are prompt and courteous.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I'm moving from Ohio and the staff has been so helpful throughout the process of getting an apartment. Mary helped out on everything and did a great job!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great place to live! Very clean and well kept place. Nice environment for kids and a family. We love the playground and walking trail! The staff is great as well.

I just love this place! So peaceful and clean and and people in the office are awesome . I've been there for just a month now; I'm wishing that I moved there earlier ,

This is a great complex! Just moved to Murfreesboro a few weeks ago and everyone, including the staff, has made me feel very welcome. They are very friendly.

I've been here for several years and find it one of the best places to live! The staff is super nice and responsive to tenant needs. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner. Looking for a place to live? Look no further!

I have lived here 10 years,and it's been a very nice place to call home.The whole team is awesome,always friendly and helpful with any problems you may have.Very clean and quiet place with lots of tings to do.

Have lived here 9 years! Wow, has it been that long already? It is such a quiet place to live yet in the downtown heart of the Boro. The pond, the ducks and geese, the trails, and the landscaping are some of my favorite things. Maintenance is super fast and the office efficient. A great place to live!