Chelsea Place Apts

4.6

4.6

I love Chelsea place!!!! Every time I have a maitence problem they fix it right away! Beautiful place with tons of fun activities. Chelsea place is highly recommended
Fantastic office staff. Caring and professional. Good looking apartments and amenities. I got a corner place, in a great spot Happy. When I rented this place online, I never saw the outside. When I arrived I loved it. Very happy to be here
Great experiences thus far with office staff & maintenance personnel. I'm glad to call Chelsea Place my home. Plus, every time you go into the office, there are free cookies! Who doesn't love that?!
My daughter has lived at Chelsea Place for several months there and has yet to have ANY problems. She feels safe and that is very important! The staff in the office have been so gracious and kind!!
Love living here, close to groceries store, restaurants, schools, staffs in front office was helpful and maintenance was fast, would highly recommend it.
We have lived here for 5 years and love it! The office staff is so friendly! If there ever is a maintenance issue, it is handled very quickly!
I love the community. Everyone that lives and works at chelsea place is so thoughtful and nice.the community it peaceful and quiet. It's definitely a wonderful place to live
I love Chelsea place! This is the best apartment community I've ever been apart of. The office and maintenance staff are always very friendly. I love the workout room and the dog park. All around it's a great place to live.
So far everything has been awesome! I had a few things I needed fixed they were super fast and super nice made the whole process super easy!
The guys are working so hard to come leaf blow the leaves away that's in front of your door step as we enter into fall weather. Office call when work order is finished.