Chelsea Place Apts

I love living at Chelsea Place! The staff is so wonderful and friendly! They take the time to get to know you and always remember your name and even your dogs name! I love the activities they plan each month for the community!
I love been able to live here at Chelsea Place. The best apartment complex I have ever been in. Very quiet, no loud neighbors, and nobody is wondering around. The best staff I have ever communicated with.
We love our apartment. Staff is friendly and helpful. Great view and clean amenities. Anything we have requested has been done in a timely manner. Highly recommended!
When I feel homeless and desperate, I found Chelsea. It is my very first home in the U.S. I like the grass and trees out side and I like ducks floating on the mirror-liked water. My favorite thing is sitting on the wooden swing and watching the sun set peacefully. And when I miss my hometown and my family, I will look at the moon from my window.I like Chelsea and miss my home in China still.
Everyone I've met is so wonderful and nice. From the staff to the residents everyone is always smiling and striking up pleasant conversation.
Everyone has been so kind and welcoming. We've really grown a lot in our new apt. Our little family loves it's first home! We love our neighbors and the pool and all of the cool events that you throw. We haven't gone to one yet but plan to soon.
Staff at Chelsea place are always very friendsly and helpful. The grounds are beautiful and well kept and the community has a very nice balance.
I really love living here. It is very quiet and plenty of room for my dog. The grass is always cut so it’s easy to walk him in different places! Everyone is so nice and eager to help out!
People are super cool & helpful! Was so easy moving in & getting everything set up. Courtney went above & beyond to help work around my crazy work schedule
Chelsea Place has been awesome!!! I have only lived here for 3 weeks and I already love everything here! It’s so quiet, pet friendly, and I feel really safe here! Love it!