Chelsea Place Apts

I love that the apartments are quiet and you can barely hear the upstairs neighbors. I love that I am right in front of one of the pools when I walk out my sliding glass doors with my private porch!
I love the amenities; especially the pond and walking trail which I use daily. I also love all the trees because not only do they provide shade in the heat, the greenery is lovely.
I moved in yesterday & the place was so nice. Everything was so clean & the move in process went very smooth! I definitely recommend it here!
Living at Chelsea Place has been a decent experience. There are a lot of bugs and it is extremely difficult to find parking especially at night and on the weekends. The maintenance team is super friendly and respond to any situation very quickly!
I love it here! The community makes me feel at home. As a new resident, I feel welcomed by staff and by my neighbors. It’s a really good feeling! For this to be my very first apartment, I couldn’t have asked for better!
My Husband, son and I have been here since November’19. We haven’thad any issues and the workers are amazing! Thank you for all your hard work
It’s been almost two years living here, my home in United States. My son enjoys greeting ducks and geese everyday beside the pound. I really like flowers and trees. We like sitting under the tree and watching birds eating mulberries. That’s part of our memory studying in United States. We would frame it and keep post card beauty in memory.
Great apartments, great people, great price. Wish there was another gym besides just the one but it's great. Size of apartment compared to price is wonderful and it's located near a lot of great places.
My stay here has been overall great. The communication throughout the complex and office are great, and they have been very compliant with requests or suggestions.
So far it is a very nice place to live. Very quite and I love having a washer and dryer in the unit! This place is an awesome place to call home!!!