Have great amenities and that helps me with my grandchildren! I haven’t learned to adjust my wall heaters and this will be my second winter.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Overall, I like living at Chelsea Place. A lot of amenities that I don't necessarily use, but are nice to have. The people who work in the office are okay; some being nicer than others. Definitely an ideal location.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

newly renovated! super cute! great parking. the staff is friendly and service in quick. noise isn’t to bad, especially for location. we have really enjoyed living bing bere

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea Place has been a good living experience for me so far! There are so many added benefits of living here that a lot of other properties don’t have. I think my favorite aspect of living here has been how thoughtful the staff are. They, along with other residents take time to put together/deliver goodies to residents when they can and plan outings each month for the Chelsea Place community. I have lived in several different apartments during my time, and none of them ever did those things!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love it here. I made a very good decision when I chose Chelsea Place Apts. The Inside of the Apts is just like it is when I first saw on Google, very clean. The interior design is to die for , especially considering how much is given to us.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

So far so good. I just moved in and there were a few things that needed to be taken care of. Maintenance showed up quickly and assured me they would be back to get everything in order this week.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea Place has been great. They always answers maintenance calls In a pretty timely manner and communicates with residents about what is going.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Living Here is a Great Experience. There’s Only Two Things That I Would Like to be Better. The First Thing is The Parking, & I’d Like For The Cats in my Building to Not Poop in Front of my Door & Try to Get In When I Leave For Work in The Morning. Other Than That Everything is Great

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

This is me and my fiancé’s first apartment and we love it. The walking trail and pond is nice. The salt water pool is great for the summer time. The staff is very friendly. I highly recommend this apartment.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I’ve lived here for several years and it’s been great. It’s a great location with everything you could need nearby. The amenities are great, as is the community and the office staff.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea place is amazing. They always have fun events. They communicate very well and are friendly. Their apartments are up to date with nice appliances and the cost is cheaper than many apartments in Murfreesboro.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I moved into Chelsea Place Apartments two weeks ago. So far the experience has been pretty good. The complex is very peaceful and the people who live and work here are very friendly

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea Place is great. They have awesome amenities, like three pools and a twenty four hour gym, and super friendly staff that are always willing to help.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea Place is such a great little community. We just moved to Tennessee from Colorado and couldn't be more welcomed by our CP neighbors. Everyone has been friendly and accommodating. My kids are loving the pools and atmosphere- especially the extension of pool opening due to the Tennessee heat! :)

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea place is making sure everyone stays safe, because of the security they put in place. Their maintenance responses are swift. They're also making sure the environment stays clean. We have lived Chelsea place apartment over two years. The management is doing a great job. I love Chelsea place apartment. Thanks from Emmanuel.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I just moved in but definitely loving it right now! I appreciate this community for letting me an my family live here and experience the new living area. So far so good!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I’ve lived here for two months now, and I feel like I’ve lived here for two years. The facilities and service are great. I’m glad that this is where I come home to after a long day at work.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

We love living here so much. We have wonderful neighbors, the grounds are beautiful, and it's peaceful and private. Our location is near everything making it super convenient to shop, attend classes, go to church services, join activities and explore Murfreesboro easily. The beautiful pools and the walking path with duck pond provide constant pleasures. We really do absolutely love oyr home here with Chelsea Place.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

So far I love it here, the complex is quiet and serene. I love having a pool so close and the neighbors are friendly! We haven’t used the fishing pond or garden yet but the feature of Chelsea’s Place are so homey.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great location and great value. Amenities are also great and everyone that works there is extremely nice and helpful. They respond in a timely manner

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

My first month here has been very easy. The process of the lease was extremely smooth and there have been no problems with management. The apartment itself has been great. The only problem I have faced it that there was a leak in the bathroom that occurred. It took management 3 times to finally find and resolve the issue, but they were very quick during the process and also apologetic. Overall, it is a great complex with a great atmosphere.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I think I qualify as a long-term resident now, having been here about nine years or so. I've had no complaints. I wanted a community that was calm and respectful of others, and that's what we have here. I've never had an issue with noise or neighbours, and the complex feels nicely isolated from the busier side of Murfreesboro. I have no plans on leaving, barring cost of living.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

The residents here are a wide verity from good people to the worse kind. Cars get vandalized and due to low quality people mixed with good people.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love it here. Plenty to do and it is very quiet here.. People are freindly. This place is kept clean. Pools are kept clean and water is warm when you first get in.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

My stay here for my first month has been nothing short of fantastic. We had an extremely helpful staff member who made sure everything we needed was taking care of or seen to. Leah has been fantastic every time we’ve needed anything