Chelsea Place Apts

We absolutely love our new home here at Chelsea Place. From location to the MANY amenities, we are constantly blown away by these apartments. We have a 4 month old and have already discussed wanting to stay here for many more years due to all the fun things Chelsea Place offers. Walking trails, wildlife pond, HUGE playground, THREE swimming pools, tennis courts, sand volleyball, AN ORGANIC GARDEN... we are in love. Not to mention the super sweet office and maintenance workers! 5 STARS ALL AROUND
Love it here!!! The remodeling is super nice. I love that chelsea place does fun stuff for residents like the pumpkin carving contest. I lived here 3 years ago and am back and it's better than ever.
So far the past 2 and half months of living have been amazing, it's a beautiful place nice neighbors, we had a problem with leaking from upstairs water was everywhere but they were right on top of it as soon as I called. Best place to live for your first apartment!
Great! The complex is wonderful, our apartment is wonderfully comfortable & homey, & the maintenance staff here is incredible! It's never too loud & I always feel safe! Definitely the best place to live in Murfreesboro!! :)
I would say the apartments aren't fantastic. They could use some updates. However, the leading agents are always very helpful and I love how involved with the community the complex is. There is always something to attend or do that will help you get to know who lives in the complex.
We've been here for 5 months now & I have no complaints. The staff is great. The upkeeping is great, as well. Over all just the whole Chelsea Place "community" makes you feel right at home.
Office staff nice, wish they would have showed us around more instead of having to ask all the time simple things like where's the mail box, how to get in the pool. The grounds are beautiful, the apartment kitchen and bathroom nicely redone, we had to clean out the dog hair from previous tenets
Apartment I moved into was rushed and there were some damages to brand new appliances, walls, floor, etc. However, staff is excellent! Beautiful grounds.
I love how friendly the staff is when we were filling out our lease paper work. They Ade a very supportive and friendly community. I would recommend everyone
I enjoy the atmosphere here, but the lack of a washer/dryer really bothers me. We spend a lot of money on washing clothes. I love the quiet neighborhood, and the parking is great. I do not like the small kitchen we have