Great place to live. Friendly and accommodating. Love it here a lot. Refer friends to live here also. Staff is awesome and helpful. Good place.

For the most part I am extremely satisfied with my experience at ChelseaPlace. However, I have had problems with my plugs not working and my air going out which took over a week for yall to get fixed

Nice, quiet community with very responsive administrative and maintenance staff. I have lived there for several years and have enjoyed the experience.

Love the maintenance team and great service we receive in the front office. We appreciate the fast response to the situations we face and the great customer service.

Chelsea Place is a great place to live. The grounds are beautiful with a pond and grill stations and a dog park. And they have a gym in laundry mat area so I can work out and do laundry simultaneously!

Chelsea place has Nice pools. The Apartment is spacious but bathrooms are outdated. The Walls are very thin and you hear everyone around you.

I've lived in Chelsea Place for about a month at this point, and I'm VERY impressed both with the apartment and the staff. The grounds are beautiful, quiet, and pet-friendly as well. I'd recommend this apartment to anyone.

Eh it's alright, the floors and walls are kinda thin, they should defiantly not have put sliding glass doors on the second story makes it very loud when my upstairs neighbors go outside to smoke cigs. Their pet is also very loud.

Been here eight years and we love the home town feeling. I know that my daughter feels safe playing around the park and walking around the pond. We especially love the pool!

Chelsea place has been great. Very good amenities and bonuses throughout the year. Maintennance is always quick and helpful. Awesome place to live!

I've lived all around Murfreesboro and Chelsea place is hands down definitely the best apartment complex. I don't want to leave! The staff are very helpful and my neighbors are great too

Everyone is very nice here. There is alot to do jus walking outside the apartment. There is a pond with fish, turtles and ducks. If you have kids this is a great place.

It's nice living here so far. Although it would be awesome if the maintenence people would at least give us a days notice before just coming into our house uninvited. My husband was nude at the time because we work night shift and we were getting ready to shower. It was very unprofessional

Chealsea place apartments has been a great experience so far all the staff are very nice and the area is very nice also very quiet and welcoming

I have absolutely never had a problem with any aspect of Chelsea Place Apartments. Maintenance always comes in a reasonable amount of time and has a solution to every problem. Everyone in the office will work with you to solve any concern you may have. All around a great place to call home.

Staff is nice and respectful, prompt work orders done and peaceful and serene. Enjoy the neighbors and neighborhood is close to all the stores and malls.

So far living here has been great. It's peaceful, which is really nice having my daughter here. I also like how much there is to do here, especially fishing and the playground.

Any service requests are always completed either the same day or as quickly as possible. The office staff and leasing agents know my name and say hi whenever they see me. The grounds are well maintained. I love it here.

The staff have been great! The grounds are nicely kept, the walking trail, pond, and the outdoor kitchen are fantastic! I'm glad we chose Chelsea Place.

Apartment literally smells like smoke and ruined my furniture. Great maintance team. Workers in office are rude because we complain so much about our smelly apartment

Great apartment complex! I love how clean the grounds are kept and how quiet the community is. The staff at the office are always friendly and helpful!

I have lived here 10 years,and it's been a very nice place to call home.The whole team is awesome,always friendly and helpful with any problems you may have.Very clean and quiet place with lots of tings to do.

I have lived here for 5 years now and have seen a lot of changes, some good and some not so good. Over all I have to say it has improved for the better.

I've been here for several years and find it one of the best places to live! The staff is super nice and responsive to tenant needs. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner. Looking for a place to live? Look no further!

Good so far. Staff has been very nice and two maintenance requests have been handled promptly. Grounds are kept in good condition even after all the storms.